• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Ace ?

I hope the PM is an order. AceLabs is definitely one of those sources who has been around for years and is A+++
Checkout the AceTropins guys. you wont be sorry!

Yes GymnTonic I'm wanting to place an order, I sent a message thru tutanota just waiting for a reply. i want to order 5 kits of their blacktop hgh

Ok guys need a little help, I just ordered some hgh from Acelabs. It's 10 vials with 13 iu's when I'm putting in the Bac water what mark do I draw too? I know on 10 iu's I draw to the 100 iu mark. thanks in advance for your help

I would do 1.3mls or 130units. That will make every 10 mark 1IU.

Ok guys need a little help, I just ordered some hgh from Acelabs. It's 10 vials with 13 iu's when I'm putting in the Bac water what mark do I draw too? I know on 10 iu's I draw to the 100 iu mark. thanks in advance for your help
So just add 30 more units along with the 100 on each vial,wiil give u the right dose..

Or you can just do 100 units and have 1.3 iu

ok guys I know I'm asking alot of questions but I am researching also. I've been reading about when the best time to take hgh, some say mornings some say preworkout and some say at bed time. You guys that have taken hgh what would you recommend & again thanks in advance

ok guys I know I'm asking alot of questions but I am researching also. I've been reading about when the best time to take hgh, some say mornings some say preworkout and some say at bed time. You guys that have taken hgh what would you recommend & again thanks in advance

you can never ask to many questions. I personally do it after my workout right when I get up and right before bed

I also am super new to it.

Back