• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Why is There a Baby Formula Shortage?

heavyiron

Community Veteran
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
The five states with the highest levels of sold-out baby formula products for the week ending May 1 include:

• Tennessee (54% of top-selling products sold out)
  • Texas (53%)
  • Iowa (50-51%)
  • North Dakota (50-51%)
  • South Dakota (50-51%)
Out-of-stock levels hovered between 40% and 50% in another 25 U.S. states plus Washington, D.C., according to Datasembly's analysis.

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome to the Clown Show!

WATCH: Bill Gates received $3.5 mill in investor money for his lab-made baby milk startup. Then, the Gates Foundation paid The Guardian $3.5 million. Immediately, The Guardian published a hit piece criticizing breastfeeding as bad for moms' mental health.
1652883793845.png

christiantt

Registered Member
Reaction score
FDA. Intentional

Notice the Pharmaceutical company is ABBOTT labs. Great company. If you recall they bought EAS Supplements from Bill Phillips years back. Around that same time, the FDA and govt then began banning more and more compounds to keep the profits going to Abbott labs.

Another thing is, the Biden Admin, the POS they are..is sending pallets and pallets of baby formula to the Southern Border for illegal aliens

I hate to politicize this, but it is what it is. The Democrats and Liberals are ANTI AMERICA.

They are showing you to your face as they want to send even more money to Ukraine. $40 billion dollars.

Recall when Trump wanted $8 billion for the Wall they said it was too much.

These fucking assholes are destroying our Country.

Sickening and infurating to watch.
Of course, Bill Gates has his sick pedo hands in this situation as well. He's a high ranking cult member, so framework that over his actions and words, both historical and current, and the agenda is clear.

Oh, what's this? June 2020, well before the baby milk shortage, news comes out that Gates' and his various subordinate companies are investing in lab grown/cultured baby milk formula? Biomilq? Wow, I mean, this guy really has vision, doesn't he? It is uncanny his ability to predict market trends?!?!? From his coincidental obsession over the last 7-10 years with new viruses and pathogens that just magically breakout, and then pushing massive vaccine agendas, now to baby formula?
Wow, just wow. If only we had such vision!
Lol.

christiantt

Registered Member
Reaction score

WATCH: Bill Gates received $3.5 mill in investor money for his lab-made baby milk startup. Then, the Gates Foundation paid The Guardian $3.5 million. Immediately, The Guardian published a hit piece criticizing breastfeeding as bad for moms' mental health.
View attachment 73170
Wes, you bastard! Beat me to it :)

Glycomann

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!

View attachment 73170
Holy F--ing shit Willis!

Rot-Iron66

Registered Member
Reaction score
^^^ Nah ,no commie, libturd corruption there at all! :unsure:

Jaxz

Registered Member
Reaction score
Strong move just like china

tcinbc66

Registered Member
Reaction score
Baby formula is the least of this countries problem . 30% of the world wheat production is in Ukraine and Russia. There is no way that product is leaving or available to go to Europe , Africa and Asia. We are 2 months away from massage food shortages. This shit is getting serious and we will watch president dumb ass start sending our wheat overseas. Prices will sky rocket even more

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

macedog24

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score

View attachment 73170
He pushed the vaccs. He is invested heavily..
He bought up and owns the majority of the farm lands in the USA. Then we have a food shortage.
Now a baby formula shortage. he magically has that covered as well lab made baby milk..
The elites are in control of all these pushes, vacs and shortages...
Even all the 24-25 food plants that have had accidents... It's not coincidental..

It's all about the green deals and what they want to impose by or before 2030.
From gas shortages and prices going astronomical to food and baby formula shortages and prices going sky high.
Meanwhile mexico Canada and surrounding countries have no such shortage... They have plenty of formula. Even the border has multiple warehouses stocked with formula for the 2 million illegals that have crossed the border. But not Americans.

CoachCabo

Registered Member
Reaction score
I’ll just leave this here….
Yesterday at Walmart in Cabo San Lucas.

(Anyone know why all of my pics load sideways?)

Attachments

• 078D4C69-0DA9-4F2F-9729-6CAF059BB0D7.jpeg
    078D4C69-0DA9-4F2F-9729-6CAF059BB0D7.jpeg
    152.1 KB · Views: 12

beast405

Registered Member
Reaction score
Has anybody on here used the old school homemade formula recipe with evaporated milk, Karo syrup and water ?

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Friends babies have breast milk allergies.

My oldest was so bad...we didn't know why she was crying for her first 8 weeks

One day I was holding her w no shirt on and she vomited all over my shoulder. I didn't get to clean it for about 1-2minutes. It was so acidic it literally ate layers of skin off me. I had redness, bleeding and missing skin from the acid.

No exaggeration. Which is why we had to put her on formula. We used nutramingen which is predigested.

One has to ask themselves. This didnt happen in 1920,1940,1960,1980. It started late 90s and 2000s. Peanut allergies etc etc.

This means the vaccines you and I got as 80s babies is to blame

Direct correlation.

Notice cancer magically became massive since 1990 but never existed before that.

HIV and AiDS.

These are all self induced diseases

Whether you wanna believe it or not, we are causing these to occur and history proves it.

Everything that is happening is self induced.

This is not random nor coincidence.

heavyiron

Community Veteran
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
The out-of-stock rate hit 70% last week nearly double the rate from April.

Rot-Iron66

Registered Member
Reaction score
Ole Pervy-Joe the Pant-Shitter, doing a hell of a job!!!! (Destroying America).

tcinbc66

Registered Member
Reaction score
5d76672835b2b05ab76025f9d7dddce2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Shitshow administration

What a total and disgraceful failure