• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

You got knocked the ___ out!

reddog309

🐍 Don't tread on me
Registered Member
Reaction score
There was no need, um at what point is there a need to knock an ass hole out, he was all bad ass swinging on people until he went night night, LOL.
Some lessons are harder to learn than others.

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Sucker punch.
No need for that at all.
No sir

At :48 seconds, the guy approaches Julius as Julius backs up and the attacker raises his fist towards him. After he was going wild and fighting with others, etc, etc. Julius doesn't hesitate and knocks him out.

Clear as day this is 100% self defense. Guy got what was coming to him imo.

1655226689904.png

Last edited:

tommygunz

Registered Member
Reaction score
Oh bullshit Wes
The guy turned around and got blind sided. He was in the street and there was no threat or need for self defense by the bouncer. Being a bouncer doesn’t give you the right to do that. UK laws don’t allow it.
You can argue all you want because you think it’s cool. It was a dick move.

FARMATON

ASF Sponsor
Board Rep
Reaction score

implicitnewt

Registered Member
Reaction score
The guy turned around and got blind sided. He was in the street and there was no threat or need for self defense by the bouncer. Being a bouncer doesn’t give you the right to do that. UK laws don’t allow it.
Whether you call it a dick move or not I don't think he stepped out of bounds of his " bouncer rights". Personally kinda think he should have done it sooner and the "not needed" argument might be moot 🤷‍♂️
  • Protect innocent bystanders from confrontation or from incidents of violence.
  • Break up hostile fights that they are not involved in.

tommygunz

Registered Member
Reaction score
Whether you call it a dick move or not I don't think he stepped out of bounds of his " bouncer rights". Personally kinda think he should have done it sooner and the "not needed" argument might be moot 🤷‍♂️
  • Protect innocent bystanders from confrontation or from incidents of violence.
  • Break up hostile fights that they are not involved in.
I agree if he was inside or taking a swing at the time.
But he was in the STREET, doesn’t matter what he did before. At that point it was a LE matter.
I guess we’ll see when the police finish the investigation.

Glycomann

Registered Member
Reaction score
But he was in the STREET, doesn’t matter what he did before. At that point it was a LE matter.
Life isn't fail Tommy. Fuck with the lion, pull back a stump.

Canebrake

Registered Member
Reaction score
Oh bullshit Wes

This is why you can never trust a jury. Blind sided. You’re beyond blind if you say that

tommygunz

Registered Member
Reaction score
I’m not sure what clip you guys are watching but that dude was waiting for him.
And this isn’t about fair or right or self defense. It’s about dispensing justice as you see fit. I guess fuck laws, let’s just all go back to being cavemen. Why not just shoot the mother fucker cause he’s a drunk ass.

tommygunz

Registered Member
Reaction score
This is why you can never trust a jury. Blind sided. You’re beyond blind if you say that
So judge, jury, executioner as you see fit?
Your beyond ignorant if that’s what your saying.

zionoir626

Registered Member
Reaction score
Oh bullshit Wes
Let's get ready to rumble...
In this corner..in the white shorts is Wes..
Returning from a hiatus..to re-gain his crown...TommmmyGuuuuuns
Z...

tommygunz

Registered Member
Reaction score
LOL Z
I didn’t say he was didn’t deserve it but I think it was excessive.

But, that’s all boxers know.

Nothing to do with Wes. Like I said he’s a genuine dude and he just loves this stuff.
He’s still my homie.

zwhit

Registered Member
Reaction score
Oh bullshit Wes
He clearly turned around and walked a few steps toward the guy and was putting his finger in his face when he got knocked out. How is that a sucker punch?

Does admin pay you to be disagreeable to drive traffic/posts?

reddog309

🐍 Don't tread on me
Registered Member
Reaction score
Well Tommy if nothing else bandana boy found out there are consequences for your actions. if you want to run around harassing people there is a good chance you will get knocked the fuck out.
And further if you have a glass jaw this behavior is not optimal.

tommygunz

Registered Member
Reaction score
Well Tommy if nothing else bandana boy found out there are consequences for your actions. if you want to run around harassing people there is a good chance you will get knocked the fuck out.
Yeah he was being a dumbass but who hasn’t. Didn’t deserve what he got though. He was out of the establishment and on the street. Threat was gone.

