• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

20 Weeks of RX Deca Added to TRT. Gains?

Nwamuscle

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Have an RX for DECA to add with my TRT. Currently taking prescribed 280 mg / week Test C which brings trough numbers into upper 600’s range. Bloods and labs all perfect. Been on TRT for over a decade. I metabolize anabolics at an unreal rate. Always been an issue.

About to add 200 mg / week of DECA (prescribed) for the next 20 weeks. REALLY need it for the joints, as mine are destroyed from powerlifting background. Thoughts on gains from this dosage? Anyone with similar experience? I’ve heard most of the golden era bodybuilders stuck to the 200-300 mg Deca dosages.

Have only used in the past for blasting at 2-3x RX dose for 12 week periods… this was several years back.

Also prescribed 50 mg of Oxandrolone daily. But will take that at the end of the nandrolone portion, as Doc wants me to cycle on and off both to ensure safety.

Eat like a motherfucker and you’ll gain weight. Contrary to today’s concept that you need no less than triple that, 200mg of deca WILL put on mass IF you are training properly, eating until you want to die and getting plenty of sleep.

I got great gains even at 200 deca. I used to run 200 test and deca 200. I run higher these days. i never go over 400 deca and i stay below that with test. Everyone responds differently. I respond to deca.

The OP has my same dismal results on test. At 500mg/week of cyp, I am at 1035. I am back on TRT dose of 250mg and I’m probably at 400.

Y
The OP has my same dismal results on test. At 500mg/week of cyp, I am at 1035. I am back on TRT dose of 250mg and I’m probably at 400.
Yeah man! No fun. 400 puts my trough around 1300. Had to move to every day injections on legit local pharmacy test c to ensure I’m stable. No fun.

Nandrolone (Deca) likes calories so eat good whole foods in a surplus and you should for sure get some gains as long as training is on point.
For sure! Will do. Typically need 5.5k-6k clean cals to bulk. Metabolism is absolutely insane. I’m currently down +35 lbs in lean mass after health issues which are now resolved. Got the clearance to hit the gym several months back. Already up 18 lbs just on TRT. Hoping muscle memory, TRT + nandrolone, diet, and training can get me back into the 225-230 range again.

For sure! Will do. Typically need 5.5k-6k clean cals to bulk. Metabolism is absolutely insane. I’m currently down +35 lbs in lean mass after health issues which are now resolved. Got the clearance to hit the gym several months back. Already up 18 lbs just on TRT. Hoping muscle memory, TRT + nandrolone, diet, and training can get me back into the 225-230 range again.
Very nice sir!! Well done! Man, muscle memory is an absolutely beautiful thing. I`m confident you will get it back fairly quickly :)

Back