• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Visceral Abdominal Fat loss

bobbysweeney

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I know spot reduction "wasn't" a thing, but it's 2020. I've got more fat around my trunk than I am comfortable with, to the point it's uncomfortable. I used to wear 28 waist jeans comfortably, now I barely get into 30's. It's like being pregnant.

So I can starve on tuna and chicken breast I guess, and I likely will and crank up the HIIT to two days a week (14 minute sessions), but was wondering if there is a drug any of you love specifically for abdominal fat?

Tren?
PGCL?
Anavar?

What's your favorite for heroin model abs and getting rid of visceral fat?

I don't like the "fat around my organs" fat and I know it's the hardest to get rid of. Ice packs maybe?

It doesn’t have to be that hard. Don’t starve yourself or eat bland food. Just get 1-1.5G protein per lb and then eat foods you enjoy to get the rest of the cals from. Don’t start out with destroying yourself cardio either. Cardio is a tool to increase your deficit. Start out at 20min 3-4 days a week and then add 5 minutes a week of medium intensity. It’s cals in cals out and the protein and resistance training to preserve lean tissue. Consistency is key. Drugs are not. The drugs simply help recovery and allow you to hold on to more tissue in a deficit. They can help with nutrient partitioning but the fat loss comes a deficit.

It doesn’t have to be that hard. Don’t starve yourself or eat bland food. Just get 1-1.5G protein per lb and then eat foods you enjoy to get the rest of the cals from. Don’t start out with destroying yourself cardio either. Cardio is a tool to increase your deficit. Start out at 20min 3-4 days a week and then add 5 minutes a week of medium intensity. It’s cals in cals out and the protein and resistance training to preserve lean tissue. Consistency is key. Drugs are not. The drugs simply help recovery and allow you to hold on to more tissue in a deficit. They can help with nutrient partitioning but the fat loss comes a deficit.

Thank you!

In regards to cardio I agree. HITT is overrated and burns people out. LISS is all I have ever done with success.

And do not starve yourself, you may lose some weight in the beginning but you will stall very early on and feel like shit...aka no energy.

No matter what you need fuel (calories) in order to make the fire (metabolism) burn.

30" waist?

Visceral fat is the fat the forms around your organs. Subcutaneous fat forms around your belly area. Not sure you would have a visceral fat issue.

Only way to really know is get a DEXA scan for about $150.

Thank you!

In regards to cardio I agree. HITT is overrated and burns people out. LISS is all I have ever done with success.

And do not starve yourself, you may lose some weight in the beginning but you will stall very early on and feel like shit...aka no energy.

No matter what you need fuel (calories) in order to make the fire (metabolism) burn.

30" waist?

Visceral fat is the fat the forms around your organs. Subcutaneous fat forms around your belly area. Not sure you would have a visceral fat issue.

Hey Skip, remember when “LISS” was just called “cardio”?
Before backload your preload during your deload going from blast to cruise of slin, tren, enth and drol.

In contest condition I notice the lack of cushioning of my organ by visceral fat due to overall loss. Even when I was younger and didn’t know this or why, I went running and it felt like my organs were riding in the back of a jacked up Jeep going down any highway in Lousiana.
I can’t understand why anyone wants to drop below say 14% in everyday life.
But enter the “I want an Instagram body” crowd. When prospective clients tell me that I can’t help but facepalm.

DEXA scans on ASF=almost non-existent. Hmmmm…you got me thinking….

Last edited:
I have a 30” waist. We are talking diameter, right?

Thank you!

30" waist?

Hit and liss are both useful tools. Studies show hit is better for fat loss and muscle retention but it’s hard on the system and I wouldn’t recommend it more than 2x a week because it impedes recovery especially in the legs. Layne Norton and Jordan Peters recommend using both. Personally I hate cardio so when I add it in I do Hit. I just mentally can’t go into the gym and not try to kill myself.

Dexa scans are useful but even they are far from perfect. In the words of Scott Stevenson the only way to truly know your bf percentage is to boil you and scoop the fat off.
There’s no reason for enhanced guys to really get above an estimated 15%, so drastic cuts and measures shouldn’t ever really be needed in the first place. If you know what you’re doing you shouldn’t have a problem maintaining and growing relatively lean. If you start at 14-15% you’re not going to give yourself a lot of time to grow before you become fat.

He also mentioned heroin model abs. I’m surprised there was no Zyzz reference.

Heroin model huh? Never heard that one before, I get the picture though… maybe he should puke up all his food and stop working out?

I don’t get it?????

