• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Skinny's Worthless Workouts

Get Shredded!
What did you call me? :paddle:

Skips over here wearing the cables out on his adductor machine. Got a good thigh squeeze that could squash a watermelon hahah.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Add olive oil to everything

I already eat 6 tbs of mct oil every day... maybe I can add another couple to my peanut butter.

Upper load
Db rows-120*9
Weighted pull ups- +35*9
Hs chest press- 200*12
LF shoulder machine- 110(per 🤚) * 11

Lower pump-
ISO squat
Ham kills
Leg extensions

Post work out shake- mixed berries, peach’s, almond milk, whey and Greek yogurt.

15a59ab3232071323cb5190c7b188733.jpg

5e37a46b45fdb1a4a583c06d01732476.jpg

Man oh man. That looks great. Do you generally make a smoothie daily to go along with your prepped meals?

Man oh man. That looks great. Do you generally make a smoothie daily to go along with your prepped meals?

I only make them on work out days. That’s my post work out nutrition.. 60+ grams of protein.. carbs from the fruit and almond milk... and really really good.. I also take eaa’s with it and usually have it with a pack of pop tarts... puts my carbs close to 100 grams.

Did lower muscle rounds this morning decided to try a tier 2

Leg press- 12 plates*23
10 plates *23

Straight leg dead’s- 225*24

Close stance LF leg press-190*24

Hs curl- 75*24

That second muscle round set was a killer man.. my legs were burning like crazy!!

Phone got ran over.. I wont be here much until I get a new one.. Waiting for new Iphone to be announced tomorrow before I proceed.... Later gents.:coffee:

I only make them on work out days. That’s my post work out nutrition.. 60+ grams of protein.. carbs from the fruit and almond milk... and really really good.. I also take eaa’s with it and usually have it with a pack of pop tarts... puts my carbs close to 100 grams.

Do you feel like you are getting any results from protein powders?

Do you feel like you are getting any results from protein powders?

Well I only have one protein shake on work out days(4days a week). I think it fits well where I put it. But I don't think I would be doing my self any favors by replacing more of my meals with powders.

I feel I would have to eat significantly more to continue to gain a lot more. I think I would have to get softer than I want to keep going up and the do a cut to make lean gains. But I have gained and will hold my current path for another 8 weeks to see what happens though.

Honestly I cant really fit any more eating into my life. I already eat more food than the other four family members combined. I eat 2 tri tips, 7 chicken breast, and between 4-5 lbs ground beef, 25 eggs, two costco size bags of veggies and a jar of peanut butter mon- friday... and that doesnt include dinners. I go through close to a jug of mct oil a month also. On weekends I usually eat dirtier because Im out with the kids and the wife doing stuff so I eat with them. but now I am up about 7 lbs and it was six 2 weeks ago... So im not gaining a ton of weight here at all.

I feel like your questions could be better answered by some one that makes gains easier than me. Or is more dedicated to the gaining than I am.

Well I only have one protein shake on work out days(4days a week). I think it fits well where I put it. But I don't think I would be doing my self any favors by replacing more of my meals with powders.

I feel I would have to eat significantly more to continue to gain a lot more. I think I would have to get softer than I want to keep going up and the do a cut to make lean gains. But I have gained and will hold my current path for another 8 weeks to see what happens though.

Honestly I cant really fit any more eating into my life. I already eat more food than the other four family members combined. I eat 2 tri tips, 7 chicken breast, and between 4-5 lbs ground beef, 25 eggs, two costco size bags of veggies and a jar of peanut butter mon- friday... and that doesnt include dinners. I go through close to a jug of mct oil a month also. On weekends I usually eat dirtier because Im out with the kids and the wife doing stuff so I eat with them. but now I am up about 7 lbs and it was six 2 weeks ago... So im not gaining a ton of weight here at all.

I feel like your questions could be better answered by some one that makes gains easier than me. Or is more dedicated to the gaining than I am.
Dannie isn't a fan of protein powder.

Think that's the reason for the question

IML Gear Cream!
Got a new phone...

I’ll just pick up again next week with work outs

Got the iPhone X... the xs didn’t seem worth waiting for. Especially cause I need my phone for work.

Got a new phone...

I’ll just pick up again next week with work outs

Got the iPhone X... the xs didn’t seem worth waiting for. Especially cause I need my phone for work.

Did you buy yourself some iPhone accessories like skinny jeans and a clip on man bun too? Hahaha

Did you buy yourself some iPhone accessories like skinny jeans and a clip on man bun too? Hahaha

Skinnygays like me already have the skinny jeans... they go with my skinny legs dammit. Actually to skinny legged people we just call them jeans...I don’t wear my clip on man bun any more though... those went out with mustache shirts in 2012.

