• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Accutane source?

dwejl

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi, looking for accutane, can anyone recommend cheap (and preferably usa) source??? Thank you!

I used psl last year and it worked awesome. @Vision can answer any questions u have

Sent from my moto g stylus (2021) using Tapatalk

azteca, muscleshop

Hi, looking for accutane, can anyone recommend cheap (and preferably usa) source??? Thank you!
PSL has accutane, however it is international and it will be back in stock in the upcoming weeks.
Wish I could be a better service and help for you.
There's a few other solid shops here that have it as well. You can't go wrong with the other shops.

go to a dermatologist getting a script for it isnt hard at all just tell them you tried everything nothing worked and you wanna try accutane

I’ve used Alan Domestic aka Drugs Gear. Works great!

I used muscleshop mainly because there carrier oil works for me so I order most things from them now....

it worked very well I took it for 3 months and it dried my lips out and completely hated it..... but I get a pimple every so often now rather then a garden of them.... dunno if my body is adapting or it did something but it seems to have worked...

I used psl last year and it worked awesome. @Vision can answer any questions u have

Sent from my moto g stylus (2021) using Tapatalk
Gentleman please check out his log It's phenomenal and I also have a log as well with this stuff, I'm not joking This stuff is hands down some of the best If not the best that I've ever used that's not pharmaceutical.

You'll probably laugh at this but it actually tastes like candy if you let it dissolve in your mouth, but I don't advise that, don't let it dissolve in your mouth and take it with fish oil tablets ..

Soon as our shop opens back up again with international, and we have the accutane available, I'm willing to give some guys here an opportunity to run a small log just to prove my point, I stand that confident and that firm that our product will completely smash most of the other products that are in the market, this stuff is no joke it's potent and you don't need much... 20mgs daily if that..

Guys just understand, those who know me personally in real life and speak to me on the phone, and everything else, know that I truly genuinely mean this and it's not for a market ploy, truly if I can wave my magic wand and make it happen I'll give a sample or two to someone just to prove to you how badass this stuff is. It's no joke It really isn't This shit is legit..

Guys just understand, those who know me personally in real life and speak to me on the phone, and everything else, know that I truly genuinely mean this and it's not for a market ploy, truly if I can wave my magic wand and make it happen I'll give a sample or two to someone just to prove to you how badass this stuff is. It's no joke It really isn't This shit is legit..
I can attest to this. If vision says it, it’s true.

I had good results with AZTECA. Their reputation is TOP Shelf.

Back