• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Wife Blood Results - Considering HRT?

NastyN8-070918

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
The wife recently had her blood work done. Her doctor wanted to explore testosterone options due to her libido and persistent anxiety (which has not been treated effectively with other medications). She began exercising and eating healthy about a year and a half ago, and is now in amazing shape. She was hoping that fitness would help with the low libido and anxiety/sleep problems. She definitely has more energy and is doing better, but we're now exploring all options since she's tried 4 different medications.

Her doctor does do HRT and ordered these recent labs, but I'm skeptical since he's already brought up a pellet implant (I think weekly shots would be a better option). Curious what ya'll think of these numbers? My take, she's not in bad shape, but probably could benefit from higher free T levels. She's also on birth control, which is probably what keeps her Estradiol low.

She's hesitant to get injections, even though she does all of mine, but seems comfortable with T gels. Although, I don't think that is consistent way to apply HRT.

Attachments

• Bloodwork1.jpg
    Bloodwork1.jpg
    259.6 KB · Views: 33
  • Bloodwork-2.jpg
    Bloodwork-2.jpg
    192.5 KB · Views: 32
  • Bloodwork-3.jpg
    Bloodwork-3.jpg
    152.7 KB · Views: 32
Gels work pretty well for women in general. Main problem is rubbing it off on your kids but I think they can rub it on their vagina so the kids thing won't be a problem. Sometimes I wish I could get my T up to the upper range with gels so I could take a break from pinning. At some point she might want to add in Progesterone and that can also be a creme so the women are more amenable to cremes and gels and they smear that shit all over themselves anyways so it's more natural for them. Men are a bunch of man scientists so pins and pins and pins are more for us.

There’s an episode on mark bells podcast with this lady who talks about being on hrt and it’s benefits. Very sexually active, says she uses gel on her clit. Look it up I’ll try to find it. Aside from her sounding like a nympho it’s a really good episode with good info.

There’s an episode on mark bells podcast with this lady who talks about being on hrt and it’s benefits. Very sexually active, says she uses gel on her clit. Look it up I’ll try to find it. Aside from her sounding like a nympho it’s a really good episode with good info.
Sounds good already, lol

my wife 50yrs old uses testpp 2x per week 15mgs total per week.
she no longer deals with anxiety or depression & she has no longer has the drastic mood changes.
sex drive is back to where it was in 30's.
overall a huge improvement in quality of life.
no clit enlargement, no beard, & no testicles.
self administered, not saying this is for every1 but it has drastically improved the quality of her life overall & our relationship of 32yrs has never been better.
my $0.02

my wife 50yrs old uses testpp 2x per week 15mgs total per week.
she no longer deals with anxiety or depression & she has no longer has the drastic mood changes.
sex drive is back to where it was in 30's.
overall a huge improvement in quality of life.
no clit enlargement, no beard, & no testicles.
self administered, not saying this is for every1 but it has drastically improved the quality of her life overall & our relationship of 32yrs has never been better.
my $0.02
Glad to hear it works well for her!

Splitting that into 3 shots on Mon, Wed and Fri will make for more consistent levels with less peaks and valleys. This could help with acne if she gets any as well as anything else caused by the fluctuations. Mood Changes, energy changes, libido changes, etc

Reactions: 220

Splitting that into 3 shots on Mon, Wed and Fri will make for more consistent levels with less peaks and valleys. This could help with acne if she gets any as well as anything else caused by the fluctuations. Mood Changes, energy changes, libido changes, etc
it's testpp not testp.
Monday evening & Friday am r perfect imo.
pinning 0.5cc of test PP is a tiny amount, pinning 0.33 accurately is more difficult even with 0.5" 25g skin pin

I do pin tpp m,w,f & Fri for myself but she seems very stable with the Mon pm, Fri am schedule & I want to keep the pinning to a minimal.
it's been a lil over a year.
actually started with 3x/week 20mg total & she got some facial acne & a whisker or 2. so dropped to 15mg/week got rid of any/all negatives.

I do pin tpp m,w,f & Fri for myself but she seems very stable with the Mon pm, Fri am schedule & I want to keep the pinning to a minimal.
actually started with 3x/week 20mg total & she got some facial acne & a whisker or 2. so dropped to 15mg/week got rid of any/all negatives.
If it's working and everything is going smoothly then I definitely respect that and understand not wanting to change it. Good for you guys 😁

Whats her T levels at on this regimen?

If I had to guess off of previous experience I`d guess in the 200-300ng/dl range but there is going to be a lot of variation in that between injections due to the frequency and ester.

