• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs® ANDRO HARD- Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Accutane source?

dwejl

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi, looking for accutane, can anyone recommend cheap (and preferably usa) source??? Thank you!

I used psl last year and it worked awesome. @Vision can answer any questions u have

Sent from my moto g stylus (2021) using Tapatalk

Hi, looking for accutane, can anyone recommend cheap (and preferably usa) source??? Thank you!
PSL has accutane, however it is international and it will be back in stock in the upcoming weeks.
Wish I could be a better service and help for you.
There's a few other solid shops here that have it as well. You can't go wrong with the other shops.

go to a dermatologist getting a script for it isnt hard at all just tell them you tried everything nothing worked and you wanna try accutane

I’ve used Alan Domestic aka Drugs Gear. Works great!

I used muscleshop mainly because there carrier oil works for me so I order most things from them now....

it worked very well I took it for 3 months and it dried my lips out and completely hated it..... but I get a pimple every so often now rather then a garden of them.... dunno if my body is adapting or it did something but it seems to have worked...

I used psl last year and it worked awesome. @Vision can answer any questions u have

Sent from my moto g stylus (2021) using Tapatalk
Gentleman please check out his log It's phenomenal and I also have a log as well with this stuff, I'm not joking This stuff is hands down some of the best If not the best that I've ever used that's not pharmaceutical.

You'll probably laugh at this but it actually tastes like candy if you let it dissolve in your mouth, but I don't advise that, don't let it dissolve in your mouth and take it with fish oil tablets ..

Soon as our shop opens back up again with international, and we have the accutane available, I'm willing to give some guys here an opportunity to run a small log just to prove my point, I stand that confident and that firm that our product will completely smash most of the other products that are in the market, this stuff is no joke it's potent and you don't need much... 20mgs daily if that..

Guys just understand, those who know me personally in real life and speak to me on the phone, and everything else, know that I truly genuinely mean this and it's not for a market ploy, truly if I can wave my magic wand and make it happen I'll give a sample or two to someone just to prove to you how badass this stuff is. It's no joke It really isn't This shit is legit..

Guys just understand, those who know me personally in real life and speak to me on the phone, and everything else, know that I truly genuinely mean this and it's not for a market ploy, truly if I can wave my magic wand and make it happen I'll give a sample or two to someone just to prove to you how badass this stuff is. It's no joke It really isn't This shit is legit..
I can attest to this. If vision says it, it’s true.

I had good results with AZTECA. Their reputation is TOP Shelf.

I've been getting a script from my dermatologist and have to say this stuff is a miracle worker. 1st month 20mg a day and now in month 2 at 40mg a day no more acne at all. Only side effect is dry lips and skin.

go to a dermatologist getting a script for it isnt hard at all just tell them you tried everything nothing worked and you wanna try accutane
This... I still have like 8 boxes from a few years ago. Minnesota only a licensed dermatologist can prescribe it, my local doctor could not.

But it's a pretty easy script to obtain.

Using it now.i develop some kinda painful clusters on upper back and back of neck with also a few on my chest..couple weeks now,lips chapped and some drying out,hope this goes away.

Using it now.i develop some kinda painful clusters on upper back and back of neck with also a few on my chest..couple weeks now,lips chapped and some drying out,hope this goes away.
This right here is actually the first indication that your body is accepting it and using it, sometimes clusters may get worse before they get better, even when we start to experience dryness with our lips and eyes.
What happens to me is first my lips get dry, then my eyes a little bit, and then there's some white noise, then several weeks later for whatever reason the top sides of my hands get very very very flaky and white where I have to use cream, and I know that's the time it's going to shine, and literally within days all in any acne just begins to dissipate..

Just hang in there bro because it's actually working right now and you don't even know it yet.. It's doing its job on the interior, if your lips and other areas are getting dry, they're getting dry from the interior, so the interior of things is beginning to work... Dude I'm super happy for you man, I do not wish acne on anyone, if I could save the world of acne and that was my god-given special superhero power, that would be me..
My ass would fly around with a cape with the letter A on it haha. And I would use these accutane laser beans from the eyes and just zap everyone's zits away..
It completely destroys people self-esteem

Get Shredded!
This right here is actually the first indication that your body is accepting it and using it, sometimes clusters may get worse before they get better, even when we start to experience dryness with our lips and eyes.
What happens to me is first my lips get dry, then my eyes a little bit, and then there's some white noise, then several weeks later for whatever reason the top sides of my hands get very very very flaky and white where I have to use cream, and I know that's the time it's going to shine, and literally within days all in any acne just begins to dissipate..

Just hang in there bro because it's actually working right now and you don't even know it yet.. It's doing its job on the interior, if your lips and other areas are getting dry, they're getting dry from the interior, so the interior of things is beginning to work... Dude I'm super happy for you man, I do not wish acne on anyone, if I could save the world of acne and that was my god-given special superhero power, that would be me..
My ass would fly around with a cape with the letter A on it haha. And I would use these accutane laser beans from the eyes and just zap everyone's zits away..
It completely destroys people self-esteem
Yea,it's rough,being in the sun actually made skin more irritated, but benching ect just all around uncomfortable, I have have zits,but these hurt somedays, very uncomfortable all together,

Yea,it's rough,being in the sun actually made skin more irritated, but benching ect just all around uncomfortable, I have have zits,but these hurt somedays, very uncomfortable all together,
Brother avoid the son, sun.. most definitely avoid vitamin A, and avoid hot showers, have all of your showers like lukewarm or slightly under, hot water can actually really agitate things and make it worse.

Don't be afraid to use lotions and creams, don't worry about them clogging your pores or making zits worse because they won't.. because the real mechanism of action is taking place underneath the epidermis..

And definitely get into a habit of buying a small little tube of Vaseline and putting that on your lips, for whatever reason chapstick doesn't work, Vaseline works wonders

@Jbswole40 It took me a little over two months and it all went away it was great. same issues chapped lips was the most annoying.

It was so painful I was loosing it. the accutane was a life saver

seems my body has gotten use to the Test and HGH after a year. I dont get numb anymore and only a few pimples every so often.

@Jbswole40 It took me a little over two months and it all went away it was great. same issues chapped lips was the most annoying.

It was so painful I was loosing it. the accutane was a life saver

seems my body has gotten use to the Test and HGH after a year. I dont get numb anymore and only a few pimples every so often.
Yea I'm ready for it to get better

Back