• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Why...why are these BOP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct... it’s just the ester on the end of compound.

TestB
TestP
TestC

Last edited:
everyone knows what TestP and TestC, TestE are- like others said, we arent used to someone abbreviating base- they abbreviate 'no ester' so TrNE and TNE-
Correct... it’s just the ester on the end of compound.

TestB
TestP
TestC

everyone knows what TestP and TestC, TestE are- like others said, we arent used to someone abbreviating base- they abbreviate 'no ester' so TrNE and TNE-

Simmer down there sparky, you asked a question I answered! A simple thanks bud would be fine but “you guys” are territorial as a mother fucker need welcome new people in and not push them out!

Im fine Captain Obvious - just pointing out that we arent idiots who dont know what TestP and TestC are but uh thank you so much for your input- I appreciate it- I suppose I took your kindness and knowledge the wrong way- We good brah? :gayfight:
Simmer down there sparky, you asked a question I answered! A simple thanks bud would be fine but “you guys” are territorial as a mother fucker need welcome new people in and not push them out!

Damn son , your a monster for sure doubt 30% tho your kidding your self lol
yeah- you aint 30%- but those stats pretty much describe me except Im probably above 30%
15+
2424f0549a9cd6dae948b4859a0caffb.jpg

You got loose skin around the stomach from losing a bunch of weight though, right? The loose skin could add to a fat percent reading. If you are 15% which may be accurate, Im probably closer to 40%- I dont really know and I dont want to find out.

O and to answer your question on your intro.

I lived off highway 9 for a long time and partied there every weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh nice bro hell yeah. When I was going to school there I lived right off highway 9 in the Hampton Woods Apts.

Sent from my LML211BL using Tapatalk

You got loose skin around the stomach from losing a bunch of weight though, right? The loose skin could add to a fat percent reading. If you are 15% which may be accurate, Im probably closer to 40%- I dont really know and I dont want to find out.
Yeah I was over 300 back in 2009. I have no clue what bf I am, just guessing. Haven't done a caliper test in years.

Im fine Captain Obvious - just pointing out that we arent idiots who dont know what TestP and TestC are but uh thank you so much for your input- I appreciate it- I suppose I took your kindness and knowledge the wrong way- We good brah? :gayfight:

All good bud...

IML Gear Cream!
Never seen it referred to as tren b.

Kids with new confound slang and hip hops.
Exactly. We know about all the others.
Test B is a new one.
It reminds me of that white gangsta movie...."it's that new test B!!"

Try TNE homie lol

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

Last edited:
yeah- you aint 30%- but those stats pretty much describe me except Im probably above 30%
You're def not! I saw your last pics bro

You're def not! I saw your last pics bro

I need pics of lifter69 please. Gotta see if this the dude my
mom told me about.... she was kind of a ‘loose kitty’ back in the day... well that’s what dad said when he got drunk that one time ...

he didn’t use those exact words tho lol

LOL- He's referring to Monte- No one wants to see my pics- I got the powerlifter build- Not as huge a gut as some of them but being cut is not my game
I need pics of lifter69 please. Gotta see if this the dude my
mom told me about.... she was kind of a ‘loose kitty’ back in the day... well that’s what dad said when he got drunk that one time ...

he didn’t use those exact words tho lol

All seriousness am I the shortest mutha fucca here
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What? Sherk you gonna let this guy one-down you like that?

I'm tubby too. #heavyset

#bigboned

Don't judge.

Kids... lol. lm 40 my man

40?! You'll not speak unless spoken to, kid.

Lol those got damned hip-hops and pants around their ankles!

Pants on the ground pants on the ground...

Of course you are, that’s where all the lot lizards suck dick for a dime bag of meth. By the look of your lips, you’ve obviously been pulling doubles

We buried Parrot well and deep here and you dug him up. WTF? Stick around & learn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back