• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Arizona AUDIT **Official Thread**

IML Gear Cream!
I agree with your posts too bro. For the record, I have nothing against anyone here. I don't believe in labeling people based on what they choose to believe in politically. Most guys here seem all right. There are a few bad apples here full of hate and stupidity but you will have that anywhere.
And I agree with that post too!

I agree with your posts too bro. For the record, I have nothing against anyone here. I don't believe in labeling people based on what they choose to believe in politically. Most guys here seem all right. There are a few bad apples here full of hate and stupidity but you will have that anywhere.

Keep playing the role with a few posts. Different angle this time eh lifter?

PA delegate is checking out the AZ audit. They are next.
72849f3ac135211c6d4d1c24addd5492.jpg

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk

You would think Trumpers would understand Trump lost
All these audits, recounts and court decisions and no widespread fraud substantiated......Every single time
Biden is still president......Every single time
Trump is still not president.....Every single time
You keep moving the goalposts every time you are wrong.....Every single time

You forgot the part where America is losing now......every single time

Just on the border problem... Biden could be doing better there.
But give it time.
Nothing else is a problem HE created.

Just on the border problem... Biden could be doing better there.
But give it time.
Nothing else is a problem HE created.

a career politician with over 40 years of ‘service’...

every problem is a problem HE CREATED!

dur....

He did create the border mess by reversing Trumps policy.
He created the gas-price mess by canceling self-reliance on oil/energy/fuel.
Dems created the current racial mess by calling anyone a racist 24x7, promoting BLM violence and talking about it in every waking moment and speech. Disrespecting troops, cops, males with testosterones.
(They went nuts with it when Trump won, and it grew, it was their doing).

The left creates all these issues, the ones they didnt create, They made worse rather than better. Remember "beer garden gate" total embarrassment. (Gay Barry Soetoro, total fool).
Cop see's guy crawling in window, asks for his ID to prove he lives there, retard guy turns it inot a huge race-issue with Obama taking sides. Muzz-Turd.

Left is deranged (well, everyone is) they just take it to new dangerous levels.

Joes brain-dead, giggling disrespectful Kamala, dumb as a rock and useless. Woman of color? Is black a color? is white a color?

They divide everything...

a career politician with over 40 years of ‘service’...

every problem is a problem HE CREATED!

dur....

Biden inherited the problem from the former guy who promised to fix it with a $25 billion wall paid for by Mexico. Funny how the master negotiator could not get Mexico to pay for it and the sections of the wall that he did get built can be scaled with a $50 ladder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Biden inherited the problem from the former guy who promised to fix it with a $25 billion wall paid for by Mexico. Funny how the master negotiator could not get Mexico to pay for it and the sections of the wall that he did get built can be scaled with a $50 ladder.

What's funny is Obama was building a wall. Then when Trump tried he was a racist lol.
So Obama and Joe thought a wall worked before Trump and Trump proved it did work. But then dems were against it. You really can't make this shit up.
They fought tooth and nail to defund it while Trump tried.
But we can send aid to places so they can build walls lol. Or support terrorists in other countries that fire rockets into Israel. Or money to pay for abortion in places like India. But hey, we can't afford a wall. Lol

My god the sock accounts kissing ass are the best laugh I have had in ages....BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Get Shredded!

Obama spent 9 billion for a shitty 10ft fence. How racist was that? At least they saved money on a cheaper ladder.
373d6f9b089ca7622c6c85c4546bd352.jpg

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Wow. I'm truly amazed. I really appreciate how you managed to fit so much ignorance in such a small space. Great effort!

Don’t mind bruised bitch.. he follows his masters orders.

Wow. I'm truly amazed. I really appreciate how you managed to fit so much ignorance in such a small space. Great effort!

