• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Why we chose blends?

MONSTRO

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Blends is when in the same vial you have 2 or 3 compounds , normally they combine very synergetic compounds like the very well known blend ( Test Prop + Tren Ace + Masteron Prop ) very used on cutting protocols.

EP have a huge variety of blends :
*Blend 350 ( Test E 200mg + Tren E 150mg )
*Blend 400 ( Test E 200mg + Test Cyp 200mg )
*Blend 450 ( Test E 250mg + Deca 200mg )
*Cutting Mix Plus 300mg ( Test Prop 100mg + Tren Ace 100mg + Masteron Prop 100mg )
*Cutting Mix 200mg ( Test Prop 100mg + Tren Ace 100mg ) *Very new blend
*Rapid Cut 350mg ( Trenbolone acetate 75mg , Drostanolone Propionate 75mg , Testosterone Propionate 75mg , Testosterone Cypionate 125mg ) * Very new blend
*TRT Plus ( Test E 200mg + Masteron E 200mg ) *Huge Inovation not only for athletes but also for people over 40´s

Benefits of Blends :
*Safe to order, small packages is better . let´s imagine you need for you cycle 2 bottles of test + 2 bottles of deca , is 4 bottles . Buying the blend you need only 2 vials .
*Is a little cheap
*Is practical , you only have 1 vial instead of 2 or more , is much easy to take the injection outside home like in the gym , you only need the vial and syringe. If you go on trip is perfect .
*Easy to do the shoot´s , 1ml is easy than 2 to or 3.
*Less oil and solvents you put on your body
*You can do top level cycles without shooting more than 3ml EOD or ED . So you can put more with less.
*If you live in your mothers house is much easy for your mother stay calm if you are using only one product ( vial ) than see many vials on house "my son are you taking all this steroids"

Blends is when in the same vial you have 2 or 3 compounds , normally they combine very synergetic compounds like the very well known blend ( Test Prop + Tren Ace + Masteron Prop ) very used on cutting protocols.

EP have a huge variety of blends :
*Blend 350 ( Test E 200mg + Tren E 150mg )
*Blend 400 ( Test E 200mg + Test Cyp 200mg )
*Blend 450 ( Test E 250mg + Deca 200mg )
*Cutting Mix Plus 300mg ( Test Prop 100mg + Tren Ace 100mg + Masteron Prop 100mg )
*Cutting Mix 200mg ( Test Prop 100mg + Tren Ace 100mg ) *Very new blend
*Rapid Cut 350mg ( Trenbolone acetate 75mg , Drostanolone Propionate 75mg , Testosterone Propionate 75mg , Testosterone Cypionate 125mg ) * Very new blend
*TRT Plus ( Test E 200mg + Masteron E 200mg ) *Huge Inovation not only for athletes but also for people over 40´s

Benefits of Blends :
*Safe to order, small packages is better . let´s imagine you need for you cycle 2 bottles of test + 2 bottles of deca , is 4 bottles . Buying the blend you need only 2 vials .
*Is a little cheap
*Is practical , you only have 1 vial instead of 2 or more , is much easy to take the injection outside home like in the gym , you only need the vial and syringe. If you go on trip is perfect .
*Easy to do the shoot´s , 1ml is easy than 2 to or 3.
*Less oil and solvents you put on your body
*You can do top level cycles without shooting more than 3ml EOD or ED . So you can put more with less.
*If you live in your mothers house is much easy for your mother stay calm if you are using only one product ( vial ) than see many vials on house "my son are you taking all this steroids"
Just ordered a couple ep trt blend!!

I don't want to hijack the thread but I have,a,couple,questions on the trt+ blend. I currently take 200 mg of test c every 10 days for my trt, would I just substitute this blend for my normal trt protocol? Or is this,a 2× weekly protocol?..also I've read that mast e is a clean dry compound, what added benefits,would I be looking at using the trt+ protocol instead or my normal trt?

I'm 51 and have been on trt for a little over 2 years,...I've currently ran 2 full cycles since starting trt...1st
400mg test c 12,weeks
50 mg tool 6 weeks

2nd just finishing
400mg test c 12 weeks
300mg deca,1o weeks
Tool 50 mg 6 weeks

I don't want to hijack the thread but I have,a,couple,questions on the trt+ blend. I currently take 200 mg of test c every 10 days for my trt, would I just substitute this blend for my normal trt protocol? Or is this,a 2× weekly protocol?..also I've read that mast e is a clean dry compound, what added benefits,would I be looking at using the trt+ protocol instead or my normal trt?

I'm 51 and have been on trt for a little over 2 years,...I've currently ran 2 full cycles since starting trt...1st
400mg test c 12,weeks
50 mg tool 6 weeks

2nd just finishing
400mg test c 12 weeks
300mg deca,1o weeks
Tool 50 mg 6 weeks

So personally I always split my cruise dose into 2 pins mon and then Friday (.5cc each day). As far as mast you are correct but add in the free test bump for a nice feel good mental feeling added in with the dryness it adds. I personally love cruising on the trt+ blend.

Test/Deca blend all the way..been doing it for yrs

So personally I always split my cruise dose into 2 pins mon and then Friday (.5cc each day). As far as mast you are correct but add in the free test bump for a nice feel good mental feeling added in with the dryness it adds. I personally love cruising on the trt+ blend.

For sure the great inovation PSL made with TRT PLus ( test E + Masteron E blend ) is so perfect for many situations

People over 40´s
for TRT ( advanced trt )

Back