I worked with a guy who has a HUGE beer gut. But he always brags he still wears the same size jeans since high school. The problem is, the waist is down around his legs. His shirt literally covers up his fat ass because his jeans are no where near it. I tried to find an appropriate pic, but that was as close as I could be bothered to get.

Wait a minute.. heroin usually fattens me up … I think he meant meth model abs…

30 inch waist? What are ya 15 years old at 5 foot flat?

yea…. Tren. Works every time, for me. But it’s a helluva price to pay for skinny jeans and a man bun.

Wait a minute.. heroin usually fattens me up … I think he meant meth model abs…

30 inch waist? What are ya 15 years old at 5 foot flat?

yea…. Tren. Works every time, for me. But it’s a helluva price to pay for skinny jeans and a man bun.

Maybe I’m an outlier but I never noticed any fatloss because of tren.

Maybe I’m an outlier but I never noticed any fatloss because of tren.

Not to mention I had the hardest time stopping myself from inhaling everything with in sight on that shit… all I wanted to do was fuck, fight, and eat… felt so primal

Ya anyways I actually put fat on after adding tren to the mix

Not to mention I had the hardest time stopping myself from inhaling everything with in sight on that shit… all I wanted to do was fuck, fight, and eat… felt so primal

Ya anyways I actually put fat on after adding tren to the mix
It used to make me ravenous for shit like cakes, ice cream, candy, cereal, etc. It was uncontrollable. In my 20s as soon as the tren would kick in my diet would go out the window.

Hit and liss are both useful tools. Studies show hit is better for fat loss and muscle retention but it’s hard on the system and I wouldn’t recommend it more than 2x a week because it impedes recovery especially in the legs. Layne Norton and Jordan Peters recommend using both. Personally I hate cardio so when I add it in I do Hit. I just mentally can’t go into the gym and not try to kill myself.

Dexa scans are useful but even they are far from perfect. In the words of Scott Stevenson the only way to truly know your bf percentage is to boil you and scoop the fat off.
There’s no reason for enhanced guys to really get above an estimated 15%, so drastic cuts and measures shouldn’t ever really be needed in the first place. If you know what you’re doing you shouldn’t have a problem maintaining and growing relatively lean. If you start at 14-15% you’re not going to give yourself a lot of time to grow before you become fat.

I would never profess to be a coach nor am I qualified to give advice. My knowledge is based on me and my experience.

Calories in versus calories out. You can get same results based on amount of calories burned doing with LISS or HITT.

Either one works based on calories consumed so why do HITT if you can do LISS, in the world according to Skip.

:)

Get Shredded!
I would never profess to be a coach nor am I qualified to give advice. My knowledge is based on me and my experience.

Calories in versus calories out. You can get same results based on amount of calories burned doing with LISS or HITT.

Either one works based on calories consumed so why do HITT if you can do LISS, in the world according to Skip.

I packed a lot into my response half of it wasn’t directed towards you it was just me typing out my thoughts because the guy is talking about suffering and basically crash dieting.
Hey you’re 100% correct it’s cals in cals out. No need to get caught up on minutia.
I was just adding a little bit of context as far hit and liss. I don’t do even hit with the idea that it’ll preserve muscle I do it over liss because its the only way I can stand doing cardio. I hate cardio more than I hate low carbs lol.
Don’t discount yourself you’re qualified to give some advice because of your experiences. When it comes to this stuff I take experience over studies and degrees.

Last edited:
ive heard of people spot injecting helios for specific fat reduction

There’s definitely a correlation between tren and sugar cravings. In fact, I think there’s some type of affect on the pancreas with tren because, like you guys said, the sweets were always on my mind when running tren.

for some reason I always leaned out running tren tho. Probably more related to the fact that I always ran tren in the early spring aka cutting season. Gotta get that summer beach bod.

There’s definitely a correlation between tren and sugar cravings. In fact, I think there’s some type of affect on the pancreas with tren because, like you guys said, the sweets were always on my mind when running tren.

for some reason I always leaned out running tren tho. Probably more related to the fact that I always ran tren in the early spring aka cutting season. Gotta get that summer beach bod.
It has an effect on the thyroid.

I dunno how but, you'll see thyroid function decrease in many guys after a tren run.

