• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Alpha Pharma put to test at wedinos.org

domestic-supply

us-domesticsupply.to
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Brothers, go to http://www.wedinos.org/db/samples/search and choose search 'By Keyword' then type in 'Alpha Pharma' and you will get 13 results.
You can see all Alpha Pharma products tested by the independent lab gets results for only the compound claimed on the label.
Winstrol is winstrol, sust is sust, Test e is Test e, Proviron is proviron, Mast is Mast, and Anavar is ANAVAR!! All are same as label claims.
I wish they show the actual mg for you, but if you can see they are not faking things such as Anavar and Mast, you can trust them.
You can see others faking Anavar with Winstrol or other. But Alpha Pharma is true to labels. :)

If you type in search Parabolin you can see two Alpha Pharma Parabolin were tested and both came back as only Trenbolone HHBC.

Keife Parabolin on the other hand is Trenbolone Acetate. Its faked with Tren Acetate because Acetate is much cheaper version of tren in raw powder form. Many British Dragon fakes, winstrol instead of anavar, or no active compound.

Alpha Pharma is simply the best AAS brand available. Purchase with confidence! :)

In addition to ALPHABOL being an EXCELLLENT PRODUCT! DS is LEGIT.
my2cents;)

I love Alpha Pharma. It's definitely some of the best gear I've ever used. And DS has the best service I've had from any source. This guy sets the standard.

I'm not convinced. Please send a sample of each product and I'll report back :coffee:

Back