WW III

CoachCabo

Registered
Reaction score
The big difference between the Russian and the US military? The Russians haven’t had dozens of our of pussification indoctrination via sensitivity training, cultural sensitivity training, the importance of endless pronouns and a big fucking muzzle that doesn’t allow American troops to do what the could do best.

Our Navy is so far superior to theirs but our commanders are too worried about their careers to unleash the awe.

GivePenisaChance22

Registered
Reaction score
It's real close to starting . 2 usa air craft carriers and one uk carrier in the black sea now after russia took down that Droid
Considering hypersonic missiles (which Russia has), do Naval vessels really pose a threat anymore?

Augustine5I

Carpet-Chewer
Registered
Reaction score
The big difference between the Russian and the US military? The Russians haven’t had dozens of our of pussification indoctrination via sensitivity training, cultural sensitivity training, the importance of endless pronouns and a big fucking muzzle that doesn’t allow American troops to do what the could do best.

Our Navy is so far superior to theirs but our commanders are too worried about their careers to unleash the awe.

Prayers for no war.

But you would surely see a desire for “men” in a real conflict.

Suddenly all that gender bender shit goes away.

Years ago, a guy might pretend to be a woman during a draft to avoid combat. Or be considered crazy. Think MASH cprl clinger.

Media certainly loves to scare up with war, banking system crashing.

Meanwhile average guy just wants to earn and feel safe in his home.

No one will ever attempt to attack us. We have nukes and would use them. So might they.

End the world? What would be the point.

Sorta like Russia right now. Even if they win over Ukraine, they still lose. Place is a wreck. Won rubble?

Used to be ppl remembered the stupidity of war. The death destruction and aftermath. The senseless fighting.

Doesn’t appear we are evolving very much as a race of ppl.

Multislacking

ASF MVP
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score

"Embrace the suck" has taken on a whole new meaning...

heckler7

IM>ASF
Registered
Reaction score
enlistment is down, so embracing woke didnt benefit our military, I think its a scam to circumvent future draft dodging, recruiter- "youre LGBT and dress like a woman? great heres a females uniform pick up a rifle"

CoachCabo

Registered
Reaction score
I doubt it. How many people actually dodged the draft vs. just showed up? It has to be a small percentage. Of course, no matter how fucked up Vietnam was, during that draft Americans had much more pride and love of country. Hell, now, even some of our own elected politician hate America.

heckler7

IM>ASF
Registered
Reaction score
I doubt it. How many people actually dodged the draft vs. just showed up? It has to be a small percentage. Of course, no matter how fucked up Vietnam was, during that draft Americans had much more pride and love of country. Hell, now, even some of our own elected politician hate America.
wasnt trump a dodger?

CoachCabo

Registered
Reaction score
wasnt trump a dodger?
I don’t know. I understand “deferments” and staying local in the Guard, etc. I consider “draft dodging” to be running from the USA, burning draft cards and general chicken shittery.
Saying your pronoun is “they/them” shouldn’t keep you from serving in some form or fashion.
I am against the draft anyway. I had a tough enough time serving with turds who volunteered but didn’t want to be there. I can only imagine trying to work with the unwilling.

ozraelised

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
The Russian know that they are no much for the USA that's why the call their friend - China.

China will have a big interest in helping the Russian to engage with USA.

It will make it easy to take Taiwan.

I am also wondering how close to Ukraine the USA drone was flying.

Lots of questions. Is wiii is coming well we had I and ii so the next one is iii.
Human history - yes it's coming. I just hope not in my time.

tommygunz

Atheist Word Magic
Registered
Reaction score
wasnt trump a dodger?

Fuck yes he was.

tommygunz

Atheist Word Magic
Registered
Reaction score
I’m ok with the draft as long as the sons and daughters and grandchildren of congress/senators and other elected officials in DC go to the front lines first.
Sons and daughters of most of those you referenced are probably in eligible for the draft due to the fact that the cutoff is 35.

tommygunz

Atheist Word Magic
Registered
Reaction score
I don’t know. I understand “deferments” and staying local in the Guard, etc. I consider “draft dodging” to be running from the USA, burning draft cards and general chicken shittery.
Saying your pronoun is “they/them” shouldn’t keep you from serving in some form or fashion.
I am against the draft anyway. I had a tough enough time serving with turds who volunteered but didn’t want to be there. I can only imagine trying to work with the unwilling.
Lemme clear that up for you.

Necron_99

Registered
Reaction score
Lemme clear that up for you.
Now let's clear up your shit post. Even hard left-leaning Politifact says he's not a draft dodger.

"His student deferments were routine. And unless someone has new information, there is no legal issue with his medical deferment." (flat feet and bone spurs have kept many out of the military)

PolitiFact - Was Trump a 'draft dodger'?

tommygunz

Atheist Word Magic
Registered
Reaction score
Now let's clear up your shit post. Even hard left-leaning Politifact says he's not a draft dodger.

"His student deferments were routine. And unless someone has new information, there is no legal issue with his medical deferment." (flat feet and bone spurs have kept many out of the military)

That’s fucking hilarious. I have flat feet and served for 4 years.

tommygunz

Atheist Word Magic
Registered
Reaction score
Now that I look into this a bit more. The blowhard has for his whole life spouted his collegiate baseball skills and wanted to play for the Phillies.
Amazing achievement for a guy plagued with bone spurs. He must have had surgery to relieve him of this debilitating disorder, otherwise his golf game wouldn’t be so good.

Is there nothing you won’t defend for your god? Flat feet and bone spurs were the go to for rich kids during the Vietnam draft.

heckler7

IM>ASF
Registered
Reaction score

cmon man, its okay to like trump and believe the fact he dodged with bullshit that being rich affords you. never understood the flat foot BS, government is ok with you possibly dying but sorry dont want you to have sore feet

GivePenisaChance22

Registered
Reaction score
I'm guess sending depleted uranium ammo to Ukraine led to this. But is depleted uranium the same as using "nuclear weapons"?

Bolan

Registered
Reaction score
Why use depleted uranium in bullets?

It can also be put on the tips of bullets, mortar rounds and tank shells, to penetrate conventional tank armour. Depleted uranium shells sharpen on impact, which further increases their ability to bore through armour, and they ignite after contact.

Bolan

Registered
Reaction score
What Are The Effects Of Depleted Uranium Exposure? If a soldier accidentally breathes in or ingests depleted uranium, they may deal with long-term health problems. In addition, Veterans who suffer wounds from DU shrapnel may also end up suffering from similar conditions, primarily with kidney problems.

GivePenisaChance22

Registered
Reaction score
What Are The Effects Of Depleted Uranium Exposure? If a soldier accidentally breathes in or ingests depleted uranium, they may deal with long-term health problems. In addition, Veterans who suffer wounds from DU shrapnel may also end up suffering from similar conditions, primarily with kidney problems.
So theoretically, Russia could use "dirty bombs" as a justifiable response against depleted uranium shells? This conflict is escalating to really dangerous levels...

Jaxz

Registered
Reaction score
Well if russia doesn't win this there ass is in big trouble .

People can't say what they want this is about enegry for the most part .

Multislacking

ASF MVP
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Why did it take them this long?

JUST IN - U.S. citizens residing or traveling in Russia should depart immediately — State Dept