I’ve had android galaxys and iPhones I prefer the iPhone photos and interface personally. I’m not a crazy fan boy though. That hates android. They have cool phones to.

Skinnygays like me already have the skinny jeans... they go with my skinny legs dammit. Actually to skinny legged people we just call them jeans...I don’t wear my clip on man bun any more though... those went out with mustache shirts in 2012.

I’ve had android galaxys and iPhones I prefer the iPhone photos and interface personally. I’m not a crazy fan boy though. That hates android. They have cool phones to.

Haha I'm just messing with you. They do have a slick interface, I've forced my organization to stop getting iDevices since they always end up causing some sort of problem and the cost is obnoxious.

Google actually starting making the Pixel 2 phones all gayed out now too, they're starting to look like iPhone GUI and now they introduced (forced) pastel colors on messages and contacts. They've ruined some of the redeeming qualities of them with 9.0...

Haha I'm just messing with you. They do have a slick interface, I've forced my organization to stop getting iDevices since they always end up causing some sort of problem and the cost is obnoxious.

Google actually starting making the Pixel 2 phones all gayed out now too, they're starting to look like iPhone GUI and now they introduced (forced) pastel colors on messages and contacts. They've ruined some of the redeeming qualities of them with 9.0...

I thought the face recognition was dumb until I started using it.. plus the x is all screen so its way smaller than my previous phone with more screen.. the phone that got ran over was a seven+ so its a couple generations ago..

Late to the game, subbed!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

he will be back once snowboard season is over

Get Shredded!
Skinnydude, its been a while. Still hitting the gymnasium?

Ill be posting in here again once it starts to warm up.. havent been blasting anything in months.. still hitting the gym about three days a week. not doing fortitude right now though. I only meal prep 10 meals right now and eat a lot of deserts. when bikini season comes Ill tighten it up and be back in here posting and gymming 4-5 days a week.. getting ready for my cheeky swim suits. Probably do my one cycle a year then also. Probably NPP and test again.

But right now snow just started falling and its the busy season with my kids and work so I log on just to check in make sure no one has died and charley still hates trump.

I noticed Hugh is back.... which makes me happy in the pants. :sheep:

Ill be posting in here again once it starts to warm up.. havent been blasting anything in months.. still hitting the gym about three days a week. not doing fortitude right now though. I only meal prep 10 meals right now and eat a lot of deserts. when bikini season comes Ill tighten it up and be back in here posting and gymming 4-5 days a week.. getting ready for my cheeky swim suits. Probably do my one cycle a year then also. Probably NPP and test again.

But right now snow just started falling and its the busy season with my kids and work so I log on just to check in make sure no one has died and charley still hates trump.

I noticed Hugh is back.... which makes me happy in the pants. :sheep:
Will be good to have you back sir!

Still meal prepping... but I am definitely hitting the junk food hard this holiday season.

4c9cd85ac7b6ae1a42b1bd7747bbecd8.jpg

MmmMMMMmmmm....broccoli....

Maybe after the holidays.... Definitely after the holidays. :winkfinger:

Looks good!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I see you mention starting fortitude again. Any plans to knock the dust off this thread and get it rolling again?

yeah I was thinking it was about time for me to start again. Im waiting for some supps to come in.

But man Im sore after starting fortitude again. Got a little extra around the middle right now from the holidays. But I was thinking a couple weeks and Ill start up the log again... I have to get a "plan" together first.. Im thinking less red meat this year more chicken turkey and fish.

Its definitely hard to get motivated right now. I have the "epic season" pass to several ski resorts in my area and the snow has been dumping! So I have been spending a lot of time snow boarding. we just got like 4 feet of snow in the last couple days. And that makes for less gym time.

Alright time to revive this dead thread and get back in the gym and see if I can find some muscles.

Started fortitude again last Saturday.

I have upper muscle rounds tonight. Got to get get my diet back on paper and figure out some macros. But it’s going to look like the following-

1- egg whites and whole eggs.. maybe some bacon

2- 10 oz Chicken/steak and veggies

3- 10oz Ground turkey or beef, veggies and avocado or paleo meatballs marinara and veggies

4- meat and veggies

5- whey shake

Work out days will have a carby post work out snack and shake with no shake before bed.

1 or 2 days a week I will have a carb refeed.. depends on what I’m looking like.. one meal a week on carb refeed will be cheat meal

Supps- going to be running some winny, test, sten, and eq.

c3fb49a9953ac775d318465084debbb3.jpg

Back