• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

2023 PSL TD thread with perks and giveaways. We love TD pics / You love discounts or giveaway's. How can you pass this up? SEE IT,SNAP IT, DONE!

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!

2023 PSL TD thread with perks and giveaways. We love TD pics / You love discounts or giveaway's. How can you pass this up? SEE IT,SNAP IT, DONE!
cyS4Ixu.gif

Post a NEW 2023 pic of your most recent order and tag the companies forum name "P.S.L." or myself "Vision" in it and win a chance at receiving future discounts or sample giveaway's with your next future order.
Example on how to tag: @P.S.L. or @Vision

Or open a ticket with the customer service at the online store and provide us with your recent order ID/email used and a link to your pic.

TIRh5LH.png

Your product:
q1vrzKv.png

Take a pic, upload it and tag us: Yes, it's that easy...;)
SEE IT, SNAP IT, DONE!
cyS4Ixu.gif

zOg6hYl.png

2023 www.PuritySourceLabs.ru TD thread..
For all customers and potential clients feel free to post your touchdown pictures here bragging rights and perks..

It's a new year and we're looking forward to seeing all of the goodies from each and every single one of our active and participating customers,
members and Friends alike while we get an opportunity to sit back and gaze at the beauty..

Last but not least.. If you post a unique, funny or interesting touchdown picture with EP or Pivotal Lab products using creativity,
just maybe on your next future order I can arrange to give you a little special treat inside of your next purchase..
NOW READ carefully, you'll have to get my attention.. <--------- Details!

Like these
77bfaebba8595907f82cf08a17b5a9d4.png

0e77085e3370efc539b711fcbd9ccc85.png

Some Bulking Attire

Max

Nice
I love some dbol with my test but I’ve never tried anadrol

How would you compare the gains between dbol and adrol?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does MT2 really make your skin darker? I'd be using it with the tanning bed.

Sent from my moto g 5G (2022) using Tapatalk
Yes it does make your skin darker, and if you use a tanning bed it would speed up the process, however do not overuse a tanning bed.
To be honest I have a lot of experience with this, I wouldn't consider myself an expert but I'm right up there.
In my opinion if you want to get a nice base, use it for about 2 weeks let it get in your system and after that, do the stand up tanning machine only for 10 minutes.
Do that twice a week and you'll notice a huge difference.
From thereafter just do it once a week until you hit the desired amount that you would like.
To be honest with you after the first two sessions you'll be pretty good to go.
The third stand-up session will top off the cake.
Once after that lower your dosage for a maintenance and just show up at the tanning salon and do a 5 minute stand up session once every 2 weeks..

Get Shredded!
Yes it does make your skin darker, and if you use a tanning bed it would speed up the process, however do not overuse a tanning bed.
To be honest I have a lot of experience with this, I wouldn't consider myself an expert but I'm right up there.
In my opinion if you want to get a nice base, use it for about 2 weeks let it get in your system and after that, do the stand up tanning machine only for 10 minutes.
Do that twice a week and you'll notice a huge difference.
From thereafter just do it once a week until you hit the desired amount that you would like.
To be honest with you after the first two sessions you'll be pretty good to go.
The third stand-up session will top off the cake.
Once after that lower your dosage for a maintenance and just show up at the tanning salon and do a 5 minute stand up session once every 2 weeks..
Have to ask...besides the tan did it increase libido??

Have to ask...besides the tan did it increase libido??
The libido is through the roof, the only thing I disliked about it was the random erections, it sounds like it would be beneficial but it actually wasn't. I would be walking through Walmart and there would not be anybody attractive and I would get a random boner and it would never ever go down. And when you get one it lasts for a long fucking time dude. It's really fucking bizarre

The libido is through the roof, the only thing I disliked about it was the random erections, it sounds like it would be beneficial but it actually wasn't. I would be walking through Walmart and there would not be anybody attractive and I would get a random boner and it would never ever go down. And when you get one it lasts for a long fucking time dude. It's really fucking bizarre
i was asking for a friend lol.....{my wife} ..if she gets an errection that will truly be bizarre :ROFLMAO:

Does MT2 really make your skin darker? I'd be using it with the tanning bed.

Sent from my moto g 5G (2022) using Tapatalk

I use or w/o a tanning bed cuz it works better than mt1 or pt-141 for me and it just has a few things i like about it . It will make you really dark if you want to . I’m Scandinavian and Irish and I get tan on it (but I hide from the sun ) only tan if i absolutely have to .

Max
They made it an approved drug (pellet 16mg) SCENESSE ($44,000) lmao

Back