• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Anyone else use the term “Cock Body”?

Bump for the new comers. Yea they absolutely need to know. 🤝🏻🐓

So is a cock body a guy with 6 to 7 inch vascular arms just like his cock? 😀

So is a cock body a guy with 6 to 7 inch vascular arms just like his cock? 😀
Oh good to see you here pimp. As you see now it’s more a lifestyle thing. No worries you're a cockbody unit no doubt. Act like you ain’t sporting dick skin thin shreddedness.

It's the only term I use now. Me and my bros say "cocked out". For instance, when my Bros got a mean Pump I say, damn bro you "cocked out". We are all straight men...

Get Shredded!
The legend of the Cockbody godfather. A true legend. A man by the name of @Johnnyhartly once dubbed the term “cockbody”. There can only be one cockbody godfather, a man so peeled he looks like a human shrink wrapped in skin. He blessed the uncocked body’s with his truly magnificent presence. As the legend goes, his successor “the cock body grandson” will rise again, and the true cockbody clan will forever flex on those that are UNCOCKED. 💪☝️

I was thinking this might go away.

You're not going away, are you, Mr. Cockbody.

There, I said it. Happy now? ;)
No sir. I’ll never let it die.

I got some big projects running right now so I’m busy cocking around on the jobsite but I’ll be back to fuckin around here again no worries. Y’all can’t get rid of this asshole anytime soon.

What about cockstrong?
I don't use either term BTW. Asking for a friend.

What happened to "This is the Gayest Post of the Day" meme? I couldn't find it lol

wrong post

That is the gayest HS wanna be jock BS I`ve heard in a long time. Are you over 21 years old?

Back