• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

The Official Fuck Joe Biden Thread

b13662af2995d2114da38e3c21b0cca9.jpg

May he always be remembered like this in his final days of glory

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heres my evening fuck Biden post .....

When they have to specify the priest is under investigation for "exhibited behaviors in adult settings"...we want to specify up front he's not a kiddie diddler.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/biden...al&utm_source=twitter&utm_campaign=digitalsub

Biden Inauguration Priest Under Investigation in California: University

A priest who presided over an inaugural Mass for President Joe Biden is under investigation, according to a statement from Santa Clara University this week.

The university confirmed that the school’s president, Father Kevin O’Brien, is being investigated for “exhibited behaviors in adult settings, consisting primarily of conversations, which may be inconsistent with established Jesuit protocols and boundaries.”

This ass-clown "falls up the stairs", he even does that shit incorrectly.
Most senile kuntz "fall down" stairs... :laughat:

The total buffoonery just keeps getting better and better... LOL

This ass-clown "falls up the stairs", he even does that shit incorrectly.
Most senile kuntz "fall down" stairs... :laughat:

The total buffoonery just keeps getting better and better... LOL

Falls going up the steps not once or twice but 3xs !! ...it was the wind:coffee:

- - - Updated - - -

Morning fuck Biden post ....careful those steps can be a doozy ....

Good morning, fuck China Joe

Joe Biden, falling UP the stairs, Joe Biden, he shits his under-wears,
Known as the POTUS, he's the king of all the perv's,
His kids a giant crack-head, media scrutiny swerves,
He pisses in his pants, while he's sniffing on a kid,
Hunters touching children, media kept it under lid,
Demted libturdz love him, themselves demented fucks,
Ole sly Joey, enjoying China Bucks,
Libturdz have no shame, libturdz have no brains,
In the oval office he plays with toys and choo-choo trains...

dementialand.jpg

Joe Biden, falling UP the stairs, Joe Biden, he shits his under-wears,
Known as the POTUS, he's the king of all the perv's,
His kids a giant crack-head, media scrutiny swerves,
He pisses in his pants, while he's sniffing on a kid,
Hunters touching children, media kept it under lid,
Demted libturdz love him, themselves demented fucks,
Ole sly Joey, enjoying China Bucks,
Libturdz have no shame, libturdz have no brains,
In the oval office he plays with toys and choo-choo trains...

dementialand.jpg
Hunter beat child sex slaves in china to the point they had broken jaws, ssshhhh, but dont talk about it because we need this mentally challenged pedo to beat the orange man. Instead of actually producing a candidate the people want

I was taking bets that he wouldn't last a year as president . But y'all should have took that bet cause I'm not sure he last 6 months now .

If this is the best the Dems can do y'all ass is I trouble next time .

I was taking bets that he wouldn't last a year as president . But y'all should have took that bet cause I'm not sure he last 6 months now .

If this is the best the Dems can do y'all ass is I trouble next time .

October.

Daily dose:

Attachments

• a6pn-1xr9dm.jpg
    a6pn-1xr9dm.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 63
Sunday Sunday Sunday, it's the Chinese little Emperors against the American Trannys.
Get your tickets now to the South china seas arena today !!!

(800) pussy boys or go to hotguy.com today !

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-03-20-14-50-48.png
    Screenshot_2021-03-20-14-50-48.png
    657.3 KB · Views: 61
https://www.opindia.com/2021/03/mya...-soros-open-society-foundation-detains-staff/

Myanmar: Military regime seizes bank accounts of George Soros’s OSF, issues arrest warrant against staff members

According to reports from Myanmar, the Myanmar military regime has seized the bank accounts of George Soros’s Open Society Foundation (OSF) in the country. The military regime in Myanmar accuses OSF Myanmar of violating multiple financial restrictions on the activities of organizations like OSF.

The Military regime on Monday announced the arrest warrants for 11 staff members of OSF Myanmar through Myanmar Radio and Television (MRTV). These arrest warrants include the top management of the foundation, with reports revealing the Finance Manager of OSF Myanmar already in detention and going through interrogation since at least Friday.

Good morning, fuck China Joe

Joe Biden to Spend $86 Million on Hotel Rooms for Border Crossers

An Axios report reveals that Biden’s Department of Homeland Security (DHS) will pay a Texas-based nonprofit to provide $86 million worth of hotel rooms for six months for approximately 1,200 families who cross the southern border. DHS confirmed the arrangement.

Attachments

• photo_2021-03-21_08-36-39.jpg
    photo_2021-03-21_08-36-39.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
Copied from elsewhere.

Something is brewing...
Biden's comment against Putin may signal a deeper plan against Russia by Western powers.

Originally reported by Britain's conservative leaning paper The Telegraph, but I am linking to an MSN copy/paste of the Telegraph article because the later's is behind a paywall.

SAS ordered to start disrupting Russian meddling around the world.
SAS soldiers will be told to disrupt Russian meddling around the world as part of a major shake up of defence priorities.

- While typically MI6 and GCHQ were tasked with fighting the Russians, this new article states the SAS will also be employed.
- Russian submarines are alleged to be sitting on the seafloor tampering with Britian's internet cables.
- Russian mercenary group under orders from Putin are alleged to be carrying out operations abroad.
- SAS will be used to spy on Russian activity, including links to organized crime.
- China hasn't been left out.

The hostile states CGS referred to are likely to be Russia, China, North Korea and Iran. Of these, Russia is considered the most pressing security concern. In his first speech as Director General of MI5 last October, Ken McCallum said Russian intelligence services were causing “the most aggravation” to the UK.

Russia was providing "bursts of bad weather", he said, but warned espionage activity by Chinese spies is "changing the climate".

Hell of a week on the border.

CBP gag order imposssed
All shelters are over capacity
Over 15k kids are now in custody
Bused thousands of teenage boys to the Dallas Center
Talk of "relocating" Illegals to the US/Canada border states
And now today catch and release ends. We simply don't even bother to catch anymore.
Now we just let them go so our hotel bill doesn't hit 9 figures. https://www.foxbusiness.com/politic...contract-to-secure-migrant-hotel-rooms-report

Unbelievable.

Back