• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Wife and I Log MK677, LGD4033, TB500

Get Shredded!
Where’s the rack bro?

Any known sides that a female could expect? Anything your wife has noticed?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

No bad sides....no hair growth, deep voice or growing dick...lol. the recommended for women is 2-5mg and for men 5-10. So the biggest effect for her has been increased sex drive, big increase!

Last edited:
No bad sides....no hair growth, deep voice or growing dick...lol.
Hahahahaha! Love it! Ok, no bad sides. Any "sort bad" sides? Mild sides?
Anything to do with the clit?
Any vagina deformation?
Making it harder or easier to cum?
Sweaty?
Oily?

I'm gonna get asked all these questions and you know good and well if something changes and I didnt tell her about it, I'm fucked! And not by that increased libido either.

Where’s the rack bro?

Hahahahaha! Love it! Ok, no bad sides. Any "sort bad" sides? Mild sides?
Anything to do with the clit?
Any vagina deformation?
Making it harder or easier to cum?
Sweaty?
Oily?

I'm gonna get asked all these questions and you know good and well if something changes and I didnt tell her about it, I'm fucked! And not by that increased libido either.

Lol....
Orgasms are great, increased, stronger
She seems to get wetter down there, which is not a problem.
No vagina deformation.

I've asked her over and over about any bad sides, there hasn't been any. She's run a lot of stuff, anavar, tbol, winstrol, deca, test, primobolan, eq. She's had her voice get hoarse i think three times, soon as it does we drop everything and end her cycle, the voice goes back to normal in a week or so. Also her clit has swelled up, same thing, just end the cycle and goes back to normal. This is her first time running sarms, it's been good. Her favorite is still anavar but she likes the LGD. Anavar gives her more body composition change, fat loss.

Someone asked if I'd keep all my gains.... here's your answer, go off the sauce and you deflate. Down 8lbs or so...well I did cut my calories way back too. Feeling so much better now. I may have had some type of virus contributing to my ill feeling last week too.

back on the sauce...a little. Started back on the LGD4033 today at 4mg preworkout. Other than that just 200mg test this past week.

Workout today shoulders and traps
overhead press x 4
Hammer iso-lateral press x 3
Seated side laterals x 4
Iso-lateral side raises x 2
Front raises x 4
Upright row x 4
Shrugs x 4
Trap row x 2

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191208-164505_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20191208-164505_Gallery.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 51
Last edited:
Increased LGD4033 back to 8mg a day. Leaving MK677 out for now so I can access side effects from just the LGD.

Just got back from having acupuncture, message and cupping so hopefully helps with neck pain and headaches

Last edited:
Well just from going back on the LGD4033 my appetite has jumped up, been sucking up water and gaining weight. I'm gonna try to jump up to 10-12mg and see what happens. Now that I'm not running the MK677 I think I can tolerate more.

Wife's workout today in pic

Mine was quads and glutes
Barbell squat x 7
Dumbell lunges x 3
Leg extensions x 5
Abductor x 4
Adductor x 4

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191209-193541_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20191209-193541_Gallery.jpg
    651.5 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
Still at 231lbs. Blood pressure down where I like it even at that weight. Looks like maybe most sides were coming from MK677, still need more time to access.

Going up to 10mg today on LGD4033 which is considered the full dose.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191210-120234_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20191210-120234_Gallery.jpg
    962.9 KB · Views: 43
Did 4mg am and 6mg pm preworkout. I can feel it, Was strong and had a full pump in the gym. I do feel a throbbing in my head, a little bit of a headache. Gonna check my bp again, always runs higher at night.

Today's workout Chest and Triceps

Hammer plate loaded iso-lateral bench press x 6
Dumbell bench press x 4
Life fitness fly machine x 4
Hammer iso-lateral tricep extensions x 4
Rope kick back x 4
Iso cable push downs x 2

Yeah it's up again.....hmmm. weird how it mainly just effects the high side.

So maybe it’s not the mk raising your blood pressure but the LGD?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So maybe it’s not the mk raising your blood pressure but the LGD?

I'm thinking it was the combination of both. Anything that makes you hold a lot of water can affect and raise your blood pressure. One thing for sure is both of these products work really well, some people can have side effects from the water retention some not so much.

