• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Would you be pissed?

heavyiron

Community Veteran
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I actually just found out about it from a 3rd party and it was a slip up on their part. I approached her and at first she denied it but when I explained how I found out she finally fessed up. Apparently everyone in our inner circle new about it but were afraid if I found out about it I would kill him. Believe me if he wasn’t already dead he most likely would be. So yeah I’m kinda mad at a bunch of people at the moment.
So she lied to you about cheating on you 20 years later? Damn bro, that part of the story is not something I would let fly. I was going to say just let it go until you posted this.

What else is she lying to you about?

Milford King

Twat Waffle Inspector
Registered Member
Reaction score
Everybody’s been cheated on. As much as I hate to say it, I guarantee it. Just be thankful it wasn’t yesterday. Still.... you’re entitled to be pissy... Id be more mad at your cousin but if he’s already dead... I guess it’s sorted out for you

you get the last laugh this time.

for all you other dudes.... yep... she’s prolly lied to you about fucking somebody... prolly last “girls night out” lol

Milford King

Twat Waffle Inspector
Registered Member
Reaction score
Yeah I really gotta be careful here cause I’m starting to have a real fucking problem with this whole fucked up situation and everyone in it.

rule number one;

never ask the dogs for marriage advice.

rule number two;

if things ain’t broke, don’t break them! Simmer down bro. Ain’t worth the kids future, that’s for sure. Grass ain’t greener, your next girl could cheat or been ridden harder than Seattle slew at the stud ranch.

AR-15

Registered Member
Reaction score
Listen Fucktard. Your wasting mine and everyone else’s time with your asshole comments. Go shill some more Xscript, Oops I mean Exo Jen labs bullshit gear. That always seemed to keep you busy.

Exactly, take a long look in the mirror

Jaxz

Registered Member
Reaction score
Listen Fucktard. Your wasting mine and everyone else’s time with your asshole comments. Go shill some more Xscript, Oops I mean Exo Jen labs bullshit gear. That always seemed to keep you busy.

Lol , ike that's probably why she cheated on you and probably still is to this day . I was just wondering how that kiss was after he came in her mouth and came home and kissed u lmao !!!

bigtime916

Registered Member
Reaction score
rule number one;

never ask the dogs for marriage advice.

rule number two;

if things ain’t broke, don’t break them! Simmer down bro. Ain’t worth the kids future, that’s for sure. Grass ain’t greener, your next girl could cheat or been ridden harder than Seattle slew at the stud ranch.

It's funny because most of us have been cheated on or cheated. I remember in HS my girlfriend cheated on me. I was also cheating on her. But my boys would get real mouthy about her cheating on me. I was like, and? You know I was cheating on her with two other girls so?

Funny part is I'd bet money most good looking women have cheated. It's so easy these days. This youngin at the gym wanted to hook up and I told her naw I'm married I don't need trouble lol. She said, geez it's only sex. I'm pretty sure this is how most women think these days.

It use to be a lot of married men that cheated. Now I'd bet more married women cheat than men.

selfmademonster

Registered Member
Reaction score
Some tough decisions and definitely some confidential talk between you and her, and only you will be able to read her eyes for the answers....you'd be surprised how many guys settle for a marriage with no trust or just staying together for the kids etc....don't be that guy. Kids are going to be happier with you happy and getting what you deserve. Tough decisions for sure

Milford King

Twat Waffle Inspector
Registered Member
Reaction score
It's funny because most of us have been cheated on or cheated. I remember in HS my girlfriend cheated on me. I was also cheating on her. But my boys would get real mouthy about her cheating on me. I was like, and? You know I was cheating on her with two other girls so?

Funny part is I'd bet money most good looking women have cheated. It's so easy these days. This youngin at the gym wanted to hook up and I told her naw I'm married I don't need trouble lol. She said, geez it's only sex. I'm pretty sure this is how most women think these days.

It use to be a lot of married men that cheated. Now I'd bet more married women cheat than men.

100%

ive been on all three sides of that aisle.

AR-15

Registered Member
Reaction score
I rest my case.

Lol , ike that's probably why she cheated on you and probably still is to this day . I was just wondering how that kiss was after he came in her mouth and came home and kissed u lmao !!!

AR-15

Registered Member
Reaction score
Definitely. I’m always the first to say women are genetically designed to cheat so it’s not that I have such a problem with. My issues are more with the fact she kept it from me, lied about it, and her new excuse is “well we weren’t officially married yet”. Lmao That mentality just opened up a whole new world of questions. I’m trying my best to look at this from everyone else involved viewpoint since I have a tendency to make things all about me but I’ll be the first to admit I’m struggling. I’ve tried really hard these last few years since I retired to change my shitty and aggressive attitude towards others but this is definitely a set back in that area.

Jaxz

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
All kidding and seriousness . You was there rep lol. But no really back to the topic and hand who is she fucking and sucking now ???

GainTrain

Registered Member
Reaction score
Yeah my trust would be lost for sure. No way I could just "let that go". Thats 20 years of lies and who knows what else has happened since then. If she will fuck your cousin that's pretty low.

I feel for you man, that's a fucked up situation. But yeah I couldn't look at her the same after that.

I feel for you man, I am sorry.

Last edited:

AR-15

Registered Member
Reaction score
Dude I know it’s the pit but are you kidding me with this bullshit? Seriously grow the fuck up and go post stupidity somewhere else. I know you have to have the last word so go ahead little boy. Say something else so we can end this. You win. Your the man. I’m done

All kidding and seriousness . You was there rep lol. But no really back to the topic and hand who is she fucking and sucking now ???

