• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Are they TRYING to kill people?!

FLsnakeman

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Got a one serving sample of mr hyde pwo drink from vitamin shoppe, am I reading this right...419 mg of caffeine? Steroids are illegal but this is okay? 🤔

FDCC9354-4C54-4449-A594-A2F5F57A3D78.jpeg

Yea, that's right

The Most Caffeinated Pre-Workout Supplement?

Of the pre-workout products we’ve been able to track in the list above, Mr. Hyde by Pro Supps comes out as the leader.

Its 419 milligrams of caffeine per serving is from 3 different variations of caffeine.

I’m not a doctor but I just imagine taking nearly a half gram of caffeine pwo while on gear has gotta be a terrible idea.

A lot of people take 2 scoops.
Of most pre. Some with even 300mg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A lot of people take 2 scoops.
Of most pre. Some with even 300mg

A lot of people smoke crack but that doesn’t make it a good idea. There’s a difference though between someone who consciously does a double serving vs giving these things out to people calling it one serving. I have a feeling it’d turn my heart into a time bomb.

That's fucking insane. That would immediately throw my heart into it's arrythmia bullshit. Under load of probably have a heart attack. No joke

A lot of people smoke crack but that doesn’t make it a good idea. There’s a difference though between someone who consciously does a double serving vs giving these things out to people calling it one serving. I have a feeling it’d turn my heart into a time bomb.

People know what they buy. They read the label
If they dont, then let darwin stand true.

Caffeine causes vasoconstriction (less o2/nutrient blood to the muscles) and increases dehydration (which decreases endurance and power out put).
That amount of caffeine would just be pointless. Don't get me wrong I'll throw in 1 tbs. Of instant coffee in my pre-workout shake if I'm lagging. Anymore than that I stay away.

JMHO

While it does cause vasoconstriction, it also delays muscle fatigue so you can workout longer.

I'd try crack before I took two scoops of that.

I like some crack preworkout. Also intra. Every 15 minutes, for best results, smoke a 5 dollar rock so you don’t get stuck and can’t lift.

Better chance of surviving a hit of crack than 800mg of caffeine.

400 would make me sick.

In prep I took the Jekyll and Hyde that ontop of halo I felt like I could run through walls.

Got a one serving sample of mr hyde pwo drink from vitamin shoppe, am I reading this right...419 mg of caffeine? Steroids are illegal but this is okay? 樂

View attachment 30093
does anyone else see black blurry lines on a white background or is this green rock resin hitting me a little too hard tonight?
2zf3b6t.jpg

I tried Hyde and it did nothing for me. Tried most everything else and they don't work for me either. Now trying the one pictured below. 450mg caffeine in this one. I feel it better than the other. Next best I tried was probably Geeked.
0b9f1b080015dafdf47d45b77ae420ff.jpg
9479f9e0a089e65b7a06214c581ebdf7.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I tried Hyde and it did nothing for me. Tried most everything else and they don't work for me either. Now trying the one pictured below. 450mg caffeine in this one. I feel it better than the other. Next best I tried was probably Geeked.

How does that not make you sick?

How is that safe at one time? I thought it was excessive when I had a bad habit of drinking two Rockstar Punched energy drinks a day.

Get Shredded!

all of that at one time? what's your bp like afterwards?

How does that not make you sick?
Nah. I think there's something going on with me where I don't feel stims. Wish I did. I hate going through things that don't work. It's a huge waste of money.

all of that at one time? what's your bp like afterwards?
It's perfect actually. I am on BP meds, have been for 20 years probably. So that helps. I've had episodes where my BP is sky high, not related to any stims, so I know how my body feels when my BP is abnormal. No PWO or gear or stim or anything related have ever affected my BP that I was aware of.

Jeez on 419mg of caffeine ill be kidnapping people on facebook live

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

Back