• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs® ANDRO HARD- Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

WTF are you doing? Right NOW!?

There we go!!!

The tone of my stove light is yellowish... it looks better in real life ?

Just chillaxin rn and soon going to bed. Now I'm gonna have dreams about pizza, yikes!

Get Shredded!
Watching forensic files, listen to my geriatric cat puke up her thyroid medicine and wondering if my wife is trying to kill me and thinking about all the projects I got started at the same time and how it’s gonna rain all day today and how much the labor rate is gonna be from the bike shop to replace my front tire of my motorcycle… and why the fuck are front tires so expensive, damn.

is that a camera phone from the 90's?
Lol at least for me I have to screenshot the picture because it's too high quality to post on to the forum directly so maybe that's what it is

@Fletcher you a Mike Perry fan?
The kid can fight is ass off but he comes across as a piece of shit human outside the ring, so I dont root for him.
Im looking forward to him getting knocked out one day, idk if anyone in there now could do it though, his head is made of concrete.

Lol at least for me I have to screenshot the picture because it's too high quality to post on to the forum directly so maybe that's what it is
Same, I had to edit it for size and remove all geo-tagging info.

We could make this a cheat meal thread ? a place to photo-confess all our gastro-indugences ???

Listening to this amazing true story

Trying to re-learn "South of Heaven" but this time both parts. I haven't played in over five years and I am amazed how perishable the skill of guitar playing is. I really though my right and left hand would cooperate. I am beginning to think anything with a "gallop" is out the mix for me in the future.

Trying to re-learn "South of Heaven" but this time both parts. I haven't played in over five years and I am amazed how perishable the skill of guitar playing is. I really though my right and left hand would cooperate. I am beginning to think anything with a "gallop" is out the mix for me in the future.
Nice I never knew you played ??

Took nap after gym..still thinking what to eat tonight,looking at my woman ass ..can't wait till kids go to bed..
I'm doing this Palestinian place soon its banging. Beef lamb rice shrimp, ect. Cool spices. Then later a giant McDonald's shameful display. Double cheat dayyyy

Back