• 👋Hello, please Create a FREE Account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Will my testosterone levels bring back?

blackmasked

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Okay, this is very individual and i know,
1st, don’t blame me about my years, i’ve been competiting in Europe and i’ve been 1st 2 years in my country, anyway this doesn’t matter, just the answer why i used roids at that age and that long time. so i’m 22, been used roids for almost 3 years, the last 2 years i haven’t stopped (made blast and cruise during periods).

So i wanna stop everything, but i,m scared that my test levels won’t come back, i know its very individual, but please share your opinions or if somebody have similar experiences. the PCT gonna look like this:

2 weeks after last test e inj:
2 Weeks HCG 2000iu EOD
2 Weeks after the last HCG inj gonna start:
4 Weeks Clomid 50/25/25/25
3 Weeks Nolvadex 40/20/20
2 Months Tribulus Teresis (Testosterone natural booster)

Thanks everybody for the spend time! Please don’t blame me that was my own decision, just serious answers! thanks!

1st, don’t blame me about my years, i’ve been competiting in Europe and i’ve been 1st 2 years in my country, anyway this doesn’t matter, just the answer why i used roids at that age and that long time. so i’m 22, been used roids for almost 3 years, the last 2 years i haven’t stopped (made blast and cruise during periods).

So i wanna stop everything, but i,m scared that my test levels won’t come back, i know its very individual, but please share your opinions or if somebody have similar experiences. the PCT gonna look like this:

2 Weeks HCG 2000iu EOD

Thanks everybody for the spend time! Please don’t blame me that was my own decision, just serious answers! thanks!
I know of a guy that blasted and cruised from age 20 all the way to 25,came off and his levels after a year were back, NOT THE SAME,, but back in range. I think nearly everyone can get back to normal range after some time. Unless you 50+ or so and been juicing the fuck out of it...

Well if it isn’t the consequences of your actions… Maybe your levels come back, maybe they don’t. That is a risk you took and nobody knows the answer to it until you find you.

I wouldn’t take a single fucking drug of any kind from here on out. Test your blood at one month intervals from here. Don’t act on the test results, just pay attention. If you see an increase in testosterone steadily, you will be fine. You will have dodged a bullet from the gun of steroid Russian Roulette. (Used this anology twice this morning already.)

If you are lucky and you maintain your training, diet and discipline, you might keep all your muscle and make progress without the drugs. Once you realize this natural potential, you might look into steroids again.

Based on my experience with your generation to guys in their 30s, this means precisely a month before you start pinning gear again.

I don’t believe anyone’s levels ever return to normal after blasting for any significant amount of time. If you decide to take the plunge to the darkside then you’d better include TRT or HRT of somekind if and when you eventually have to get off the AAS train.

I just don't see a good outcome coming from this, I am sorry but I just don't. You made your mess now you gotta sit in it. Will it ever be normal again, it depends on many factors. I don't feel like listing all of them but it's really up to your genetics and how your body will react once the gear is gone from your blood stream. I wish you the best of luck.

Not advising anything, just here to say that’s way too much Hcg. Body builds a tolerance to it at high doses, don’t remember the name of the process, but research is your friend.

Once you are done with that whole protocol. You may still have to wait 6 months or more to see where they actually come back to. Those products may kick start everything but your body will still need to set it's own pace.

2 Weeks HCG 2000iu EOD

Who knows. The only way to find out is to see for yourself. There is a good chance they don’t, but if they do it most likely will take months for it to come back.

You're asking us when you should be going to a qualified endo.

OP, I would say yes based on my personal experience and mine came back to 'normal' when I was quite a bit older than you. If you are going to recover, it is normally within 4 to 6 months. My endo tested me after 6 months of going cold turkey (no pct) and that was after years of non-stop use.

Back