• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

All you need to know about GYNO.

IML Gear Cream!
This conversation is why I still haven't ran anything but test. Anything over 400mgs and my E2 is in the 90s and sides set in and I need an AI.

I just couldn't ever seem to get a handle on AI doseage. It seemed like no matter how much or little I took I felt like shit (aromasin). That said, I've had very good results running 300-400mgs where I need no AI and then cruising at 200. I want to try Mast next just haven't picked any up yet. Hoping it may bridge the gap of pushing my test doseages higher without needing an AI.

I'm fucking terrified of gyno 🤣

You had to carry that dumb blood draining thing around too huh? Probably the most annoying part of the surgery.
How long did you have to not work out and did you need compression shirt?

Must be really good to get ri of glands. I don’t know how we have them.

Im supprised that argument the transgender people that want to use the same bathroom with woman.

How long did you have to not work out and did you need compression shirt?

Must be really good to get ri of glands. I don’t know how we have them.

Im supprised that argument the transgender people that want to use the same bathroom with woman.
I think I was out for a month, maybe started back at 3 weeks which was pushing it. Yes, you need a compression shirt. Over bled during surgery, so had drainage tubes ran through my armpits down into my chest area siphoning blood into a carry on container to prevent hematomas. This was only for the first few days post surgery then they were removed. If you don’t have bleeding issues during surgery you simply get stitched up, but if you bleed during the healing phase you have to go get the hematomas drained which sucks.

I think I was out for a month, maybe started back at 3 weeks which was pushing it. Yes, you need a compression shirt. Over bled during surgery, so had drainage tubes ran through my armpits down into my chest area siphoning blood into a carry on container to prevent hematomas. This was only for the first few days post surgery then they were removed. If you don’t have bleeding issues during surgery you simply get stitched up, but if you bleed during the healing phase you have to go get the hematomas drained which sucks.
The tube part is what I don’t like. But now you never have to worry about the gear you run.

The tube part is what I don’t like. But now you never have to worry about the gear you run.
The tube was the worst part. Hurt like hell when they ripped them out because tissue had grew back around em. I only took 8-10 days off the gym I think, 3-4 off work

To your first question it depends what the results are. The extent of their gyno development etc, there’s a lot of missing data.

I’ve used Ralox in the past with good results, but then again I’ve had gyno surgery in the past. When my prolactin or e2 rise I’ll get puffy nipples. When under control it’ll go back to normal, but no solid breast tissue. When you have actual gyno it’s actual tissue, when the surgeon removed mine one was probably the size of a lemon the other the size of a lime. I’ve read logs on different forum of ralox being actually effective in gland reduction. If you have grown tissue I would give it a shot, but I can’t say it actually works.
When you used Ralo vs other receptor drugs like novedex is there any one you felt work better or end game subjective ?

I have a question. Can arimidex be used in a similar way to reduce gyno like letrozole and how much can I take to reverse my gyno without crashing my estrogen.

Im on the estrogen upper range area like 39-40 area

Also What do you think of the other receptor blocker Raloxefenfe.
All research that I've read about arimidex can help decrease the size of the breast gland and prevent further symptoms from occurring. But once the breast gland has formed its pretty much permanent. Tamoxifen, an estrogen antagonist, is effective for recent-onset and tender gynecomastia.

Here is a great read..... Raloxifene for Gyno: Best Protocol to Reverse Gynecomastia

Get Shredded!
When I first started blasting I got a little bit of gyno. Can't tell at all. But honestly since I've been running Primo or mast I never have any estrogen problems. E2 blockers were unheard of back in the "Golden Era" no one had gyno. There is something there. I've ran 2 grams of gear with no AI. I haven't touched an AI in years. And I've been at the 3 gram mark with zero gland enlargement. Must run a DHT in every cycle. Personally, I like to incorporate, test, nandrolone and a DHT in every cycle.
You got good genetics. You probally are a hyper responder.

That’s great.

All research that I've read about arimidex can help decrease the size of the breast gland and prevent further symptoms from occurring. But once the breast gland has formed its pretty much permanent. Tamoxifen, an estrogen antagonist, is effective for recent-onset and tender gynecomastia.

Here is a great read..... Raloxifene for Gyno: Best Protocol to Reverse Gynecomastia
Thank you. Cause I was quoted 15 large to have glands removed so it’s going to be a year before I can get it.

But I love information I appreciate it.

You got good genetics. You probally are a hyper responder.

That’s great.
God I wish. I'm just lucky in that department. You rolled the dice and got tits. I rolled the dice and got a bad heart lol

Thank you. Cause I was quoted 15 large to have glands removed so it’s going to be a year before I can get it.

But I love information I appreciate it.
well like I was saying. They probably went down in swelling and said "wow look, reduction in size!"

15000's unreasonable. Do some price shopping. If its expensive everywhere around you just make a little vacation to another state. Plan a week of fun, surgery, a week of sitting, then head back home. Some european countries (🤮) have it for 1500-2500. could make a round trip vacation under 5 grand.

The Mastron and primo are keeping you good. You going 1-1 ratio and are you on the lower range for estrogen levels or the spread of androgen to estrogen is large enough to not develop it ?
Not 1-1
For instance, right now I'm running 1g sus 700mg Primo and 350mg Deca. Working great for me. Without blood work I can't really say. But over the years I know what I feel like with high estrogen and low. They are completely different feels. If I had to guess. I'm mid high. Right where I want to be. Estrogen is very anabolic. Good for your heart your brain.

