• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

ZPHC Vs EP

pullup1000

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys has anyone run Euro pharmacies "in your local neighborhood" products and also ZPHC?

If so how did they compare, specifically Test and Var.

Last edited by a moderator:

jrogers2232008

Registered Member
Reaction score
Not sure about the EP, But ZPHC is good to go!! Thats my go to for Tren, Dbol, Test C, Test, Sus 250, Tren E and Tren Ace including Deca. I never do the var just because I heard its rare to find legit var so never tried it. But Thier products work well if thats what your asking. I run spectrum and ZPHC products for the past two years and got great results

Matt88

Registered Member
Reaction score
Euro pharma is great. There is tons of feedback, member blood work as well as hplc testing available in Purity source labs sub forum. All the information you could possibly need in there. Go to the sponsors section then go to PSL. Unclez probably has all that information as well.

hot rod

Registered Member
Reaction score
Hey guys has anyone run Euro pharmacies domestic products and also ZPHC?

Euro pharm is GREAT stuff. Will be very hard to beat them imo. Try them and u'll thank me later- guaranteed- HR

hot rod

Registered Member
Reaction score
Euro pharm is GREAT stuff. Will be very hard to beat them imo. Try them and u'll thank me later- guaranteed- HR
Get a hold of afont 401 or Vision- both great guys and they can answer any questions/ concerns u may have and they can hook u up w/ Euro Pharms. Again top notch gear- and top notch service. Good luck!- HR

GJ503

Registered Member
Reaction score
I've run EP a few times and the results were always great (Test e and c, Sust, Mast P and E, Tren E, and Deca) Ran a bunch of their orals too. My wife did a clen & var cycle and the results were spot on. Also posted bloods on here while running 500mg sust EW and they were on point.

badgerz94

Registered Member
Reaction score
I use GC now but used EP in the past multiple times and had no complaints. I used EP through PSL and had very good results.

XOTG85

Registered Member
Reaction score
ZPHC is faked a lot like pharmacom. If you can find real stuff it's good but Euro Pharmcies is tried and proven and I wouldn't hesitate.

jrogers2232008

Registered Member
Reaction score
As a heads up ZPHC is going off the market :) leaves only one choice moving forward

jrogers2232008

Registered Member
Reaction score
Just recently spoke with ZPHC Directly, including additional sources, I am a fan of ZPHC and spectrum :) used it for years, sad that the shortages have impacted the business

jrogers2232008

Registered Member
Reaction score
Sad days.....

At least you got lots of super solid options here for brands and sources.
I know my friend, I really liked their brand, there will be some sources selling the left over stock but after that its bye bye, with the world changing, its effected/affected the impact of their production and stock

Matt88

Registered Member
Reaction score
I know my friend, I really liked their brand, there will be some sources selling the left over stock but after that its bye bye, with the world changing, its effected/affected the impact of their production and stock
They won't be the last brand it happens to unfortunately. As you said the world is changing.

jrogers2232008

Registered Member
Reaction score
They won't be the last brand it happens to unfortunately. As you said the world is changing.
Please read the form rules my man, unfortunately we cannot solicitate, or use any references or terminology referring to anything local, or suggesting potential sources and private messaging, I don't make the rules but a lot of guys do backdoor sourcing for sources that are not on this.. sorry to edit your post my brother but that's part of my job I hope you understand.. - Vision

Last edited by a moderator:

Avnj5

Registered Member
Reaction score
Just recently spoke with ZPHC Directly, including additional sources, I am a fan of ZPHC and spectrum :) used it for years, sad that the shortages have impacted the business
Nonsense, Zphc just produced new batches with new sexurity features.

Avnj5

Registered Member
Reaction score
"Sexurity features" you say? Sounds kinky 👀 You have my attention 😏
Lmfao, Security. Anyways, they have brand new hot off the press Vials and boxes slightly different than previous ones I just got plus spectrum the amps. Plus they have a new rebranded gh product but I didn’t buy it.

Matt88

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Lmfao, Security. Anyways, they have brand new hot off the press Vials and boxes slightly different than previous ones I just got plus spectrum the amps. Plus they have a new rebranded gh product but I didn’t buy it.
Nice! Sorry, couldn't resist....

domestic-supply

us-domesticsupply.to
Board Rep
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with company making ZPHC, Canada Peptides and Spectrum. They are not going out of business

Dude you chose wrong way to promote EP, shame on you!
ZPHC is faked a lot like pharmacom. If you can find real stuff it's good but Euro Pharmcies is tried and proven and I wouldn't hesitate.

