• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Your all boring AF liberals!

Alright, I'll start the shit talking. It's 'you're' not 'your.'
Oh fuck Wes. I hate to try to correct anyone cause I could totally be wrong here. But you may have it twisted. Or I do. But isn't you're like you are. You're using this proper by combining you and are. But I think your Implies less letters. Meaning word with letters but not as many. Hold up. I'm done here

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk

You're = you are 😉 your balls is correct 😎

I'm horrible at Grammer and Spelling. Spell check and Auto correct one of the best inventions ever. How I ever earned my B.A. is beyond me. 🤔🤣

Oh fuck Wes. I hate to try to correct anyone cause I could totally be wrong here. But you may have it twisted. Or I do. But isn't you're like you are. You're using this proper by combining you and are. But I think your Implies less letters. Meaning word with letters but not as many. Hold up. I'm done here

6820af9526d3d20d8a4a71320fe977a5.jpg

I'm horrible at Grammer and Spelling. Spell check and Auto correct one of the best inventions ever. How I ever earned my B.A. is beyond me.
It's all good until you get fucked up and install a smart keyboard. I guess I was hammered. And it trained itself to correct in my speaking fashion. If u see my. Posts. There always littered with period punctuation marks. My keyboard just fills em in where ever it wants. Says thag instead of that. It's awful for me. Everyone things I'm drunk texting and ive been sober for years now

Where is all the shit talking at? Just because it's your favorite month 🌈 doesn't mean you have to lose your balls.

🍿
Could it be there isn't anything to be upset about this week? Perhaps, because it's looking like Trump might be doing enough self inflicting damage, that the left is just smoking a bunch of pot, and fucking from sun up and just enjoying the potential outcome? It's really had to talk with a mouth full of cock, a face full of pussy, or type when your hand is inside of someone or fondling a nice set of tits. I'm just guessing... Is there something you'd like then to be pissed off about, or do you just miss chatting with them under the guise of an argument? If your needing an argument I'm there's a right wing circle jerk you can find somewhere in the pit, if your missing someone special I'm sure if you just DM them they would keep whatever you say to themselves. Whatever it is I hope you have a great day and enjoy the rainbow!

Back