• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Arm swollen from delt injection

Get Shredded!
This happened to me a couple weeks ago...I injected right into some scar tissue and the oil nvr made it to the muscle. It was my left delt. Was sore as fuck for over 10 days. Looked like I had a marble stuck in my shoulder..so I went Greg Valentino style and stuck a pin in and drew out almost 2cc's if blood and oil. But I wouldn't advise doing that. My arm has been fine ever since tho

Ew lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What size needle were you using? Maybe you didn't get in muscle deep enough?

Yeah bro I that was the problem because I used insulin syringe, but wouldn't the swelling go down by now?

Yeah bro I that was the problem because I used insulin syringe, but wouldn't the swelling go down by now?

I'm a newb and only on first cycle but I been pinning glutes only with 25g 1.5 inch needle and I have had NO issues no lumps goes in easy deep painless

I'm a newb and only on first cycle but I been pinning glutes only with 25g 1.5 inch needle and I have had NO issues no lumps goes in easy deep painless

Yeah bro that's what i usually do but I wanted to try out delts

this is why are never shoot oil in my delts. water based only
otherwise shoot it deep with a 1.5 inch in the glute

its called a deep intramuscular injection for a reason. everyone i see having problems uses way too short of a pin

IM is just the application of 1 way to administer it.. Endo's have been using Subq as an other delivery option for some time, and welts seem to be the most common occurrence, red, ichy, hot skin with a swollen region is a different story...

1.5 inch scared shit out of me and I was skeptical but after seeing all people having problems with short needles I gave horse needle a try in the ass and I have had ZERO issues and that's with me being a newb, sweating shaking having to re-pin etc. still painless and G2G

IM is just the application of 1 way to administer it.. Endo's have been using Subq as an other delivery option for some time, and welts seem to be the most common occurrence, red, ichy, hot skin with a swollen region is a different story...

endo's dont administer 15-20 cc of oil into the body pw . i have been shooting gear for over 25 years. never , not once have i ever had an abscess.

He injected 1 ml of test... that's a considerable less amount compared to 15-20 mL's

i know . my point is if he would have shot that same 1ml in the ass with a 1.5 into the right spot
this thread wouldn't be here.

i know . my point is if he would have shot that same 1ml in the ass with a 1.5 into the right spot
this thread wouldn't be here.

I won't argue that the possibility may have been different...whatever the case..the dude has an infection...there's no way around it

I use one inch everywhere, and have even used little insulin needles for delts recently. No problems.

- - - Updated - - -

endo's dont administer 15-20 cc of oil into the body pw
WHoa! I did not think your cycles were anywhere near that high!

There is a difference between an infection and an irritation.

Really, you don't say?

Irritation = Sore muscle, minor

Infection = Stiff muscle region, swelling, persistent pain, inflamed muscle tissue, skin and multi layers (red,hot region)

Muscle and skin are different tissues, separated by fascia tissue, deep subcutaneous tissue (hypodermis) fat and connective tissue, dermis (beneath the epidermis) connective tissues and glands, and last but not least the outermost layer of the skin "epidermis"..The barrier...And yet all 4 regions, muscle and 3 skin layers display infection by inflammatory signs, red, warm and painful.. That's an awful lot of activity for a piss poor injection or "irritation" if you ask me..

But what do I know... Just lift through it, right Gaintrain?

Did you know that the vast majority of cellulitis cases from IM will show redness on the skin as well?

This dude has swelling and redness shaped like Texas, and it's just "irritated"... Keep farting peas at the moon man!

texas_zpsl7iq9ve6.png

I use one inch everywhere, and have even used little insulin needles for delts recently. No problems.

- - - Updated - - -

WHoa! I did not think your cycles were anywhere near that high!

keep in mind i use mostly 100mg/ml or less products

Get Shredded!
this is def not the correct place to pin, you stick high up into the shoulder into the dense part of the muscle

texas_zpsl7iq9ve6.png

this is def not the correct place to pin, you stick high up into the shoulder into the dense part of the muscle

texas_zpsl7iq9ve6.png
I think he pinned higher and missed the muscle, which caused the oil to start traveling down his arm causing swelling and irritation in its tracks. Same thing happened to my glute, took a couple weeks and it healed up just fine. But what do I know, just my personal experience.

1a0d312969f63d59d1e523cf7f094f66.jpg

Wouldn't this be where to pin a delt??

