• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Montego Prep With EP and Z

IML Gear Cream!
I was waiting to see lower pump selection.. Lower pump killed me. Today I have lower mr day..
Lower pump stuff?

I do whatever I feel the most that day. Same as upper pump. I don't even log those sets in my book since it's never the same.

This is the fun part with FT, if you consider anything that hurts fun. On these sets you get variety. Variety and different stimulus help build tissue just like when you do a new exercise or more weight on an exercise.

These will turn out a lot like all my other exercises though

Leg press varying feet placement to target different muscles
Seated and lying leg curls
Standing leg curl
Glute ham raise
Hyperextension with the pad very high so it's hitting Hams and glutes instead of lower back
Soumersault Squats
Sissy Squat
Smith Squats
Smith Lunge

The only think I stay away from really is hacks here. For me, the high reps kill my knees

350g Jasmine
250g Chicken Breast

Gonna need bigger plates soon
940b09d45beaaf7db2700709b63fa631.jpg

Meal 5 -in a hurry

50g whey
1tbsp pb
1c spinach
1c oats
1 banana

Love following this .... this was my supper... threw in some broccoli....
8c90c479cea2a7cbf502f192fb908fbe.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These were 11.99lb at Publix .. I got 4.. two for tonight two for tomorrow.. ground sirloin the rest of the week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last meal of today.

200g chicken breast
50g ground sirloin
Zucchini and squash
d36925c831bc67b735696a7820142c62.jpg

Get Shredded!
Geezus I would love to be able to sleep that much. I'm jelly.
Right? Shit sake, I have a hard enough time staying asleep for 6-7 hrs. Every now and then monte will mention one of these all day sleep events. wish I was monte.

Geezus I would love to be able to sleep that much. I'm jelly.
Right? Shit sake, I have a hard enough time staying asleep for 6-7 hrs. Every now and then monte will mention one of these all day sleep events. wish I was monte.
They don't happen often. Maybe once a week?

It's really a reflection of lack of sleep schedule through the week more then anything. I work an on call schedule so I can work any time of day, any day of the week. Daylights Monday, Tuesday graveyard, Thursday afternoon, Anytime. So these are more of a rebound sleep.

Upper Muscle Rounds

I wore a tank top to train today. I very very rarely wear one cause I sweat a lot and it can get sloppy. Also, I look live a normal guy in a regular t shirt. I don't get talked to. In a tank I look like I've lifted a weight so I get talked to. I hate it.

Pullups - bw*24, 22
Reverse grip low cable row - 12*28 (more weight) 14*22
Plate loaded chest press - 280*23, 230*22
Kneeling rear delt cable fly - 20*25 (more weight)
Cable lateral - 20*22
Preacher shrug - 180*23
Hammer Dip - 280*11,5,3

I did a straight rest pause on triceps. This machine is hard as fuck to get the initial press in but the stretched reps are fine. Since that "unrack" is such a pain, I opted for a rest pause instead of a muscle round.

Post workout -
400g egg whites
100g Fruity Pebbles
1 banana
1 bagel

Can't be giving too much away progress wise so, here is a random size check.
44da47cf67a51898debc082fc642d01b.jpg

Post workout solid meal

Wheat pasta
96/4 ground beef
Organic pasta sauce with 2g sugar

Asparagus Brussel sprouts and mushroom mix.
6fd05d0694d8aa669d7f5b0e82cad828.jpg
d0dd7b2ba50f88e76a4c30bdd07c00c9.jpg

Meal 6

225g chicken breast

Asparagus Brussel sprouts and mushroom

1tbsp EVOO
116c2498c86b4ea5456fc3fc9e7809fc.jpg

Post workout solid meal

Wheat pasta
96/4 ground beef
Organic pasta sauce with 2g sugar

Asparagus Brussel sprouts and mushroom mix.
6fd05d0694d8aa669d7f5b0e82cad828.jpg
d0dd7b2ba50f88e76a4c30bdd07c00c9.jpg

This looks so good

Geez Monte.....Its July, up your vitamin D ang get a little sun :)

PS. Sexy wheels ya got goin there :winkfinger:
Lol. Thank you!

I WISH I could get some sun. I'm so fair skinned I will just burn and burn and never tan though.

Damn German blood

Lol. Thank you!

I WISH I could get some sun. I'm so fair skinned I will just burn and burn and never tan though.

Damn German blood
Melanotan...I used to never be able to tan at all like that, added in MT2 once until I got really brown. Ever since I've been able to tan instead of burning and peeling. I obviously still have to regulate my exposure but I couldn't believe how much it changed my body's ability to tan

Wellllllll, almost at the three week mark.

Have a dermatologist appointment today to see about getting this cystic acne cleared up on my back and shoulders. Shit is getting old. I've been getting it for the last three years or so no matter what I'm on. Multiple showers every day hasn't helped, dawn dish soap didn't work, sun didn't work. Diet changes, nope. I took a three month course of doxycyclin (spell check) and that helped but, it just came back after.

Hope it'll get figured out.

Happy with where I'm at so far. Haven't bounced back as quickly as I had hoped but, still decent progress made. Scale has leveled off a bit and I feel tighter and fuller but without pictures to compare I'm just guessing.

I've been VERY happy with my digestion this far. The increase in calories hasn't been nearly as bad on my gut as I had imagined so it seems the extended "detox" or whatever you wanna call it worked as intended. No constipation, gas or bloating to note. Also not sluggish after I do hit the big meals.

Haven't faltered on my nutrition willingly yet. The two meals I had to substitute have been the only slips there and I did miss my 5th meal one day this past week. Got stuck working and couldn't pull myself away to get it in.

Training has been good. No issues with the leg and I'm progressing strength wise very nicely. I'm still not going to increase volume since I'm just getting enough time to recover right now. I'm actually thinking about pulling back volume a tad for that reason.

I put an order in with one of our sponsors for some long ester test yesterday that had favorable bloods drawn recently so I'll keep everyone updated to how this goes.

All in all, just keeping in the groove.

Good update, Monte. I've been following along. Keep grinding brother.

Nice Monte.

I'm afraid the next step for that acne is going to be accutane. I hate that crap but it works. Now isn't really the time for that though, your body is already under enough stress...

Nice Monte.

I'm afraid the next step for that acne is going to be accutane. I hate that crap but it works. Now isn't really the time for that though, your body is already under enough stress...
That's what I think will need to be done as well.

At this point I'm just ready to get it fixed. I haven't had a massage in months because of the acne and that's no Bueno.

That's what I think will need to be done as well.

At this point I'm just ready to get it fixed. I haven't had a massage in months because of the acne and that's no Bueno.
Oh yeah that's crappy. I just had a deep tissue Saturday, made a lot of the access go away.

Years ago I ran accutane @ 20mg daily for I forget how many weeks because I was getting that cystic acne. Cleared it up permanently other than the occasional big one here and there

Back