• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • GO HERE👉www.musclegelz.com
    20% off Coupon code: arnold20 💪

You ever fuck a gym slut at the gym?

IML Gear Cream!
I act like I'm looking up music on my phone and take pictures of them - then beat off to it while I'm pinning late at night.

That's hilarious 😂

see what happens when you give a reg joe a lil test... this is why his dr said no trt when he came back at 400... all this and he is only on some prop.
image the crazed maniac he would be come by adding some tren haha

Hey atleast I know my sex drive hasn't been affected by my cycle! :)

There was a PT at my local 24hr who fucked quite a few guys. She was messing with a couple of my buddies early mornings in the parking lot before she started work at 6am. Now there's a male PT there that fucks his older female clients. I personally was never one to shit where I eat. There were other places to do that at.

Lol..... I got alot a pussy when I was a PT!

- - - Updated - - -

I act like I'm looking up music on my phone and take pictures of them - then beat off to it while I'm pinning late at night.

Lolz....my man!

I have never tried to pick up a girl at a gym in my 40 years of training, that's not what I am there to do.
Next you're gonna tell us you actually lift??

That's hilarious 

That is hilarious, LMAO! Makes me remember taking pictures of girls' cracks at high school football games when lowriders were in style...

LMFAO I was so sick!!!

Listen unless you work at a gym, how is it wrong to fuck women who go to your gym? I'm married so I can't do that shit, but honestly if I wasn't I'd be walking up to women with no shame and asking them out on dates. I think they know where that would lead. There have been times where I have turned down women who approached me at the gym and told them I am married. You single guys should take advantage of eating any pussy you find nice at your gym.

Get Shredded!
Ummm... because that means dealing with crazy bitches while you are trying to work out for all time? Like if a married guy let his wife put a washer and dryer in the Man Cave.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use to love banging the girls at the gym. Mainly the ones that were a buck 50ish, not the cardio bunnies. Those girls that are there to get themselves in shape so they get more male attention try 1000 times harder to please than those prissy little drama divas.

I use to love banging the girls at the gym. Mainly the ones that were a buck 50ish, not the cardio bunnies. Those girls that are there to get themselves in shape so they get more male attention try 1000 times harder to please than those prissy little drama divas.
I think that's called culling the hurd lol. I use to do that back in my bar hopping days. I would start up a conversation with the ugliest chick in the bar then move on to the hotties. End of the night if the hotties didn't go through I had the cull to fall back on lmao. I was a dirty mofo

granabolic.is granabolic@gmail.com

I think that's called culling the hurd lol. I use to do that back in my bar hopping days. I would start up a conversation with the ugliest chick in the bar then move on to the hotties. End of the night if the hotties didn't go through I had the cull to fall back on lmao. I was a dirty mofo

granabolic.is granabolic@gmail.com

I never date huskier gals but I'll be damned if the lovin isn't 10 times better. On top of that they tend to be 100 times nicer to be around. I like a pudgy gal with a cute face. Especially if I'm drunk.

I have never tried to pick up a girl at a gym in my 40 years of training, that's not what I am there to do.
Well if you have been training 40 years , that ship has sailed as far as baniging a girl in the gym .... Now I am asuming u r in Sun City Arizona retirement community , there is a chance if you have a real cool tricked out golf cart , u may be able to bring one of those blue birds back to your condo and pose in your trunks ... it's never to late brother ...

Well if you have been training 40 years , that ship has sailed as far as baniging a girl in the gym .... Now I am asuming u r in Sun City Arizona retirement community , there is a chance if you have a real cool tricked out golf cart , u may be able to bring one of those blue birds back to your condo and pose in your trunks ... it's never to late brother ...
Maybe he picks up guys?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

if a person will fuck you without knowing you, how many other people you think they fucked before the gym slut gave it up to you

if a person will fuck you without knowing you, how many other people you think they fucked before the gym slut gave it up to you
What if she says shes a virgin? so i guess none.

What if she says shes a virgin? so i guess none.

well then she wouldnt be a gym slut then. thats the question right? have you ever fucked a gym slut?

The percentage of women who've had one night stands with strangers vastly exceeds the percentage who'll tell you they've done it.

Of course, a major reason that's the case is those men among us (nearly all of us tbh) that'll judge them for it, probably write them off the "wife material" list. And women know this painfully well. So we help turn them into liars.

IML Gear Cream!
No way does a girl who is not a slut wear shorts and tops that reveal part of their tits or ass to the gym. These women know what they are doing and want. Unfortunately most men are not confident enough to approach them and be social. Which leads to other benefits if you know what I'm saying.

Haha lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The percentage of women who've had one night stands with strangers vastly exceeds the percentage who'll tell you they've done it.

Of course, a major reason that's the case is those men among us (nearly all of us tbh) that'll judge them for it, probably write them off the "wife material" list. And women know this painfully well. So we help turn them into liars.
how long would you stay with a chick after she told you she fuck dudes at her gym and for that matter probably at burger king too

how long would you stay with a chick after she told you she fuck dudes at her gym and for that matter probably at burger king too
Not exactly wife material!

(Of course the guy isn't exactly "husband material" either)! Gotta be real.

Girls that dress "slutty" at the gym are seeking attention. And they usually get it. BUT, normally they are just cock teasers.

Don't shit where you eat. You train there 4 days a week. Shit goes sideways (as they often do) and now you are uncomfortable in your happy place.

My current girl does this but locally on Craigslist and a couple other venues. She averages about 400/week extra income. I'd do it if I were a chick.
400 tax free is like 700 a week, or you can get an education and make that a day like a lot of people who dont need to struggle in life

400 tax free is like 700 a week, or you can get an education and make that a day like a lot of people who dont need to struggle in life

If you need an education to make 40k a year you're doing something wrong.

If you need an education to make 40k a year you're doing something wrong.

I think he means $700/day = $175,000/yr roughly which of course ain't too bad, lotta doctors and lawyers and dentists in that range.

Hopefully not with her to begin with. :) Probably not even FWB if the risk is too high, but yeah... it's the rare chick that actually does that and even rarer for them to talk about it.

My current girl does this but locally on Craigslist and a couple other venues. She averages about 400/week extra income. I'd do it if I were a chick.

How would they know? I mean, u post the ad...have pics of some girl (take them off tinder or some shit), buy cheap panties and mail them to the dummy.

Not fucking walmart where someone starts to demand a refund. I know it is a scam. And i wouldn't do this...just saying you said you would if you were a chick. My answer is, how the fuck would they know.

People only know what you tell them.

Back