Now as far as responsible for his actions? Julius may get a taste of that from the AG or Solicitor General.

MagicElevator

Registered Member
Reaction score
Seems it was clear self defense. The guy was clearly bouncing from one attack to another and got what was coming to him.

tommygunz

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I’m wondering if anyone here has ever been punched by a professional fighter? There’s some guys on here who are real fighters. Chime in too.
Buddy of mine who’s a boxing coach wouldn’t do it when I asked him to. Said he’d hurt me and maybe go to jail.

Just curious.

Mcrazor1

Reaction score
Don't start no shit won't be none. Don't put yourself in those situations or deal with the consequences.

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Sucker punch.
No need for that at all.
are you kidding me? he deserved that and I thought it was awesome.

Old School Reaction GIF

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
exactly.

Rot-Iron66

Registered Member
Reaction score
Sucker punch.
No need for that at all.
Not a sucker punch, guy walking toward him in an aggressive manner after going after everyone. He barely popped the 1/2-a phag.

End of situation...

REHH

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah I agree at that point he had left the building and was headed away, no need to sucker punch him like that.

A good friend of mine is a bouncer at a large club down town, he’s 6 3” 240 lean and a movie stunt double for Marvel action heros. He’s trained in boxing and martial arts. He shows me videos all the time of him fucking peoples day up. I’ve seen about 6 videos where he just throws dudes down to the ground so hard they’re knocked unconscious.
I’ve seen him knock a guy out, they drag the guy outside, then the guy wakes up comes back for more then knocked out a second time. All this while 2 police officers are always posted at the door during business hours….lol.

Last edited:

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah I agree at that point he had left the building and was headed away, no need to sucker punch him like that.

A good friend of mine is a bouncer at a large club down town, he’s 6 3” 240 lean and a movie stunt double for Marvel action heros. He’s trained in boxing and martial arts. He shows me videos all the time of him fucking peoples day up. I’ve seen about 6 videos where he just throws dudes down to the ground so hard they’re knocked unconscious.
I’ve seen him knock a guy out, they drag the guy outside, then the guy wakes up comes back for more then knocked out a second time. All this while 2 police officers are always posted at the door during business hours….lol.
You may need to re-watch the video, I don't know what your definition of a "sucker punch" is because the retard was walking towards the bouncer, his fist out in front of him and looking directly at him, hence not a sucker punch. I say the bouncer was acting in self defense especially after seeing bandana boy's ridiculous aggressive behavior of screaming, pushing and hitting several other people, not to mention the bouncer probably hit with about 30% of his strength. The image below is right before the right hook, how is this a "sucker punch"?

Image1.jpg

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I don't think any boxer is going to wait to be hit first. I am positive he saw the guy lifting his fist or even if it was his finger, he saw the motion of the arm coming. Expected to be struck and countered first.

If you watch the video even before he was hit, the little scrawny guy was actually going after Julius. He took swipes at a few of the bouncers.

It's not like he was some innocent bystander. He attacked and got an ass beating

The funny thing is watch the little white guy that is with him. He was acting all tough all along and the second Julius knocks him out he looks sad and puts his hands out and says "why did you do that". LMAO. Went totally passive.

1655307116635.png
Julius effective countered 3 bullies. There were two little black guys and one little white guy trying to start fights with the small bouncers and others, and they all folded after the hit

The guy that got knocked out looked like this LOL

1655307143727.png

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I don't think any boxer is going to wait to be hit first. I am positive he saw the guy lifting his fist or even if it was his finger, he saw the motion of the arm coming. Expected to be struck and countered first.

If you watch the video even before he was hit, the little scrawny guy was actually going after Julius. He took swipes at a few of the bouncers.

It's not like he was some innocent bystander. He attacked and got an ass beating
I guess because he is an X fighter he was just supposed to push the guy away and act like a little pussy? lol
The little hood rat is actually lucky this bouncer barely tapped him him in his glass jaw vs. putting him in the hospital with serious damage.

reddog309

🐍 Don't tread on me
Registered Member
Reaction score
This isn't this guys first time running around trying to intimidate people, he is a typical loud mouth that most people just try to ignore and not get involved with.
For all the people around him know he could be an MMA fighter and you wouldn't want to get involved with him, but in this case he was just a loud mouth who got knocked the fuck out.