• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

75$ credit for injectables bloods!

ironlion

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
hi everybody

now we sell Injectables on ASF,

75$ in store credit for Injectable bloodwork!

We want more bloodwork to keep proving our product is solid

wish you can test our injectables just like testing our orange top puretropin gh and post the test results honestly on ASF,
when we confirm your post, we will offer you 75$ as store credit you can use it at anytime,

So welcome everybody to test our injectables and post the test results honestly.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a good deal

hi everybody

wish you can test our injectables just like testing our orange top puretropin gh and post the test results honestly on ASF,
when we confirm your post, we will offer you 75$ as store credit you can use it at anytime,

So welcome everybody to test our injectables and post the test results honestly.
Is this deal still going on? You just want on-cycle bloods a few weeks in? I'm shopping for my next cycle right now and was thinking about trying you guys out.

when you order and use our injectables and test it and post the test results honestly ,when we confirm you post the test results honestly. we will offer 75$ as credit store , you can use the credit store at anytime

I trust IL for anything

I've seen dozens of my clients use them for years now.

I've never seen a single complaint.

when you order and use our injectables and test it and post the test results honestly ,when we confirm you post the test results honestly. we will offer 75$ as credit store , you can use the credit store at anytime

Sweet! I tried ordering raws from ironlionpharma, but it says there are no shipping options for my address. Whats up with that? Ill see if your injectables site allows me to order/ship

Sweet! I tried ordering raws from ironlionpharma, but it says there are no shipping options for my address. Whats up with that? Ill see if your injectables site allows me to order/ship
pls send your order to our email: ironlion@keemail.me
we will deal with it quickly , thanks

I trust IL for anything

I've seen dozens of my clients use them for years now.

I've never seen a single complaint.
thanks very much, :)

Awesome I appreciate it! Gonna do that right now.

hi everybody

Kinda late to the party but I have been using your products for almost 2 years now…is this something still going on? I have my test returns from my last bloodwork a few months ago

Kinda late to the party but I have been using your products for almost 2 years now…is this something still going on? I have my test returns from my last bloodwork a few months ago
pls post your test results honestly ,
now big sales had been closed,
pls send email to us, we will offer you a special offer,
test of gh or injectables ?

Back