• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

HFO goes Domestic Supply for a summer blast#@! fkkk yeah!

HFO3

NO LIMITS
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
My ASF brothers and homies... This is the time and the place to see some killer results from a killer source! DS has chosen me to run the Tren Suspension and Sustanon for 8 weeks and I am super fucken excited about it. I haven't ran Sust in years and Ive never ran Tren Suspension/... I'll update with pics, meals and my instinctual training regimens1

grab your hats and bring your cocks folks this is gonna be fun welcome to the show:winkfinger:

2550682.jpg
11w5vzo.jpg

34jdcuc.jpg

DS has always been golden with me. Good luck on your run. Will be watching....what is your protocol with the Androxine? I've pinned a pile of those amps.

I pinned today and I LOVED IT!!!! HANDS DOWN best pwo Ive ever done and Ive tried everything! SO i will take one every day, tiny sting cause it's suspension, but thats no step for a stepper!!

last test results for the Restanon 250 were 267 mg good stuff..
[h=1][/h]

next he will be asking to towel you off lol
subbed

I AM wide open for towel drying... wikr does have its privileges :) call me BC :kiss:

slammed the sust it was like BUTTA!!!

IML Gear Cream!
I pinned today and I LOVED IT!!!! HANDS DOWN best pwo Ive ever done and Ive tried everything! SO i will take one every day, tiny sting cause it's suspension, but thats no step for a stepper!!

are you going to do the tren 7 days a week? or just training days ?

are you going to do the tren 7 days a week? or just training days ?

tbh, I havent decided... tren and I have a love hate relationship... I choose not to run it because the sides are tooo much to bare .. If I dont get sides from suspension I may run it everyday.... Ive ran dbol/tne and tne but NOTHING COMPARED TO THIS, not ever close!!!

Just noticed u got this started. Can't tell ya how happy I am to see u running this log. US-DS is good dude and his service and gear are no joke. To have a guy like u doing this for him will only confirm what a few of us know already. Much respect for u pal. And damn bro u in great shape to start can't wait to see where You go from here.

Nope, that would be me ;)
Ill be waiting on the PM LOL :winkfinger:
Lookin good sweetie :) Subbed

MRS R... :kiss: SHe is the BEST gal on these boards and I KNOW THAT fo sho! yo baby I just got out the shower:D

Just noticed u got this started. Can't tell ya how happy I am to see u running this log. US-DS is good dude and his service and gear are no joke. To have a guy like u doing this for him will only confirm what a few of us know already. Much respect for u pal. And damn bro u in great shape to start can't wait to see where You go from here.

THank you Murf... IM going to PUSH LIMITS everyday!!! expect big things bro! Ive ran his shit before and Im expecting to go to a new level... I Appreciate the support from everyone:kiss: we are family and we do this shit together :winkfinger:

Hell ya brother!! I'll be following along for this ride. Always love my self a good HFO log!

Kill it bro, this will be a crazy fun 8 weeks. I'm sure you'll be even more stacked and jacked at the end!

YO

Fellas the support means SOO much to me thank you!~ Im going to give everything I have and then dig DEEP, I'll start counting reps once the pain starts

Today I trained back

close grip pull downs
wide grip pull downs
DB rows
variable grip machine rows

I worked hard AF until my eyes were burning so bad from sweat I was tired of getting papoer towls to dry then just to see!

I counted no reps aand no sets..

I ate steak, sweet potatoes, ground turkey, sweet potatoes, more ground turkey, red potatoes, a cheeseburger and red potoaes, 3 chicken legs sweet potatoes, 1 HUGE chocolate chip cookie, I massive yogurt with strawberries, DIVINE natural whey 2 scoops, pure apple juice 2 bananas and a way over a gallon of a water. Honey peanut butter and basmati rice.... not in that order but you get it... I glass St magarita pino

pre wo was 2 nitro 4 and maxpump extreme 2 scoops

Get Shredded!
My ASF brothers and homies... This is the time and the place to see some killer results from a killer source! DS has chosen me to run the Tren Suspension and Sustanon for 8 weeks and I am super fucken excited about it. I haven't ran Sust in years and Ive never ran Tren Suspension/... I'll update with pics, meals and my instinctual training regimens1

grab your hats and bring your cocks folks this is gonna be fun welcome to the show:winkfinger:

2550682.jpg
11w5vzo.jpg

34jdcuc.jpg

Damn traps bro

DS is too notch will def be following your progress. I will be running there ap products and will be trying their tren sus for the first time when I start my cycle in 2 weeks :))))

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dam bro your already jacked can't wait to see the progress!!!

I hammered my quads.

Tread mill, laying leg curls, and extensions to get the blood flowing...Once I was feelin the heat.. it was squat time

135x20
225x12
225x10
225x10
315x8
318x8

Every rep was DEEP slow and controlled with a pause at the bottom and under constant tension every set and every rep. I made these count!

Leg extensions
150x18
165x15
165x15
150x12

Standing single leg curls (light weight, I focused on peak contraction point holding each rep and squeezing HARD) I did these in rotation with
laying leg curls I varied the pace form slow to moderately fast on the high volume final set
110x20
110x15
125x10
85x30

I wobbled out of the gym, drove to Joe's Pizza and Pasta, great Italian food ;) I shared a lasagna dish and a chicken parmigiana with a friend, I also ate a small portion of spaghetti and sauce with salad and 2 garlic rolls

I hammered my quads.

Tread mill, laying leg curls, and extensions to get the blood flowing...Once I was feelin the heat.. it was squat time

135x20
225x12
225x10
225x10
315x8
318x8

Every rep was DEEP slow and controlled with a pause at the bottom and under constant tension every set and every rep. I made these count!

Leg extensions
150x18
165x15
165x15
150x12

Standing single leg curls (light weight, I focused on peak contraction point holding each rep and squeezing HARD) I did these in rotation with
laying leg curls I varied the pace form slow to moderately fast on the high volume final set
110x20
110x15
125x10
85x30

I wobbled out of the gym, drove to Joe's Pizza and Pasta, great Italian food ;) I shared a lasagna dish and a chicken parmigiana with a friend, I also ate a small portion of spaghetti and sauce with salad and 2 garlic rolls
Badass workout bro! Some good food too, gainz comin your way!

Subd HFO3! I'm watching you ;)

Cant wait to see how this run turns out. Kill it brother

Thank you for the support homeys... Lifes Struggles are real... we all have them and yet we push through everyday, we eat when we dont want to, we train hard AF when we don't want to... but we keep pushing forward! Thats how we know what we are made of.

Each and every one of your comments means a lot to me!

Thank you:winkfinger:

My dinner was 2 pieces smoked salmon covered in honey and brown sugar, basmati rice and half an avocado... Delicous!
2lcmr0i.jpg

dessert was A hyooge chocolate chip cookie and milk ;)

Back