• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

2 weeks in on ATIPP

Yup, the absolute best test blend there is.

Amazing blend…I did break out a bit on it but dial soap cleared that right up. Legit great stuff homies. Stock up and grow

It's the perfect blend, imo.
Hits all the marks in terms of physical output/workout performance, just feeling fucking good and redwood level libido 👊

I dropped it for a couple weeks here

Reason being I am planning on running deca with “trt” after this “blast”. So my buddy gave me some GC TPP/NPP to try out first to see how I felt on nandrolone. Still running 300 test a week but now just added the 300 npp (obviously).

WELL I FEEL GREAT! 😂

So I’ll probably hop back on the ATIPP and use it for my “trt” and then switch to deca

Honestly the ATIPP is great but my goal is to run test e or c w/deca for a trt+ and get back to pinning E3.5D or E4D.

I honestly HATE pinning EOD.

I dropped it for a couple weeks here

Reason being I am planning on running deca with “trt” after this “blast”. So my buddy gave me some GC TPP/NPP to try out first to see how I felt on nandrolone. Still running 300 test a week but now just added the 300 npp (obviously).

WELL I FEEL GREAT! 😂

So I’ll probably hop back on the ATIPP and use it for my “trt” and then switch to deca

Honestly the ATIPP is great but my goal is to run test e or c w/deca for a trt+ and get back to pinning E3.5D or E4D.

I honestly HATE pinning EOD.
NPP is my favorite compound!!!
It is Sooo underated!!!
If u like the tpp/NPP u would absolutely fall in Love with tpp/NPP/mastp!!
Using a 0.5" 27g slin pin ed pinning isn't bad u just need to rotate 4-6 pinning location.
With GH I pin ed anyway

NPP is my favorite compound!!!
It is Sooo underated!!!
If u like the tpp/NPP u would absolutely fall in Love with tpp/NPP/mastp!!
Using a 0.5" 27g slin pin ed pinning isn't bad u just need to rotate 4-6 pinning location.
With GH I pin ed anyway
The fast esters feel great but long term I can’t see myself injecting EOD. I’m so sick of it.

The fast esters feel great but long term I can’t see myself injecting EOD. I’m so sick of it.

Atipp…

Have u tried pinning 2x per week and getting bloods to see how the difference is?

Has anyone had bloods whilst on atipp and compared it to cyp/e or any other test?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am an ed pin cushion!
I had my BP go nuts 1 time & had the short ester leave my body quick to where I could get BP back under control in a couple days rather than a couple weeks with the long esters. That made me a true believer in short esters for health and safety .

Atipp…

Have u tried pinning 2x per week and getting bloods to see how the difference is?

Has anyone had bloods whilst on atipp and compared it to cyp/e or any other test?

Why you type it it like “atipp…” 😂

You kno I did make a thread on asking ppl what they thought about going x2 week with atipp and pretty much everyone said m/w/f.

So maybe I’ll just go e3.5d and see how it goes.

I am an ed pin cushion!
I had my BP go nuts 1 time & had the short ester leave my body quick to where I could get BP back under control in a couple days rather than a couple weeks with the long esters. That made me a true believer in short esters for health and safety .
I do enjoy short esters but HATE frequent pinning 🤷🏻‍♂️

Why you type it it like “atipp…”

You kno I did make a thread on asking ppl what they thought about going x2 week with atipp and pretty much everyone said m/w/f.

So maybe I’ll just go e3.5d and see how it goes.

atipp… yeah that was funny

Now just because everybody said do it mwf… doesnt mean U have to… try it 2x per week… the ace is quick… the phenyl prop is right behind it by a day or so… and the iso will last anywhere between 4-9 days (the webz search said 2 different things… on ester lengths in the body)

So id suggest try 2x per week and if needed e3.5 days as u planned

The only way to know is to give it a try…

atipp… yeah that was funny

Now just because everybody said do it mwf… doesnt mean U have to… try it 2x per week… the ace is quick… the phenyl prop is right behind it by a day or so… and the iso will last anywhere between 4-9 days (the webz search said 2 different things… on ester lengths in the body)

So id suggest try 2x per week and if needed e3.5 days as u planned

The only way to know is to give it a try…

Back