I packed a lot into my response half of it wasn’t directed towards you it was just me typing out my thoughts because the guy is talking about suffering and basically crash dieting.
Hey you’re 100% correct it’s cals in cals out. No need to get caught up on minutia.
I was just adding a little bit of context as far hit and liss. I don’t do even hit with the idea that it’ll preserve muscle I do it over liss because its the only way I can stand doing cardio. I hate cardio more than I hate low carbs lol.
Don’t discount yourself you’re qualified to give some advice because of your experiences. When it comes to this stuff I take experience over studies and degrees.
Yes, no, kinda, sorta

Cardio is going to be individualized just like training and diet response.

I think both types have applications at certain times with anyone though.....

I have found that guys with weaker legs (weaker development wise) often are able to hold more size doing HIIT, especially if it's upper body focus like battle ropes or something similar. Even intervals on the bike don't seem to eat up legs like countless hours on the stepper, stairs or treadmill.

The biggest thing that's done wrong with hiit though is that it shouldn't be done fasted or post training. If you're doing intervals correctly it just tears you to pieces if you're not really topped up with fuel.

I almost always use light steady state cardio with my guys unless, they hate cardio, we're running on very high on the time needed with cardio or, the cardio isn't getting the job done and I believe they are really following the nutrition plan.

A Dexa scan was good idea.
And yeah, I meant pants size, sorry.

Anyway, spot reduction is achievable with cryolypolosis. I want to get rid of brown fat and visceral fat so my torso doesn't feel so thick and and my ab cuts are deeper.

And anyone running tren should be supplementing T3/T4 imo.

This thread had some good points but I'd love to know what kind of diet fools like this guy are on to achieve such low body fat. It's not just clever use of drugs. Like I would love to see a food and meal log from someone who is this low of body fat. I understand he's not hyuuuge; I don't care, that's not what I'm focusing on.

It sounds like I'm going to vastly shift my ratios where I am getting low fat and low carb with high high protein to get the stomach bloat to go away and have deep abdominal cuts. I have a 6 pack just like every body in this thread but it's barely there. So like 2,700 cals a day with less than 50 grams of fat and less than 50 carbs.

e07b2fe4d6b82742be9e6cff6cc36461.jpg

So I know spot reduction "wasn't" a thing, but it's 2020. I've got more fat around my trunk than I am comfortable with, to the point it's uncomfortable. I used to wear 28 waist jeans comfortably, now I barely get into 30's. It's like being pregnant.

So I can starve on tuna and chicken breast I guess, and I likely will and crank up the HIIT to two days a week (14 minute sessions), but was wondering if there is a drug any of you love specifically for abdominal fat?

Tren?
PGCL?
Anavar?

What's your favorite for heroin model abs and getting rid of visceral fat?

I don't like the "fat around my organs" fat and I know it's the hardest to get rid of. Ice packs maybe?

Steroids shine in helping you hold onto your muscle in a caloric deficit. They also help me keep my metabolism going strong in a caloric deficit when it otherwise would start slowing down.

I'm taking tren and I'm starving non stop. It's brutal. I'm losing fat though as well as making some gains but it's a painful and miserable process due to the hunger. I just count every calorie and don't exceed my daily calories.

I'm taking some clen as well which seems to be helping get rid of stubborn lower abdomen fat.

What is your cycle experience? The LAST thing you want to do is jump straight into tren. I mean this and I bull shit u not. Tren makes me want to rip people out of the cars from road rage. If u don't have the experience on how roids make u feel then you're going to fuck ur life up.

I'm not taking t3/t4 on tren. I'm starving to death as is and wake up dehydrated af due to the night sweats. Haven't wanted to add thyroid hormone.

Steroids shine in helping you hold onto your muscle in a caloric deficit. They also help me keep my metabolism going strong in a caloric deficit when it otherwise would start slowing down.

I'm taking tren and I'm starving non stop. It's brutal. I'm losing fat though as well as making some gains but it's a painful and miserable process due to the hunger. I just count every calorie and don't exceed my daily calories.

I'm taking some clen as well which seems to be helping get rid of stubborn lower abdomen fat.

What is your cycle experience? The LAST thing you want to do is jump straight into tren. I mean this and I bull shit u not. Tren makes me want to rip people out of the cars from road rage. If u don't have the experience on how roids make u feel then you're going to fuck ur life up.

I'm not taking t3/t4 on tren. I'm starving to death as is and wake up dehydrated af due to the night sweats. Haven't wanted to add thyroid hormone.
How brutal is clen with tren? Sweating your balls off 24/7?

How brutal is clen with tren? Sweating your balls off 24/7?
Yes. It's terrible. I can't take the clen everyday. Been doing every other day with the clen bc of its long half life. If I take it 2 days in a row it has to be a lower dose bc I've still got some on-board from the day b4

Back