“In America, we will build a great wall along the southern border. And Mexico will pay for the wall. One hundred percent. They don't know it yet, but they're going to pay for it. And they're great people and great leaders but they're going to pay for the wall. On day one, we will begin working on intangible, physical, tall, power, beautiful southern border wall.”
-DJT, 8/31/2016, Phoenix, AZ

Remind me again when Mexico cut a check to pay for the wall....

“In America, we will build a great wall along the southern border. And Mexico will pay for the wall. One hundred percent. They don't know it yet, but they're going to pay for it. And they're great people and great leaders but they're going to pay for the wall. On day one, we will begin working on intangible, physical, tall, power, beautiful southern border wall.”
-DJT, 8/31/2016, Phoenix, AZ

Remind me again when Mexico cut a check to pay for the wall....

I dont think a "check" was cut per say .. there is other ways payment or aid towards the wall can be paid ....

Don’t mind bruised bitch.. he follows his masters orders.

So says the little mask wearing man that proudly kneels before a draft dodger that manufactured his products in communist China and hired illegals.

I dont think a "check" was cut per say .. there is other ways payment or aid towards the wall can be paid ....

Ya, you could start a "Build the Wall" charity and then fraud your own supporters out of the money they donate and then get a pardon from the Con in Chief for the fraud you committed against your own supporters. That is the integrity you are all advocating for?

Ya, you could start a "Build the Wall" charity and then fraud your own supporters out of the money they donate and then get a pardon from the Con in Chief for the fraud you committed against your own supporters. That is the integrity you are all advocating for?

Oh Trump kept that money? Link?

IML Gear Cream!

Why the hell does this matter. Oh Trump said they would pay for it. No matter how you look at it we need it. How much are we paying for illegals with all this right now?

But but Trump said! I don't give a two shots Biden has said so much BD I lost track. School debt, min wage ect. Grow up people and realize a problem is a problem and it needs to be paid for one way or another.

Why the hell does this matter. Oh Trump said they would pay for it. No matter how you look at it we need it. How much are we paying for illegals with all this right now?

But but Trump said! I don't give a two shots Biden has said so much BD I lost track. School debt, min wage ect. Grow up people and realize a problem is a problem and it needs to be paid for one way or another.

Exactly ....when Trump was campaigning he said yes mexico will be paying for the wall one way or another lol....

You are always the dumbest motherfucker in the room. You are also a RAT and a scammer, I know! I have talked to many people too about you. They want you to die too. Hopefully it happens, that would be awesome you RAT scum!
Exactly ....when Trump was campaigning he said yes mexico will be paying for the wall one way or another lol....

Twisted doesnt know shit. He talks out his ass and parrots OAN and lies and deflects when he's called out.
He is what he likes to call a coocoo parrot. He blames Biden and the democrats for him being a failure in life instead of taking responsibility for his own life. He is a RAT and a failure.
Coocoo is literally posting every day usually twice a day "fuck Biden" to appease fellow Trumpers and again blame Biden for his failures although in reality Biden affects his actual life almost not at all. Also to what end are the idiotic posts. Biden doesnt see them.
I say if he really is consumed so much by Biden and the democrats, the Twisted RAT should man up and do something about it other than whine 24/7 in an echo chamber. He could call his representatives and ask what he can do to make a difference but he has no balls. He is a RAT.

- - - Updated - - -

ASF, 2 messages.
First for anyone that doesn't share the same ignorant opinion as Twisted and he attacks you and starts deflecting and calling names. Don't take it personal.
Twisted is retarded and by far the dumbest motherfucker on this board. Anyone and I mean anyone can own this bitch in an argument.
Every time he is owned, he deflects, lies and starts calling names. This what he does best. His real issue is with himself and the failure he is in life.
He wants to blame others and be accepted so his posts are all echo chamber responses to what he thinks is popular. He tries to force what he believes the popular response is on others.
Again, dont sweat it, just laugh at him and tell him to stop being a whiny cunt and maybe one day he wont be such a failure. Don't worry about any physical retaliation either.
Twisted is all lies and bullshit. He is weak and in addition to being a soft cunt mentally, he is a soft cunt physically.

