• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Who's got the best source here

Why? I ordered there 4 times and all runs succesful?!?

This thread is about sources on this board, and they aren't one. But, that said, I rarely flame a source, and I can say that that website sold me fake Aburaihan Test E. Glad your experience was different, but my advice is "use at your own risk". There are multiple sponsors on THIS FORUM that sell legit gear, no need to go elsewhere.

Well im a lil biased :) You guys dont sound familiar so since you havent tried us yet ill let your opinions slide.

This thread is about sources on this board, and they aren't one. But, that said, I rarely flame a source, and I can say that that website sold me fake Aburaihan Test E.

​^^^ well that puts the nail in the coffin....
Glad your experience was different, but my advice is "use at your own risk". There are multiple sponsors on THIS FORUM that sell legit gear, no need to go elsewhere.

​ And THIS :) ^^^

As you can see on my previous post i put MLG. Well until I ordered Bulk and they screwed me. They promised to make it right and now 26 days later still empty promises. This is not the first i've herd of them doing this. I'll keep everyone posted when/if they make it right.
Wicked Labs from SF is about same price and not sketchy.
Be careful if you order more than 6 bottles from MLG.

As you can see on my previous post i put MLG. Well until I ordered Bulk and they screwed me. They promised to make it right and now 26 days later still empty promises. This is not the first i've herd of them doing this. I'll keep everyone posted when/if they make it right.
PM me your info and i will try to help you out. I have never heard of mlg ripping anyone off. Something is not right,but i will do all i can to get this resolved for you....first i even heard about this. DD

PM me your info and i will try to help you out. I have never heard of mlg ripping anyone off. Something is not right,but i will do all i can to get this resolved for you....first i even heard about this. DD
That would be greatly appreciated!! Pm'n you now.
Hopefully this can be fixed i'll let everyone know what happens

I think I have the best domestic source but , can't give up that info! LOL

Wasn't sure I could because he isn't a sponsor here but ok.
Aculeus Labs I had a really good source with top quality gear some of the best I had ever tried until I got my hands on Aculeus labs gear this stuff is the best I have ever tried.

Last edited:
Gotta go with Alin. Has been around for a very long time. Great products, pricing and service. He's very honest and active on many forums. That definitely says a lot. Over my many years around, Alin has been able to offer top notch products for rock bottom prices

IML Gear Cream!

I ordered 10 bottles with no problems

Alin is a great sponsor. High quality products with fast shipping. Been around for ages and that says a lot in this industry.

Love Alinshop! Very high quality products, Fast shipping and great prices. Been around for a very long time. Can't go wrong with Alin!

For off the wall stuff I got this huge Mexican dude. Then when I need my hormones raging I look at pics of this green goddess ?

Back