I think he pinned higher and missed the muscle, which caused the oil to start traveling down his arm causing swelling and irritation in its tracks. Same thing happened to my glute, took a couple weeks and it healed up just fine. But what do I know, just my personal experience.

Yeah bro i pinned a little lower than I should have and I believe this is what happened

Really, you don't say?

Irritation = Sore muscle, minor

Infection = Stiff muscle region, swelling, persistent pain, inflamed muscle tissue, skin and multi layers (red,hot region)

Muscle and skin are different tissues, separated by fascia tissue, deep subcutaneous tissue (hypodermis) fat and connective tissue, dermis (beneath the epidermis) connective tissues and glands, and last but not least the outermost layer of the skin "epidermis"..The barrier...And yet all 4 regions, muscle and 3 skin layers display infection by inflammatory signs, red, warm and painful.. That's an awful lot of activity for a piss poor injection or "irritation" if you ask me..

But what do I know... Just lift through it, right Gaintrain?

Did you know that the vast majority of cellulitis cases from IM will show redness on the skin as well?

This dude has swelling and redness shaped like Texas, and it's just "irritated"... Keep farting peas at the moon man!

texas_zpsl7iq9ve6.png
You seem to be taking this personally, have a great day. I have had ALOT more redness and swelling and everything turned out just fine. Just my experience. But you obviously feel the need the "win" here or feel you are right all based upon a photo. OP nobody can tell you exactly what your issue is, we can just tell our experiences etc.. Keep us posted op. I am off to the gym before they close.

- - -

Last edited:
You seem to be taking this personally, have a great day. I have had ALOT more redness and swelling and everything turned out just fine. Just my experience. But you obviously feel the need the "win" here or feel you are right all based upon a photo. OP nobody can tell you exactly what your issue is, we can just tell our experiences etc.. Keep us posted op. I am off to the gym before they close.

- - - Updated - - -

You seem to be taking this personally, have a great day. I have had ALOT more redness and swelling and everything turned out just fine. Just me experience. But you obviously feel the need the "win" here or feel you are right all based upon a photo. OP nobody can tell you exactly what your issue is, we can just tell our experiences etc.. Keep us posted op. I am off to the gym before they close.

Not taking it personal, don't read my posts and apply a tone to it...I'm just trying to bring clarification and assistance..

Am I toot'n on my horn here? Absolutely, I been under the knife and been hospitalized twice almost losing an arm in the process..My feedback is not hoopla or supported with an agenda in which you see is to "win"..

Am I basing this on a photo? Yes, along with his described symptoms in other regions other then discolored skin..Any physician would look at his arm,listen to him describe symptoms, and take into great consideration that he has an infection, because that's exactly what is physically taking place with the elevation and stages in which took place here, from spreading outside the intended injection area involving the skin and lymphatic system causing lymphangitis (immune response)..

My direction for the community will never change, and that is to always assist where I can...I'm providing feedback like everyone else, I just so happen to feel very strong about mine, for great reason.

Not taking it personal, don't read my posts and apply a tone to it...I'm just trying to bring clarification and assistance..

Am I toot'n on my horn here? Absolutely, I been under the knife and been hospitalized twice almost losing an arm in the process..My feedback is not hoopla or supported with an agenda in which you see is to "win"..

Am I basing this on a photo? Yes, along with his described symptoms in other regions other then discolored skin..Any physician would look at his arm,listen to him describe symptoms, and take into great consideration that he has an infection, because that's exactly what is physically taking place with the elevation and stages in which took place here, from spreading outside the intended injection area involving the skin and lymphatic system causing lymphangitis (immune response)..

My direction for the community will never change, and that is to always assist where I can...I'm providing feedback like everyone else, I just so happen to feel very strong about mine, for great reason.

Thanks for all the feedback fellas, I think I'm gonna go get it checked out just to be safe.

I have sub q'd a lot of test (actually what the doc wanted) and that is not what it looks like. Nor would it ever last that long. When you have something that looks like that that's blotchy with edema never try to explaine it away, go to the doc. Say you tried a vitamin b shot if you want, just get it looked at.

I had a similar experience in a delt, although it was in the correct spot. Called up a doc I know he checked it out and gave me a bottle of fish flex forte he had. We kept an eye on it and everything leveled out.

Before the questions on the fish antibiotics. He's a prepper lol. Several cataclysmic events were supposed to have already happened lol. Let's just say we had a lot of mre style meals to snack on while drinking beer after his big Y2K let down. A lot.

Back