I'm thinking it was the combination of both. Anything that makes you hold a lot of water can affect and raise your blood pressure. One thing for sure is both of these products work really well, some people can have side effects from the water retention some not so much.

Going to order some mk next week and see how it goes. I’ll have to keep an eye on my bp and see what happens.

Going to order some mk next week and see how it goes. I’ll have to keep an eye on my bp and see what happens.

Yes definitely if you don't have a blood pressure monitor already just pick one up at Walmart for cheap.

Today's my day off from the gym and I'm also going to take off from lgd today and monitor my blood pressure to see if it stays low

Yes definitely if you don't have a blood pressure monitor already just pick one up at Walmart for cheap.

Today's my day off from the gym and I'm also going to take off from lgd today and monitor my blood pressure to see if it stays low

My girl is in nursing school so I’ll make her get some practice in lol

My girl is in nursing school so I’ll make her get some practice in lol

Will be good to see how MK677 affects you, blood pressure, lethargy etc.

Wife's workout today in pic.

I did feel better taking off from the LGD4033, blood pressure stayed lower in the evening. Gonna experiment some more. Off from gym for me.

Attachments

• IMG_7635.jpg
    IMG_7635.jpg
    804.6 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
Wife and I in the gym today. Felt good enough to workout but still little sick, was worried I had the flu, it's really bad here right now, worst state in the nation for flu activity.

Back and biceps
Wide grip cable pulldowns x 6
Plate loaded seated wide grip rows x 5
Reverse close grip pulldown x 4
Standing straight bar curls x 4
Alternating hammer dumbell curls x 4
I'm still off the MK677 for now but will be adding it back soon. LGD I'm still experimenting with dosing and timing, today 6mg preworkout. Trying to figure out the headaches and blood pressure spikes, some of it could of been this bug I have.

Wifes workout in pic
Wife continues to be excessively horny with crazy orgasms, the biggest effect LGD4033 has had on her!! still at 6mg ed. She's stronger and has more stamina, but increased sex drive and orgasms has been the amazing result of the LGD for her!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191213-214624_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20191213-214624_Photos.jpg
    616.3 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
Got a really low BP reading this morning but still got a another nose bleed today and have a headache. The accupuncture helped some but not a much as usual. Still feel a little sick but not bad. Just don't know what to try next.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191215-112959_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20191215-112959_Gallery.jpg
    936.8 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
Got to the gym today, had decent workout. Hams, calves, abs. Despite being off both sarms I'm still getting headaches and seeing the same swings in blood pressure so it looks like I can rule out the MK or LGD being the cause. Went to primary Dr today and got referral to a neurologist. Will go back on the sarms as soon as I can. Thinking I might try the botox injections.

Wife and I in the gym again today. She was saying how she was strong and had a ton of muscle endurance from the LGD4033. Her workout is in pic.

I did shoulders and traps. Had another decent workout considering i had a headache when I went in. Got better as I went thru the workout. Called a few neurologists today, the only one that offers botox his next available appointment is june 15 next year.....lol

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191217-193726_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20191217-193726_Gallery.jpg
    616.4 KB · Views: 27
Getting accupuncture today with different place that is a more intense medical accupuncture instead of the Chinese spa accupuncture i got last week. The difference is very noticeable, pain! No pain no gain...lol. the medical accupuncture is much more aggressive and painful. Once I get the headaches and neck pain under control I'll hop back in the MK677 and LGD4033.

Could it just be the virus and nasal congestion? Try a product with pseudoephedrine hydrochloride from behind the counter and see if you don't feel better (alleviate symptoms and nasal congestion and any headache associated with it).

Just got back from accupuncture, going again tomorrow and then once or twice next week. Hopefully that will take care of it. Last time I did three sessions and had no headaches for more than 6 months.

Could it just be the virus and nasal congestion? Try a product with pseudoephedrine hydrochloride from behind the counter and see if you don't feel better (alleviate symptoms and nasal congestion and any headache associated with it).

I thought maybe at first but been going on for weeks now. I've had this problem on and off for years. Mostly caused by the herniated disks and degenerative arthritis in my neck

Back