• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

WOW, Stormy lied about Trump. The entire thing was false?

Soros-Funded DA Alvin Bragg CAUGHT HIDING Nearly 600 Pages of Exculpatory Evidence from NY Grand Jury in Trump Case​

We the People, do not have political choices. Just a menu of lies to choose from.

They own EVERY horse in the race.
Stop placing bets and prep for Agenda 2030.

Signed official statement of Stormy Daniels admits affair never happened and that she was not paid 'hush money'

Attachments

• stormy.jpg
    stormy.jpg
    190.3 KB · Views: 26
Signed official statement of Stormy Daniels admits affair never happened and that she was not paid 'hush money'
So what was the 130k for? I'm not saying I know, I'm asking the question. If there was no affair what was the 130k that cohan gave her for?

IML Gear Cream!
Testy testy. Someone must be fixing to get their fake period soon. Also known as irritable male syndrome.

Sort of like Clintons 850K to Paula Jones...
That was a civil settlement not hush money and was done through the courts, not a shell company like Trump, falsely disguising it as legal expenses. Not to mention the very real possibility it was campaign fund that were used.

So you can stop echoing that here.

C’mon man.

That was a civil settlement not hush money and was done through the courts, not a shell company like Trump, falsely disguising it as legal expenses. Not to mention the very real possibility it was campaign fund that were used.

C’mon man.
Trump 2024

C’mon man.
What the Bidens use the 3 million for from ccp energy company ?

C’mon man.
paying hush money is legal in new york, and she even claimed nothing happened so its really extortion. Trump really cant win with some people even when the crime is clearly against him. its like getting pulled over in mexico for running a stop sign, but there isnt a stop sign and you pay the cop $20 bucks so you can keep driving

paying hush money is legal in new york, and she even claimed nothing happened so its really extortion. Trump really cant win with some people even when the crime is clearly against him. its like getting pulled over in mexico for running a stop sign, but there isnt a stop sign and you pay the cop $20 bucks so you can keep driving
Not when its funded through a political campaign. If he would have just paid her out of the billions he has there wouldn't have been an issue.

By using campaign funds that are matched by US taxes, YOU are essentially paying for him to shut up his whore for sucking his micro penis.
I don’t really give two shits cause more than that is wasted every second in govt. I just think it’s hilarious Stormy Daniels nicknamed him “Tiny”.
LMFAO

By using campaign funds that are matched by US taxes, YOU are essentially paying for him to shut up his whore for sucking his micro penis.
I don’t really give two shits cause more than that is wasted every second in govt. I just think it’s hilarious Stormy Daniels nicknamed him “Tiny”.
LMFAO
people have used campaign funds many many times and nothing has ever become of it, dont we have enough shit to deal with, these morons essentially kick started trumps campaign its like 3D irony, I hate you and I'm gonna over look a much larger offense to get you on this minor overlooked offense thats going to get you back into the 24hour news cycle and keep you front runner as a candidate because we hate you, well played. Like I said before I wouldnt be suprised if Trump is behind his own indictment, hes trolling Dems Reps and media

Get Shredded!
So today I'm reading Cohen allegedly used a shell company and ran the money through First Republic Bank???

This is the same bank that's failing. Something else is going on here. I'm betting Trump isn't the target. He's just the bait.

people have used campaign funds many many times and nothing has ever become of it, dont we have enough shit to deal with, these morons essentially kick started trumps campaign its like 3D irony, I hate you and I'm gonna over look a much larger offense to get you on this minor overlooked offense thats going to get you back into the 24hour news cycle and keep you front runner as a candidate because we hate you, well played. Like I said before I wouldnt be suprised if Trump is behind his own indictment, hes trolling Dems Reps and media

LMFAO
Well shit if. Paying I want my dick sucked too 😂😂😂

Hell they use my tax dollars for these sex changes also . Which I want nothing to do with 😂😂😂

I can’t give him that much credit.
that much credit? Whether you like him or not, trump is a master negotiator. Even the shark tank lady said she's never seen as good a salesman. He globally made fun of North Korea and ended up meeting him on his soil. You may not like his tactics, but they work. He negotiated peace deals like Obamalamadingdong couldn't not matter how much he bowed for other countries. We won't even go near your lord biden

that much credit? Whether you like him or not, trump is a master negotiator. Even the shark tank lady said she's never seen as good a salesman. He globally made fun of North Korea and ended up meeting him on his soil. You may not like his tactics, but they work. He negotiated peace deals like Obamalamadingdong couldn't not matter how much he bowed for other countries. We won't even go near your lord biden
So your saying that Trump set himself up for indictment intentionally so he could win votes??

That what your saying?

Cause that’s the most absurd thing I’ve heard in a long time from this place.

So your saying that Trump set himself up for indictment intentionally so he could win votes??

That what your saying?

Cause that’s the most absurd thing I’ve heard in a long time from this place.
when did i say that. i said he was a good negotiator. you think he's an idiot.

when did i say that. i said he was a good negotiator. you think he's an idiot.
You were replying to my “credit” post about hecklers post about Trump setting himself up.

Fuck, that was confusing lol.

I never said you said what you thought I said you said. 😆😆😆😆

Go back to post #20, it will make sense.
Maybe.

Oh, and yeah. He’s an idiot.

Back