The Instigator

- Cool title goes here -
Registered Member
Reaction score
2 wrongs make a right. Sleep with her cousin. Unless she's fat. If so, shoot for a different member of her family that isn't.

Jaxz

Registered Member
Reaction score
Dude I know it’s the pit but are you kidding me with this bullshit? Seriously grow the fuck up and go post stupidity somewhere else. I know you have to have the last word so go ahead little boy. Say something else so we can end this. You win. Your the man. I’m done

No I'm not enjoy this at all. Hope the best for you really . But also without trust there's nothing just some food for thought .
Good luck

BodybuilderZepp

Registered Member
Reaction score
This story gets worse the more I read. Cheating on you 20 years ago, hiding it the entire time, then denying it when you find out. If you weren't married 20 years and everything was going smooth I'd say move on. But it just seems so long ago, and hes passed away. You'll probably look at her different the rest of your life but I still say stay. I actually asked my wife about this to get a woman's perspective and she said she would be very upset with me but she would stay.

bigtime916

Registered Member
Reaction score
Definitely. I’m always the first to say women are genetically designed to cheat so it’s not that I have such a problem with. My issues are more with the fact she kept it from me, lied about it, and her new excuse is “well we weren’t officially married yet”. Lmao That mentality just opened up a whole new world of questions. I’m trying my best to look at this from everyone else involved viewpoint since I have a tendency to make things all about me but I’ll be the first to admit I’m struggling. I’ve tried really hard these last few years since I retired to change my shitty and aggressive attitude towards others but this is definitely a set back in that area.

Sorry bro I feel for ya. I think the fact that everyone knew but you would stick with me forever. Now you have to face those people knowing they know. For me that would be super rough.

That said, your girl gives you threesomes so..........

wesley_swolle

Large Member 🍆
Registered Member
Reaction score
I give you Mrs AR-15
dd32ffcb0f77a06270a0c58a6c22d51a.jpg
823cd99ba45f250dfdfeadc6ef194795.jpg
5db20a5f39dfe97b307a8590feba939c.jpg
887d0c6d9651c26323eec8e3def1788a.jpg

ArgonCoagulator

Registered Member
Reaction score
I think that is a very shady thing for her to do if you were dating exclusively for a couple years.

What was it about your cousin that drove her wild enough to cheat on you? (more handsome, taller, better physique, bigger dick, smoother talker, more money? etc)

Is she just slutty by nature and hides it from you or is she just weak willed? What else has she done?

There's so much that would run through my mind if I was in your spot.

I'm not gonna say what I think you should do, because that all depends on how much pride you're willing to give up to save a 20 year marriage. It's cheating plain and simple and with your cousin makes it even more slimy and messy.

Last edited:

AR-15

Registered Member
Reaction score
Lol Same ass bud and all were taken this year or last. Just a different position I guess.

What a time to run out of "thanks"!!!

I'd swear that last one was a different ass...

ReadyOnDeck

Super Fuckin User
Registered Member
Reaction score
If you found out your wife of 20 years banged your cousin BEFORE you got married but while you were still dating. I mean is that technically cheating still? Would you guys be pissed or am I making too much of it since it was so long ago? Don’t get me wrong I’m fucking pissed but I also tend to fly off the handle very quickly so I figured I’d ask all of you. We are pretty open about sex so for me it’s not so much that she fucked him it’s more that she never told me. Now I feel like I’ve kinda been made a fool of for 20 years. I mean had I of known I would have driven my fist down his throat and we could be even. Now I’m not sure wtf to do or how I’m supposed to feel. He’s actually dead now so I can’t even go beat his ass now for him not telling me either.

I'd definitely be fucking pissed!🤌

Milford King

Twat Waffle Inspector
Registered Member
Reaction score
So Wesley has pics of your girl? 🤔 he your other cousin? Lol

nah man but mrs ar 15 was prolly drunk eh? One time thing, won’t happen again yada yada yada... I forgot she lets you sleep with other women in your 3 ways tho. So..... I dunno man. I never got my old lady’s permission.

you seen the dating pool out there lately? It’s tough out there for a single dude.

maxmuscle1

Registered Member
Reaction score
Unless I was fucking the bridesmaid lmao!!!! ……..j/k

Lmao! I never thought about that!! I would have to do some self reflecting, personally. How did I do during our dating period before marriage -during, and currently?? If I was solid the whole time : I would be hurt for sure. If I made mistakes similar along the way; I would be taking that into consideration. Relationships are tough! I definitely would feel hurt and betrayed. All my cousins try to sleep with my girls! , they do! (But they ask), lol. A bunch of us went on Vacation together and my one cuz asked if he could dance with her and i of course said yes; later she told me he was a total perv! It was early on and he was older, but.. his wife ended up trying to have sex with me..karma is a bitch. She visited with a younger female (for work); and I swear my hand to the Bible: she is a solid 9! Italian, make up artist, big boobs, huge-natural lips, booty, all that. Anyway, I was in the bed(it was after work) she walked out of the bathroom at my place with a fancy black bra & G-String panties, slid into the bed(I was awake but faked sleeping), she arches and pushed her booty into me! Anyway, I did not sleep w her , I told her I couldn’t do it . Get this : he calls me all flipping out (on her , not me!) begging me to “Just tell the truth! That I slept with her!” Sadly, I had to tell him , “I really didn’t , I turned her down. “ Turns out he got caught cheating on her and was trying to get some dirt on her to make it “less...on him”’ and the only reason he even knew that situation happened was; because I was totally honest and told my girlfriend what happened and she told him apparently. He just could not believe I did not sleep with her!? I didn’t , it was sooo hard (literally & figuratively).

Max