Second point is this, just steer clear of this guy. He is a proven RAT and a scammer.

So says the little mask wearing man that proudly kneels before a draft dodger that manufactured his products in communist China and hired illegals.

I don’t wear a mask anywhere but work... cuz I need the health insurance .... especially for my daughter.

real men make sacrafices ... they don’t bitch about getting hand outs... like your entire family has (most likely). I love you and I hope you can forgive your dad for raising you to be a democrat someday.

bruised bitch

Lmao ...did you look at current admin stats sir? No no you havent you and all your libertards have your blinders on for that ...lolz ....cmon GJ we all know your a blind sheep drinking the kool-aid ....come talk to me when your biden can make it up the steps to get in the plane....oh oh wait the steps were wet or was it the presidential dog tripped him up? Wait I forgot the dog got the boot or gassed because he bit secrity and ate the cat?....keep those blinders on yellow belly

Last edited:
Update on the dumbest motherfucker in any room and ASFs resident proven scammer and RAT.
There are several people that have proof of Twisted being a RAT and a scammer. One in particular I have talked with that Twisted believes is his friend. The thing is, this guy has the same proof that I have on Twisted and he is far from Twisted's friend.
Twisted is so ignorant and has fucked over many people including some OGs.
I wont divulge the proof but I bet if you PM some OGs on this forum and a few others, they may just give you the proof I speak of.
You are a RAT Twisted, many people know and hopefully you reap it soon.

- - - Updated - - -

Twisted doesnt know shit. He talks out his ass and parrots OAN and lies and deflects when he's called out.
He is what he likes to call a coocoo parrot. He blames Biden and the democrats for him being a failure in life instead of taking responsibility for his own life. He is a RAT and a failure.
Coocoo is literally posting every day usually twice a day "fuck Biden" to appease fellow Trumpers and again blame Biden for his failures although in reality Biden affects his actual life almost not at all. Also to what end are the idiotic posts. Biden doesnt see them.
I say if he really is consumed so much by Biden and the democrats, the Twisted RAT should man up and do something about it other than whine 24/7 in an echo chamber. He could call his representatives and ask what he can do to make a difference but he has no balls. He is a RAT.

Lmao ...did you look at current admin stats sir? No no you havent you and all your libertards have your blinders on for that ...lolz ....cmon GJ we all know your a blind sheep drinking the kool-aid ....come talk to me when your biden can make it up the steps to get in the plane....oh oh wait the steps were wet or was it the presidential dog tripped him up? Wait I forgot the dog got the boot or gassed because he bit secrity and ate the cat?....keep those blinders on yellow belly

I don’t wear a mask anywhere but work... cuz I need the health insurance .... especially for my daughter.

real men make sacrafices ... they don’t bitch about getting hand outs... like your entire family has (most likely). I love you and I hope you can forgive your dad for raising you to be a democrat someday.

bruised bitch

Oh I see you have stalker ex too.....they just cant except its over:roflmao: .....bwhaha

Update on the dumbest motherfucker in any room and ASFs resident proven scammer and RAT.
There are several people that have proof of Twisted being a RAT and a scammer. One in particular I have talked with that Twisted believes is his friend. The thing is, this guy has the same proof that I have on Twisted and he is far from Twisted's friend.
I wont divulge the proof but I bet if you PM some OGs on this forum and a few others, they may just give you the proof I speak of.

Again, this is a warning to all. Stay far away from Twisted, he is a proven RAT and scammer. He has Ratted and scammed many and he will do the same to you at least until he is dealt with.

Last edited:

Again, this is a warning to all. Stay far away from Twisted, he is a proven RAT and scammer. He has Ratted and scammed many and he will do the same to you at least until he is dealt with.

Screenshot_20210605-201118_Google.jpg

Back