• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

ZPHC Anavar Stock?

Saini06

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello, just checking in to see when ZPHC Anavsr (10mg 100tab box) might be back in stock?

Thank you in advance!

They have the ZPHC anavar tabs in a bottle is there a difference?

They have the ZPHC anavar tabs in a bottle is there a difference?

All the new zphc is in bottles of 100. The ones I saw , they have & make spectrum too, so you can sub out either or .

Max

Where did you get this info? ZPHC is ZPHC, Spectrum is Spectrum.
The manufacturers are located in different places. Don't trust different rumors and shops that call themselves official dealers and state that ZPHC, Spectrum, Canada Peptides, Dragon Pharma, Maha Pharma, etc. are produced in one factory.
Some shops started this rumor to make their customers waiting for ZPHC buy Spectrum.
Once again, these brands are in different locations.They use different kinds of oil and so on.
If you want more info, contact official ZPHC via their website and inquire whether they produce Spectrum.

All the new zphc is in bottles of 100. The ones I saw , they have & make spectrum too, so you can sub out either or .

Max

Last edited:
Where did you get this info? ZPHC is ZPHC, Spectrum is Spectrum.
The manufacturers are located in different places. Don't trust different rumors and shops that call themselves official dealers and state that ZPHC, Spectrum, Canada Peptides, Dragon Pharma, Maha Pharma and the others are produced in one factory.
Some shops started this rumor to make their customers waiting for ZPHC buy Spectrum.
Once again, these are absolutely different companies in different locations.
If you want more info, contact official ZPHC via their website and inquire whether they produce Spectrum.

I was speaking of the distributor that sold the two brands(as their are many), the distributor just happened to sub Spectrum or vice versa if they were “out of stock” of an item. They are indeed two Different brands , I have used both and like them. I am aware of the official site for Zphc , just like Geneza or Balkan to check for who they recognize or do not. It is smart to get from their listed distributor/s, as you said. Kind of like my Pharmacy, if they are out of Pfizer, they offer a few other types of Cabergoline(Teva) usually. I like Zphc as the Vials have distinct raised glass and a good manufacturer website. Nice to check and get what you pay for . The brands aren’t cheap , I’d they are ...it may be time to check . DG has got the brands

Max

Back