When my e2 is low, I'm a cold human. No emotions. Detached. High, I get to many emotions more on the "sad commercial" side if you know what I mean. This is a game I've been playing for years though. Takes a while to learn your self.

I've just now leaned this in the last year about my self. My nips would flair up on deca and test sometimes. With the incorporation of DHT's, no flair ups at all. Glads are very small, Pebble size.

Not 1-1
For instance, right now I'm running 1g sus 700mg Primo and 350mg Deca. Working great for me. Without blood work I can't really say. But over the years I know what I feel like with high estrogen and low. They are completely different feels. If I had to guess. I'm mid high. Right where I want to be. Estrogen is very anabolic. Good for your heart your brain.

When my e2 is low, I'm a cold human. No emotions. Detached. High, I get to many emotions more on the "sad commercial" side if you know what I mean. This is a game I've been playing for years though. Takes a while to learn your self.

I've just now leaned this in the last year about my self. My nips would flair up on deca and test sometimes. With the incorporation of DHT's, no flair ups at all. Glads are very small, Pebble size.
It’s funny I was reading about estrogen last night and read what you just said about estrogen. It keeps the androgen receptors clean.

Yeah so I have add a higher then normal estrogen conversion on trt with low dose of test 100-150mgs of test a week. .05 arimedex twice a week I ran out of arimedex now I have a sensitive little bump under my left nip. That sound like gyno ?

Yeah so I have add a higher then normal estrogen conversion on trt with low dose of test 100-150mgs of test a week. .05 arimedex twice a week I ran out of arimedex now I have a sensitive little bump under my left nip. That sound like gyno ?
unless someone sucked em too hard thats about all it could be

So if I want to continue on cycle I’m guessing I want to use a sarm to keep the benefits of estrogen but block it at receptor cites.Then when cycle off cycle down with ai to rebound rebound of E, as clomid and or hgc turn bodies natural production back on ?

So if I want to continue on cycle I’m guessing I want to use a sarm to keep the benefits of estrogen but block it at receptor cites.Then when cycle off cycle down with ai to rebound rebound of E, as clomid and or hgc turn bodies natural production back on ?

SERM not sarm. You could use primo or mast as well.

IML Gear Cream!
Go to doctor and get an AI.

Not 1-1

It’s great you don’t need traditional AI. I’m going to start mastron with.my test I’m only on 400mg. If my doctor approves it shouldn’t effect my medical issue.

I don’t know how old your are but it’s great you got your body fine tuned.

I’m 47 I’m going to get the surgery next year. I’m going to try ralo. See if it shrinks it. But I want that fucken glands out of my body.

It’s great you don’t need traditional AI. I’m going to start mastron with.my test I’m only on 400mg. If my doctor approves it shouldn’t effect my medical issue.

I don’t know how old your are but it’s great you got your body fine tuned.

I’m 47 I’m going to get the surgery next year. I’m going to try ralo. See if it shrinks it. But I want that fucken glands out of my body.
Mastron works great for me to bro. Your Dr will approve of that? I'm 36 I've been in this game for a Long time, 20+ Years. I know a thing or two about my body, but with time things change. Always have to be evolving. How bad is your gyno?

Or run mastron on it and have novedex and a AI on stand by in case you notice your breat glands get sensitive from the nipple.

Oh and I don’t know if this helps but if you run Dball it atomizes to estrogen when a friend of mine told me.

Since if your running aromatizers to estrogens.

Will it be like Anadrol no. Could it be close to anadrol 50-100mgs
You have to see. Cause I don’t know.

Cause the thing I notice is Anadrol and Dianabol are like political party’s.

People who love anadrol like myself.

Then you go a large amount of guys who don’t like anadrol cause they get nausea from it.

I’m thinking Dball kick off instead my buddy suggested and take 2 50mg tablets and do 4weeks on it with 500mg test Cyp, 500mg mastron e.

When I rotate from dball increase test to 600mg with mastron and add a very tiny amount of hex Tren 25MG and see how my body responds to it cause it’s the one steroid I never took and it can cause you to caugh. No matter what I’m not going above 50mg. So that’s the blast 4weeks /4weeks.

All subject to change its 3weeks away. I’m on 400mg of Cyp and .5mg 1xweek arimidex. If I can I’m starting the mastron early and hope I can not have to use a AI at all but I don’t know and need to read up on research and talk to my buddy who’s very smart with this science.

Mastron works great for me to bro. Your Dr will approve of that? I'm 36 I've been in this game for a Long time, 20+ Years. I know a thing or two about my body, but with time things change. Always have to be evolving. How bad is your gyno?
Its not that bad just notice at times going to try the ralo see the effect but going to get the surgery next year I get that itch sensitive. I want to do the Mastron.

I wasn’t knocking your age bro but my body isn’t as forgiving.

I have a back injury from crashing a bike. I have had some surgery’s that helped and not going to be doing dead lifts or squats but can do other exercises carefully.

It hurts more being on a tread mill than a leg press machine.

In all serious I wouldn’t care if you were 19 years old. When people give advice you can kind of tell if the person has used compounds and understands them. Which you do. I have read your comments before and you come across well read and can tell you study the information and have hands on approach.

Your creditable and on top of it nothing but mad respect bro.

Back