• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

WTF is in my vial? Can a PSL Rep please help me?

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
WTF is in my vial? It....Looks.....Amazing......

Can a Rep please explain to everyone just exactly how beautiful and flawless the NEW look EP has going on at the moment, and just how damn fine these things look in person?

While we're here, let's also mention that these stunning little belles are 1 of 2 specials this month, get up to 15% savings off Test Iso and/or Eurobolan (Tren Hex).

10% off anything else store wide using BTC

KAfuu7p.png

lN0pXLg.png

BvM6KUU.png

rV63oLn.png

Nasty-Bam

Registered Member
Reaction score
Absolutely love the new labels brother! Can’t get any better

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Diggin the labels man. So easy to read.

Absolutely love the new labels brother! Can’t get any better

The new labels are absolutely Dynamite.
The quality of them, the lining, and the feature in which you can peel the label back for more content yet the original face is simple, very easy to read and not overwhelming. And the holograms are such a nice touch.

EP obviously cares about the quality, because these aren't just flashy labels, these are very good ones and it shows that they care.

Phill

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
live are quite another thing, in the photos many details are lost.
These labels rock!

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
The orals are just as good, the satches are a very tough, and snag resistant material, the integrity of the plastic satches it's very thick and dense, you definitely need to cut the top, you can't just rip it off.
The labels also peel back and they are also made of a very high quality, with a nice gloss finish.