• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

You DO NOT Need Aromatase Inhibitors on TRT - AI on TRT

IML Gear Cream!
Best advice I've ever heard and works best:
1..more frequent showers.
2..try to steer away from harsh soaps..
3..tanning bed or some sun time..really helps

Others might add some.

Z...
Ya trust me me and my chick do all that even use panoxly soap and our back and arms still break out bad not my face or legs though , I’m thinking if your prone to acne the gear is gonna kick it in , im 34 urs old and haven’t had a pimple in 10 yes but once I’ve started the gear my back broke out like I was in my teens lol

My trt doc takes care of it. My back still breaks out bad but my face doesnt as much and my arms and legs dont as much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ya my face and legs don’t really just my back and shoulders

How often do you get your blood tested to see if you need AI?

When on -just- TRT, I usually have bloodwork pulled every 6 months.

But you don't want to base your need of an AI on Estrogen alone, make sure to pull Prolactin levels, too. Estrogen is not the devil as a lot of doctors and clinics make it out to be.

When on -just- TRT, I usually have bloodwork pulled every 6 months.

But you don't want to base your need of an AI on Estrogen alone, make sure to pull Prolactin levels, too. Estrogen is not the devil as a lot of doctors and clinics make it out to be.
Thanks for the info-- still learning. I have my initial bloods scheduled tomorrow which i originally booked through an hrt clinic before I started doing my own research.

Thanks for the info-- still learning. I have my initial bloods scheduled tomorrow which i originally booked through an hrt clinic before I started doing my own research.

No worries! You can post them up on the forum (redacting personal info) if you want any feedback/help understanding them.

I went to the doc been haveing blood work done she’s putting me on hgh and watching over my cycles but it’s good to know that your blood work is being monitored, kinda pricey though but worth it

Interesting video... Not sure if I totally agree, but wanted to share:

I never run ai’s anymore. I use to years ago. But I would feel like shit on them even at lower doses. (Low libido, ed, achy joints) etc.

I think the usage of an AI is largely dependent on body fat levels. Get your body fat levels down and maybe you wont need one.

I guess I’m considered a high converter. I used .25mg/arimidex per week to keep estrogen in check.

Get Shredded!
I’m the same way, I have had pretty bad gyno since puberty and recently started trt from a doctor. Injecting 100mg test cyp every 3rd day. Just hit my 4th week and nipples started to get puffy and sore. Doc gave me .25 anastrozole to take once weekly 24hrs after every other injection. Hoping it helps clear it up but we’ll see.
It will clear it but I would take 1mg

Dang that's massive for TRT, whats ur free-t on that? Im at 140mg a week and im way above ref range
I am on 200mg testcyp once a week split into two doses. My recent bloodwork came back with a total testosterone of 550. That could be due to high aromatization, my e2 was 84.

I am now working with Arimidex to try and balance my e2 back around the 30-40 range. I just started this week with .5mg eod. I am a little afraid of AIs, so I am considering. 25mg eod until I do my bloodwork again in a few weeks.

I have been on 140mg per week for 8 weeks now. Test was over 1100 and estrogen was 57. 55 is higher end of normal range so they gave me adex and said pop 1 the day after the shot. Guess I am supposed to have half that estro.

Back