I`m very curious as well

Seems to be tough though 5mg tpp 3x a week..my lady bloods should be done very soon..she doesn't love pinning but 2x a week not bad
In the experience I have with this on a female she did not do well on twice a wk test cyp. She had to many valleys. She does ten times better on 3x pe wk. Now that is most certainly not to say that other females can`t do just 2x a wk. Females are just like us in that they are all different. This female very much needs testosterone or she has no energy and suffers from severe fatigue if her test is low.

20mg a week total?
that's what she started on & got facial acne, lowered it to 15mg total per week & have zero notable negative sides.
she has been on testPP (GC tpp-150) Monday pm & Friday am, 0.5cc in 0.5" 25g slin pin for over a year.
drawing 0.33 is hard to do accurately & females hormones r very sensitive.
anxiety & depression r absolutely gone, no moods, higher sex drive.
just a completely overall improvement in quality of life.
32years together, 25+ married & things have never been better.

did bloods a year & i can't remember exactly.
pretty sure the were a touch higher than the average 25year old, she will b 50 in 3weeks.
some guys laughed at me for this low of a dose but it's been great for her.

Get Shredded!
that's what she started on & got facial acne, lowered it to 15mg total per week & have zero notable negative sides.
she has been on testPP (GC tpp-150) Monday pm & Friday am, 0.5cc in 0.5" 25g slin pin for over a year.
drawing 0.33 is hard to do accurately & females hormones r very sensitive.
anxiety & depression r absolutely gone, no moods, higher sex drive.
just a completely overall improvement in quality of life.
32years together, 25+ married & things have never been better.
Sounds fantastic 👌 😀
My woman definitely need some improvement in there..
Checking bloodwork 1st

Test does make improvements when used appropriately for those females who need it. But…unless she’s significantly low it’s not a general therapy. My wife was a little low prior to menopause and used 10-15mg/wk and it improved libido somewhat.
Females are complicated creatures to say the least. Testing alone is more involved and it should happen with the ovulation cycle in consideration.
I’d also like to mention that if a doctor is sharp enough to recognize a need for therapy and offers pellets, sound like they have experience and are pro therapy.
Pellets work extremely well for females.

I’m not a fan of pellets for numerous reasons. The biggest one is that adjustments cannot be easily made if unwanted sides start to take place.

did bloods a year & i can't remember exactly.
pretty sure the were a touch higher than the average 25year old, she will b 50 in 3weeks.
some guys laughed at me for this low of a dose but it's been great for her.
If they laugh at a female being on that low of a dose then they are absolutely COMPLETELY 100% clueless on female hormones. They have zero knowledge of female HRT, etc. Sorry if that offends anyone but there ya go. There it is. Females are VERY sensitive to hormones and anyone that would put their woman on a MALE dosage of trt is out of their mind for HRT purposes.

Your dosage for her is perfect. If anything it`s a bit high but I am not suggesting you change it bc u did blood work and it was fine. Just saying it`s on the high end.

I saw part of that episode. Did they end up running a train on her?

It is a pet peeve of mine. I`ve seen people on the internet say "oh yeah I got my girl on 100mg a wk of test. Bro do u have any idea what you are doing? Do you realize you can completely change her for the rest of her life? That shit does not go away. You fuck a woman up with to much testosterone and that`s it. You get 1 shot and 1 shot only to do it right. NOW, if the woman WANTS to transition to a male then that is her business and I am most certainly in no position to fault her for that. Her body, her choice. My beef is with guys that say here babe we will put you on some test and you will feel better and have great libido (yes this happens) and they put them on a male dose just bc they did not do their research and they don`t know what the hell they are doing. That was not a her body her choice. That was some dumb ass meat head made the choice for her and then she is the one stuck with any negative effects.

Rant over.

That was in no way directed at anyone here. At all. It IS directed at anyone that reads this thread and does not educate them selves b4 sticking a needle in their girl.

It is a pet peeve of mine. I`ve seen people on the internet say "oh yeah I got my girl on 100mg a wk of test. Bro do u have any idea what you are doing? Do you realize you can completely change her for the rest of her life? That shit does not go away. You fuck a woman up with to much testosterone and that`s it. You get 1 shot and 1 shot only to do it right. NOW, if the woman WANTS to transition to a male then that is her business and I am most certainly in no position to fault her for that. Her body, her choice. My beef is with guys that say here babe we will put you on some test and you will feel better and have great libido (yes this happens) and they put them on a male dose just bc they did not do their research and they don`t know what the hell they are doing. That was not a her body her choice. That was some dumb ass meat head made the choice for her and then she is the one stuck with any negative effects.

Rant over.

That was in no way directed at anyone here. At all. It IS directed at anyone that reads this thread and does not educate them selves b4 sticking a needle in their girl.

Amen amigo!

List Available Here

Back