Jbswole40

Board Rep
Reaction score
In theory anything can be faked or counterfeit, know your sources.i only deal with a few I can tell you ran many zphc products oil & orals from my friend a couple post above and all were legit,I have checked codes a couple times but I feel I don't even need to.bloodwork tells all,good day 😀

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hey guys has anyone run Euro pharmacies domestic products and also ZPHC?

This may come off very biased, but I assure you I do not sugar coat and if something is off or not right I speak about it, and I will never mislead a potential customer, or a community member..

As a REP for EP, I made some great friends with other sources and networked with them. I have even used many other sources products and gave praise as a show of respect, unity and the fact that there's enough of the cake for everyone. And on one unfortunate instance for a source that is no longer here I got burned on their HGH when I could have stayed here at home and I came to the form to let everybody know with blood work. And this source even sent a new batch and that was terrible as well ultimately getting a complete refund.
I don't sweep anything under the carpet.
My peers here and the community know that about me over the years.

With this being said, both of these brands that you're speaking of, both are pillars in the market. Both are fantastic. You literally can't go wrong with either brand.
Some people prefer some brands over the other depending on carrier oils and whatnot. But far as quality, and authenticity you can rest assure you will get genuine product as long as you use a legit proven authorized distributor.

Any questions or concerns please feel free to reach out to myself or any of my sales representatives, also reach out to domestic-supply, tell him I sent you and said hello. He's good people, we've had many combos and he'll take good care of you.

You'll be in great care with either service.
I personally make sure of that and so will domestic supply..

The both of us are not fly by night labs, this is global enterprises. The big boys in the big games..

Best of luck and let us know how you make out..

Go with your gut instinct, ever your gut tells you that's what you go for.

Jbswole40

Board Rep
Reaction score
This may come off very biased, but I assure you I do not sugar coat and if something is off or not right I speak about it, and I will never mislead a potential customer, or a community member..

As a REP for EP, I made some great friends with other sources and networked with them. I have even used many other sources products and gave praise as a show of respect, unity and the fact that there's enough of the cake for everyone. And on one unfortunate instance for a source that is no longer here I got burned on their HGH when I could have stayed here at home and I came to the form to let everybody know with blood work. And this source even sent a new batch and that was terrible as well ultimately getting a complete refund.
I don't sweep anything under the carpet.
My peers here and the community know that about me over the years.

With this being said, both of these brands that you're speaking of, both are pillars in the market. Both are fantastic. You literally can't go wrong with either brand.
Some people prefer some brands over the other depending on carrier oils and whatnot. But far as quality, and authenticity you can rest assure you will get genuine product as long as you use a legit proven authorized distributor.

Any questions or concerns please feel free to reach out to myself or any of my sales representatives, also reach out to domestic-supply, tell him I sent you and said hello. He's good people, we've had many combos and he'll take good care of you.

You'll be in great care with either service.
I personally make sure of that and so will domestic supply..

The both of us are not fly by night labs, this is global enterprises. The big boys in the big games..

Best of luck and let us know how you make out..

Go with your gut instinct, ever your gut tells you that's what you go for.
Can also speak highly of Ep,I have logs and bloods on diff forums, both brands here on this thread are legit.not sure where this pissing contest got started 😆

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Nonsense, Zphc just produced new batches with new sexurity features.
See the big boys know how to reinvent the wheel when it comes to counterfeiters and changing logos.. EP has also just did a nice overhaul on all of the products, and many more to come.. this is what the top outfits in the anabolic circuit have to do, switch things up to avoid the copycats..

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Can also speak highly of Ep,I have logs and bloods on diff forums, both brands here on this thread are legit.not sure where this pissing contest got started 😆
And this is factual he has ran a lot of products and has been a very vocal customer and very loyal, we absolutely love customers like JB, guys like JB would make great Representatives (cough cough for EP cough cough).

jrogers2232008

Registered Member
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with company making ZPHC, Canada Peptides and Spectrum. They are not going out of business

Dude you chose wrong way to promote EP, shame on you!
I will admit, my buddies got a 50/50 result with Canadian peptides, but Spectrum is def a go to for me. My body responded best with Spectrum and the gear is legit. Man the tren ace gives hell of tren coughs but dam good results. I heard EP is the good stuff, Problem is I like to stick to what I know :) works for me

CompoundLifts31

Registered Member
Reaction score
I will admit, my buddies got a 50/50 result with Canadian peptides, but Spectrum is def a go to for me. My body responded best with Spectrum and the gear is legit. Man the tren ace gives hell of tren coughs but dam good results. I heard EP is the good stuff, Problem is I like to stick to what I know :) works for me
Spectrum and ZPHC are the same. I believe Canada Peptides may be their third, but not 100% on that.

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk