• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

🏈🎖Monster Weekly Monday Night Contest🎖🏈

IML Gear Cream!
Giants 24
Vikings 14

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Dammit close again!! lol Congrats tripleOT!! Thanks for the contest Monster and Bigpumpkin!! Made the game more fun to watch for sure! !

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

It should be who came closest to the score

It should be who came closest to the score
Actually who doesn't go over but everyone else is also over . So by default Triple wins because he is only 3 off next closest is 4 off.

Congrats ill PM with instructions later

Get Shredded!
Not sure if I submitted my stuff correctly as it doesnt seem to be going through. Anyway to confirm it went through? Dont mean to be a pain in the ass, just dont want to blow them up a million times incase it went through the first time.

Too bad, u fukt up bro, goes to the next closest which is me, sorry

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Hey TO , did you get an order number?...

If so , the order probably went thru .

Not at all. Kinda strange, earlier in the day I couldn't get the website to load, then later it did so I followed instructions as bumpkin told me to and when I hit the send button to send the info the screen just stayed there and didn't change. I hit it a few times and nothing. I'm guessing it didn't go through, maybe I will try again. Just hate to keep blasting them incase it is going through.

Not at all. Kinda strange, earlier in the day I couldn't get the website to load, then later it did so I followed instructions as bumpkin told me to and when I hit the send button to send the info the screen just stayed there and didn't change. I hit it a few times and nothing. I'm guessing it didn't go through, maybe I will try again. Just hate to keep blasting them incase it is going through.

Same thing happened to me also. I wasn't sure if it went through. No response yet.

Sent from The Iron Pile

Yea I had no idea

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

We will just start a new thread every week .

Easier to remember

WHAT! We're all idiots!

Sent from The Iron Pile

Back