• 👋Hello, please Create a FREE Account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Winny vs Tbol for athletes

Draig

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Say you are competing in the 400m, 800m, and 1600 which would be more advantageous for performance Winny or Tbol all other things being equal?

List Available Here

Winny for some ungodly reason is by far my favorite sports performance drug. Seems like fast twitch muscle fibers just fire faster.

My legs would be so pumped running on TBOL. lolol

Interesting.

I have always thought tbol had an endurance performance benefit to it as well.

Havnt heard about Ben Johnson, that’s an interesting read.

List Available Here

I tried tbol, but never winstrol. On tbol I was still competing (in kickboxing region championships) and it gave so mucv endurance special for the last couple seconds in a round I didn‘t get tired, my breath and my power was allways available

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

winny dries out joints(which could lead to injury) so i would imagine tbol would be better.

Interesting.
I would think tbol..being that it was made for Olympic games..
I'm not super experienced with winn

I tried tbol, but never winstrol. On tbol I was still competing (in kickboxing region championships) and it gave so mucv endurance special for the last couple seconds in a round I didn‘t get tired, my breath and my power was allways available

That’s great feedback.

Considering these mid distance events require a fair amount of endurance, I’m leaning towards tbol.

All hypothetical of course

List Available Here

Either

I used to play a lot of basketball a couple times a week. Wasn't aware of the tbol endurance until I started a cycle with it and was still playing. Never got tired. It was unfair

Winny is more explosive but still more gas in the tank than without

Ben Johnson was a top 10 100m sprinter from Canada. Carl Lewis was and is probably the greatest Olympic track and field athlete ever....record holder in 100, 200 and long jump. Ben Johnson ran a 10.00 at the 1987 World Championships finishing 3rd behind Lewis. Months later at the 1988 Olympics, Johnson destroyed the world record running a 9.79 and won the Gold. Not surprisingly he was DQ'd days later for a failed drug test (Winstrol) and was banned for life.

Check Netflix „Hall of Shame“ with Victor Conte‘s role in sports doping. Conte was taken into custody for conspiracy to distribute steroids in a scandal that involved superstars like Marion Jones, Tim Montgomery, Barry Bonds, and Bill Romanowski. He used Winstrol, HGH and Test for Arhletic Performance (all 100m, 400m sprinters/runner)

I would think Anavar should also be in the discussion.

Check Netflix „Hall of Shame“ with Victor Conte‘s role in sports doping. Conte was taken into custody for conspiracy to distribute steroids in a scandal that involved superstars like Marion Jones, Tim Montgomery, Barry Bonds, and Bill Romanowski. He used Winstrol, HGH and Test for Arhletic Performance (all 100m, 400m sprinters/runner)

Barry bonds is baseball and Romanowski was a LB in the NFL. Not all runners? ::confused?::

Sent from my moto g 5G (2022) using Tapatalk

Barry Bonds was 170 lbs. with the Pittsburgh Pirates. He was 240 lbs. with the Giants. Never hit 40 HRs before Victor Conte. Hit 73 HRs in his mid 30s while being walked 200 plus times. His head size went from 7 3/8 to over a 9. He took some serious shit.

Barry bonds is baseball and Romanowski was a LB in the NFL. Not all runners? ::confused?::

Sent from my moto g 5G (2022) using Tapatalk
Yes you're right, sorry. Marion Jones Tim Montgomery was. Tim Montgomery had a long path with Victor Conte using Testo, HGH and Winstrol

Barry Bonds was 170 lbs. with the Pittsburgh Pirates. He was 240 lbs. with the Giants. Never hit 40 HRs before Victor Conte. Hit 73 HRs in his mid 30s while being walked 200 plus times. His head size went from 7 3/8 to over a 9. He took some serious shit.
Think my head 7 3/8 or 1/4 which is pretty fucking big… now you’re telling me I’ll end up full blown mega mind… over 9 is insane

What dose did you like like the t-bol for kickboxing? Asking for a friend...

No cramping/back pump issues?
Not at all. I have cramping/back pump issues on 50mg Var. Even 50mg tbol was no problem. And what is very nice: my liverenzyms where during the Cycle just slightly above the range. GOT was in Range, GPT was at 57 U/I (range is under 41) what is nothing. I would say you can take tbol for 8 weeks without any problems if bloodwork is checked and you have a healthy lifestyle. My opinion.

Not at all. I have cramping/back pump issues on 50mg Var. Even 50mg tbol was no problem. And what is very nice: my liverenzyms where during the Cycle just slightly above the range. GOT was in Range, GPT was at 57 U/I (range is under 41) what is nothing. I would say you can take tbol for 8 weeks without any problems if bloodwork is checked and you have a healthy lifestyle. My opinion.
Man, Var was the worse for back pumps for me, even at 5-10mg. I wanted it to work so badly but it's a no go for martial arts for me.

Man, Var was the worse for back pumps for me, even at 5-10mg. I wanted it to work so badly but it's a no go for martial arts for me.
Yes mate, also for running or jump rope, I can't do it longer than 10-15min because of the back pumps, that's why I will go for another DHT now, like masteron.

Back