• ✋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • Check Out IronMag Labs® ANDRO HARD- Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro!

⚡🛒Win a FREE $500 shopping spree at PSL🛒⚡... ENTER HERE TO PLAY AND WIN!

Yet another day with so many guys are close.. Good God this is coming down to white knuckling... 🤣😁🤣

I dont mind if you redo your guess for today :) and in all honesty thats a huge clue so I think you should be allowed to if you didnt see it :)

52/1100
52/1000

lets say its a number between 800-1200 and viles between 46-50
that alone leaves 1600 guesses... if im not mistaken....

can we ask if the viles are in the 40's or 50's?

really trying to make the window smaller lol

50/1000
52/1002
EddieN

Reactions: rdm
54/1050
54/1000
@theguywhogyms / Mason VG
May be my last guess for awhile… I’ve been putting the work in and I have absolutely no idea past what I already guessed. The pills are the hard part… good luck 🍀

52/1100
54/1000
@theguywhogyms / Mason VG
May be my last guess for awhile… I’ve been putting the work in
My man waited until 12 AM on the money, not a second to wait.. LOVE IT! :ROFLMAO: :love:

You may not be aware, but I always have a trick, specials and other great things up my sleeve..
Whoever said I wouldn't have a prize for an induvial/individuals that have been most active?
So why go silent now... You might just miss out on something... Just say'n.....

For those that know me, is this factual?:unsure:

My man waited until 12 AM on the money, not a second to wait.. LOVE IT! :ROFLMAO: :love:

You may not be aware, but I always have a trick, specials and other great things up my sleeve..
Whoever said I wouldn't have a prize for an induvial/individuals that have been most active?
So why go silent now... You might just miss out on something... Just say'n.....

For those that know me, is this factual?:unsure:
Hahah I tried! I’m going to continue to try again and again then! Thank you for responding thenso :) also saw your telegram about the deals 🔥 love it.

Almost a new day :) new guesses and a potential new winner. maybe a new hint.

everyone guess a different product :)

key words were if anyone gets it correct.
and aside from testosterone.....

I personally think the best selling product would be the one you sold the most of :)

everyone guess a different product :)

key words were if anyone gets it correct.
and aside from testosterone.....

I personally think the best selling product would be the one you sold the most of :)
Ahhh, trying a little verbal judo here are we? :ROFLMAO: :LOL:
I have the black belt in the verbal judo, remember that.:giggle:

come on, take a crack at it, what do you have to lose?
giphy.gif

New hint? hmmmmm... I might be able to do that..

Ok, hints... Let's do this.. I'll ask a question, and if anyone gets it right, I'll give a hint... Sounds good? :cool:

1) What is P.S.L's best seller (aside from testosterones) ???
What goes well with test? Need some bigger kahonas? Think again HCG got you covered ;)

That’s my guess

I’ll take a guess when I wake up in the morning my bedtime just happened.

Back