• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Why use Gearpro?

GearProRep

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
[h=2]Why Gearpro?[/h]
I get ask this a lot so just incase some of you guys are wondering why should you use Gearpro when there are cheaper options out there. Here’s just a few things everyone can expect to get when using Gearpro:

1.)All products are ****** Grade quality. Biotech, Abbott Export and Auctus Labs. Enough said

2.)All products are dosed accurately according to label claims. Your get what you paid for.

3.)All products are 100% real. GP buys directly from the factories. No chance of getting fakes.

4.)Guaranteed ******** delivery of your entire order. Your getting ****** grade without having to order international.

5.)Peace of mind. GP has been in the game for over 13 years. He’s developed a large customer base that are extremely loyal to him and his line of products. There’s a reason they keep coming back.

6.)No fancy Bullshit. You’ll never see Gearpro using fancy websites or marketing tricks that some sources use to get your order. The products and service always speak for themselves.

7.)Top Notch customer service is and always has been GearPro’s top priority along with the products he sells. I’ve yet to hear one complaint about GP’s customer service. He’s always there to help with questions or concerns one might have. Any and all issues get dealt with immediately and always with the customers happiness as the main concern.

8.) Honesty is always a top priority. You never have to worry about GP feeding you a line of bullshit just to get your money. He’s as straight up a dude as you will ever find. If something is out of stock he’ll tell ya. If something is gonna be a minute he’ll tell ya. If there’s an issue with something and it’s legit he’ll fix it.

9.) Product presentation is awesome. Your not gonna find AAS anywhere that have a better look than Biotech and Abbott Export. All oils are in a shrink wrapped box with a hologram and real batch numbers. All Tabs are in sealed bottles with cotton, freshness pack and also have the hologram labels. Makes resale super easy.

10.)Reputation is stellar. You won’t find a source with a better reputation than Gearpro. Same with the products he sells. Biotech, Abbott Export, and Auctus Labs are all known for their consistent quality.

11.) Awesome Rep! Just kidding with that one. Haha

Seriously though I could go on and on but I hope you guys get the point and give Gearpro a try. I’ve been a long time customer myself and I can honestly say I’ve always been happy with service and products. The few times I’ve strayed away trying to save a few bucks it’s come back to bite me right in the ass. With age comes wisdom and I finally learned to stick with what works. Overall it’s cheaper and a lot safer.​

Onidus

Grape Ape
Registered Member
Reaction score
Been using gearpro over a year now the biotech is amazing! I just got auctus my last order and its just as great. Definitely worth a go if you haven't tried it.

Onidus

Grape Ape
Registered Member
Reaction score
And fact! on the top notch customer service very friendly and helpful!

Dunamis

Registered Member
Reaction score
From cradle to grave, I had a great experience. It’s nice to be able to order domestically. Fast shipping. There was a small issue with one of the products, but GP was quick to find out the source of the issue and replace the item. Initially questioned the “Deals” that are offered, but quickly found out they and he is legit.

GearProRep

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
We appreciate the good feedback brother. There’s definitely a reason why you never see any negative comments in any of GP’s sub forums. I personally Rep on 7 of them on different boards and everyone says the same thing. Great Service & Great products. That’s why I’m a long term customer as well. Lol

From cradle to grave, I had a great experience. It’s nice to be able to order domestically. Fast shipping. There was a small issue with one of the products, but GP was quick to find out the source of the issue and replace the item. Initially questioned the “Deals” that are offered, but quickly found out they and he is legit.

MindlessWork

Registered Member
Reaction score
I have received the Auctus Test C as well as part of a promotion and skeptical so will see once I try them for my winter cycle to see how this product is. This is because I am new to Gearpro products and never used them before.

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
My guys have used GearPro as a source for10+ years.

I forget now its been so long

BioTech has been around a long long time and is trusted

JaceBon

Registered Member
Reaction score
I have received the Auctus Test C as well as part of a promotion and skeptical so will see once I try them for my winter cycle to see how this product is. This is because I am new to Gearpro products and never used them before.
I made me first order whenever JP was out of like everything and I wasn’t disappointed. 👍🏻 I got anavar and test P from them. Both seemed g2g. Didn’t get any bloods but everything seemed in line.

oh and I ran some T3 from them which I KNOW was good because I was constantly sweating my sick off and struggling to stay hydrated lol

Last edited: