• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Why we chose blends?

MONSTRO

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Blends is when in the same vial you have 2 or 3 compounds , normally they combine very synergetic compounds like the very well known blend ( Test Prop + Tren Ace + Masteron Prop ) very used on cutting protocols.

EP have a huge variety of blends :
*Blend 350 ( Test E 200mg + Tren E 150mg )
*Blend 400 ( Test E 200mg + Test Cyp 200mg )
*Blend 450 ( Test E 250mg + Deca 200mg )
*Cutting Mix Plus 300mg ( Test Prop 100mg + Tren Ace 100mg + Masteron Prop 100mg )
*Cutting Mix 200mg ( Test Prop 100mg + Tren Ace 100mg ) *Very new blend
*Rapid Cut 350mg ( Trenbolone acetate 75mg , Drostanolone Propionate 75mg , Testosterone Propionate 75mg , Testosterone Cypionate 125mg ) * Very new blend
*TRT Plus ( Test E 200mg + Masteron E 200mg ) *Huge Inovation not only for athletes but also for people over 40´s

Benefits of Blends :
*Safe to order, small packages is better . let´s imagine you need for you cycle 2 bottles of test + 2 bottles of deca , is 4 bottles . Buying the blend you need only 2 vials .
*Is a little cheap
*Is practical , you only have 1 vial instead of 2 or more , is much easy to take the injection outside home like in the gym , you only need the vial and syringe. If you go on trip is perfect .
*Easy to do the shoot´s , 1ml is easy than 2 to or 3.
*Less oil and solvents you put on your body
*You can do top level cycles without shooting more than 3ml EOD or ED . So you can put more with less.
*If you live in your mothers house is much easy for your mother stay calm if you are using only one product ( vial ) than see many vials on house "my son are you taking all this steroids"

Mski0311

Registered Member
Reaction score
Blends is when in the same vial you have 2 or 3 compounds , normally they combine very synergetic compounds like the very well known blend ( Test Prop + Tren Ace + Masteron Prop ) very used on cutting protocols.

EP have a huge variety of blends :
*Blend 350 ( Test E 200mg + Tren E 150mg )
*Blend 400 ( Test E 200mg + Test Cyp 200mg )
*Blend 450 ( Test E 250mg + Deca 200mg )
*Cutting Mix Plus 300mg ( Test Prop 100mg + Tren Ace 100mg + Masteron Prop 100mg )
*Cutting Mix 200mg ( Test Prop 100mg + Tren Ace 100mg ) *Very new blend
*Rapid Cut 350mg ( Trenbolone acetate 75mg , Drostanolone Propionate 75mg , Testosterone Propionate 75mg , Testosterone Cypionate 125mg ) * Very new blend
*TRT Plus ( Test E 200mg + Masteron E 200mg ) *Huge Inovation not only for athletes but also for people over 40´s

Benefits of Blends :
*Safe to order, small packages is better . let´s imagine you need for you cycle 2 bottles of test + 2 bottles of deca , is 4 bottles . Buying the blend you need only 2 vials .
*Is a little cheap
*Is practical , you only have 1 vial instead of 2 or more , is much easy to take the injection outside home like in the gym , you only need the vial and syringe. If you go on trip is perfect .
*Easy to do the shoot´s , 1ml is easy than 2 to or 3.
*Less oil and solvents you put on your body
*You can do top level cycles without shooting more than 3ml EOD or ED . So you can put more with less.
*If you live in your mothers house is much easy for your mother stay calm if you are using only one product ( vial ) than see many vials on house "my son are you taking all this steroids"
Just ordered a couple ep trt blend!!

VoodooMessiah

Registered Member
Reaction score
I don't want to hijack the thread but I have,a,couple,questions on the trt+ blend. I currently take 200 mg of test c every 10 days for my trt, would I just substitute this blend for my normal trt protocol? Or is this,a 2× weekly protocol?..also I've read that mast e is a clean dry compound, what added benefits,would I be looking at using the trt+ protocol instead or my normal trt?

I'm 51 and have been on trt for a little over 2 years,...I've currently ran 2 full cycles since starting trt...1st
400mg test c 12,weeks
50 mg tool 6 weeks

2nd just finishing
400mg test c 12 weeks
300mg deca,1o weeks
Tool 50 mg 6 weeks

A.font401

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
I don't want to hijack the thread but I have,a,couple,questions on the trt+ blend. I currently take 200 mg of test c every 10 days for my trt, would I just substitute this blend for my normal trt protocol? Or is this,a 2× weekly protocol?..also I've read that mast e is a clean dry compound, what added benefits,would I be looking at using the trt+ protocol instead or my normal trt?

I'm 51 and have been on trt for a little over 2 years,...I've currently ran 2 full cycles since starting trt...1st
400mg test c 12,weeks
50 mg tool 6 weeks

2nd just finishing
400mg test c 12 weeks
300mg deca,1o weeks
Tool 50 mg 6 weeks

So personally I always split my cruise dose into 2 pins mon and then Friday (.5cc each day). As far as mast you are correct but add in the free test bump for a nice feel good mental feeling added in with the dryness it adds. I personally love cruising on the trt+ blend.

zionoir626

Registered Member
Reaction score
Test/Deca blend all the way..been doing it for yrs

MONSTRO

Registered Member
Reaction score
So personally I always split my cruise dose into 2 pins mon and then Friday (.5cc each day). As far as mast you are correct but add in the free test bump for a nice feel good mental feeling added in with the dryness it adds. I personally love cruising on the trt+ blend.

For sure the great inovation PSL made with TRT PLus ( test E + Masteron E blend ) is so perfect for many situations

People over 40´s
for TRT ( advanced trt )