• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Wife getting sexually harassed at work...what to do?

Is bullseye related to vin di.... I mean domZan by chance... I’d fuck the shit outta that fag too

Better watch it. He gets angry

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Take that ass to pound town, nothing like dipping your pen in the company ink!!

Pics or I call balderdash!!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I forgot to add another one of my favorite solutions is to beat the shit out of people and leave them for dead. I cant even count how times I've done that. LOL

snitches get stitches..... I don’t even give my victims band aids to stop the bleeding after I scratch them.

It all started with some off color comments that she let slide. Then it developed into full on boob honking and ass slaps. She's even been asked to perform oral sex. There's not much that hasn't happened. Not sure what to do about it. She hasn't been to HR and I don't know if she even has a case because it would all be he said/she said. I should also add that this all started a couple of days ago when we started working from home.
I should also add that this all started a couple of days ago when we started working from home 😲🤣

It all started with some off color comments that she let slide. Then it developed into full on boob honking and ass slaps. She's even been asked to perform oral sex. There's not much that hasn't happened. Not sure what to do about it. She hasn't been to HR and I don't know if she even has a case because it would all be he said/she said. I should also add that this all started a couple of days ago when we started working from home.

1) start documenting every thing
2) go to HR right away
3) if they do nothing, you have a slam dunk lawsuit

List Available Here

Get some tren on your blood and go ta town!

Maybe it’s just me or I read it wrong but you said at the very end this started happening since you both started working at home. So did she come out and tell you this while you’re both at home?

Maybe it’s just me or I read it wrong but you said at the very end this started happening since you both started working at home. So did she come out and tell you this while you’re both at home?
It's a joke. He's the one that's been harassing his wife.

Damn Multi. This is already classic level. Bout to be legendary.

It was a great fuckin joke tho. Worthy of an ASF award for sure.

Attachments

• BB8C24FC-441C-4D36-8AAB-388725F00A0E.jpeg
    BB8C24FC-441C-4D36-8AAB-388725F00A0E.jpeg
    46.6 KB · Views: 10
You need to read first post a little closer... :roflmao:

Not gonna lie I read it and I was a little confused and then 10 seconds latter I had that “ahhhhaaa moment!” Lmfao should have known

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get an attorney and see how fast it stops.

Back