• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

A good one to watch!

I love the interviews with navy seals that he does.

You guys see the Chris beck one? So crazy….. go from fuckin alpha top dog elite soldier man to a fairy trans and then back…. PTSD? Maybe…

You guys see the Chris beck one? So crazy….. go from fuckin alpha top dog elite soldier man to a fairy trans and then back…. PTSD? Maybe…
Yeah bro...that's a really odd deal.....kinda hard to watch.

Theee only thing, i dont hqve 3-5 hrs… i hate breakin his shows up…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

His interview with Cody Alford and DJ Shipley are some of my favorites. GBRS group is the shit minus their original owner drama

Cody’s interview was fucken Bad ass…

I follow him on insta as well…

Ima have to watch that one… definitely tbi/ptsd… related… hormones are trully disrupted thru trauma …

Ima have to watch that one… definitely tbi/ptsd… related… hormones are trully disrupted thru trauma …

This is true.....I ran myself in the ground and then I figured out the game of supplementation.....never looked back.

Back