• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Xmas Leftovers

Multislacking

ASF MVP
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
The fridge is still full. I refuse to throw away any holiday goodies and they must be consumed. Cajun biscuits, banana pudding, corn dip...it only happens once a year and it must NOT go to waste.

How I feel every christmas:

OM58lE@facebook.gif

chicagosterone

Registered Member
Reaction score
I had a 200$ 10 rib prime cut.... after we fileted all the prime off for the family I took the ribs and finished them off on the grill with BBQ sauce those were killer. My dog ate the whole sweet potatoes and I took the remaining plain baked potatoes and made potato salad. Yeah I'm pretty fucking thick right now. Prob put on 12 pounds between Thanksgiving and Christmas... now I got new years.. fuck me.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

Milford King

Twat Waffle Inspector
Registered Member
Reaction score
I just had prime rib leftovers for dinner tonight.

dude I’ve been eating non stop. I am a fat seed bag right now!

Here’s to the new year resolution:

zero alcohol, strict nutritional guidelines, get back on a cycle and return to updating my log.

here’s to not being a fat ass until next Xmas at least! 🤞

maxmuscle1

Registered Member
Reaction score
I just had prime rib leftovers for dinner tonight.

dude I’ve been eating non stop. I am a fat seed bag right now!

Here’s to the new year resolution:

zero alcohol, strict nutritional guidelines, get back on a cycle and return to updating my log.

here’s to not being a fat ass until next Xmas at least!

Same!! Had three days of prime rib, now have Paella leftovers{chicken, shrimp, scallops, chorizo} luckily I did one seafood which we ate and another w all chicken, Spanish chorizo so I have 2 days worth!!
a14a3cdaa78fc8ab93f79a25525ef9e5.plist

10e7bc831a12baf918d39debe9c6a263.plist

Max

Last edited:

drealdeal

Registered Member
Reaction score
10 pounds 9f primarily in my secondary fridge mynfather in law makes the most amazing prime rib. I get to bring a bunch home ...look forward to it every year

Sent from my SM-A515U using Tapatalk

heavyiron

Community Veteran
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I had a 200$ 10 rib prime cut.... after we fileted all the prime off for the family I took the ribs and finished them off on the grill with BBQ sauce those were killer. My dog ate the whole sweet potatoes and I took the remaining plain baked potatoes and made potato salad. Yeah I'm pretty fucking thick right now. Prob put on 12 pounds between Thanksgiving and Christmas... now I got new years.. fuck me.
Great idea on the ribs. I tossed mine in the fridge in a ziplock but this has inspired me. lol

chicagosterone

Registered Member
Reaction score
Great idea on the ribs. I tossed mine in the fridge in a ziplock but this has inspired me. lol
Yeah bro I wish I took pictures. They were awsome... when I was out working in Kansas city they had this BBQ joint called fiorellas jack stack... they let the drippings from all the meats go into the beans and they'd give you plate of 3 ribs that filled the plate. Incredible. I'll find a pic

chicagosterone

Registered Member
Reaction score
Yeah bro I wish I took pictures. They were awsome... when I was out working in Kansas city they had this BBQ joint called fiorellas jack stack... they let the drippings from all the meats go into the beans and they'd give you plate of 3 ribs that filled the plate. Incredible. I'll find a pic

Here's what a typical beef rib plate looks like over there.. awesome BBQ
aea73a49d6ab51b0af77189888028f43.jpg

HFO3

NO LIMITS.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score

That sounds delicious!

chicagosterone

Registered Member
Reaction score
Same!! Had three days of prime rib, now have Paella leftovers{chicken, shrimp, scallops, chorizo} luckily I did one seafood which we ate and another w all chicken, Spanish chorizo so I have 2 days worth!!
a14a3cdaa78fc8ab93f79a25525ef9e5.plist

10e7bc831a12baf918d39debe9c6a263.plist

Max
Do I see some soppresatta on that plate?

chicagosterone

Registered Member
Reaction score
Sopresatta, Capocollo, Prosciutto, Salami, all kinds of Italian meats!! Mangia !!
giphy.gif

Max
Yeah buddy... we do pizza with all the kids in my family once a month...I make a big batch of dough, stop at my local caputos for all the different goods and make all kinds of different pizzas for a few days ... the kids like to get in and make their own. Good times.

chicagosterone

Registered Member
Reaction score
That sounds delicious!
It's basically the full cut of rib..I use short ribs many different ways.. but the whole rib like that is awesome.