• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Who uses whatman filters?

Pavetim

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I usually use 0.20 micron whatman to filter my homebrew amd MCT oil wasn't too terrible but I am making a brew with castor oil now and Holy shit is taking forever. Any other easier more efficie.t way to sterilize?

I use to use a .22 Whatman syringe filter.... Use to use a 60ml syringe, put it in a calking gun. ;)
Never used those flask ones they have that holds 1000ml

It depends on the grade that you use.

The lower the grade the thinner and faster it goes but the less fine particles it picks up

For reference grade 3 is double strength to grade 1. It also may take twice as much time to process if this makes sense

It's all in which you are willing to use.

Now I personally don't know what filters say Watson uses or how they filter there pharma grade product.

I'd certainly like to learn.

If I had to bet, I'd be willing to bet they have very expensive machines that do it.

They are whatman so quality it just takes so long and even with a caulk gun I break or bend the plunger. It took me like an hour with a caulk gun to filter 50 ml

It completely takes forever. Not that I would know but, a buddy showed me online how long it took and he said , “This is the last time I use Castor oil to brew “ . Shit was great though ! TUndecanoate/Nan Laurate mix 250/150 !

I use Castor Oil Shampoo & Conditioner once a week . If you have light hair or your African American, it’s makes your hair really look thicker . (Jamaican Black Castor oil is best) Brand : Pharm to Table Pro-Growth is the set I use .
I use Paul Mitchell “Awapuhi Wild Ginger, Keratin Cream Rinse 33.8oz/1L Black bottle w pump & Same shampoo regularly. It makes a huge difference.

[Google: Which oil is no 1 for hair regrowth?
1. Castor oil. The best oil for hair growth should be rich in vitamin E, proteins and minerals to work its wonders on your hair. This is where castor oil comes in.Nov 8, 2022]

My Scalp treatment is Organic Virgin Coconut oil (the food type) which softens hair and increases shine and I mixed with 1/2 lemon squeezed , warmed in microwave for 15sec - it is a scalp treatment . I leave it on overnight with a head wrap towel .

Sounds pretty gay now that I’m reading this but… it’s definitely helped , especially with all the cycles I’ve done .

Of course I use my compounded Serum also now during and post cycle (2% Ketoconazole, Latanoprost, Minoxidil, Azlaic acid, Melatonin) . **You can add dutasteride, finasteride, spironalactone, tretinoin if you want . CFSpharmacy makes mine but, so does Empower, other compounding places .

All my tricks ! Besides my oral supplements that I’ve used forever .

Max

It completely takes forever. Not that I would know but, a buddy showed me online how long it took and he said , “This is the last time I use Castor oil to brew “ . Shit was great though ! TUndecanoate/Nan Laurate mix 250/150 !

I use Castor Oil Shampoo & Conditioner once a week . If you have light hair or your African American, it’s makes your hair really look thicker . (Jamaican Black Castor oil is best) Brand : Pharm to Table Pro-Growth is the set I use .
I use Paul Mitchell “Awapuhi Wild Ginger, Keratin Cream Rinse 33.8oz/1L Black bottle w pump & Same shampoo regularly. It makes a huge difference.

[Google: Which oil is no 1 for hair regrowth?
1. Castor oil. The best oil for hair growth should be rich in vitamin E, proteins and minerals to work its wonders on your hair. This is where castor oil comes in.Nov 8, 2022]

My Scalp treatment is Organic Virgin Coconut oil (the food type) which softens hair and increases shine and I mixed with 1/2 lemon squeezed , warmed in microwave for 15sec - it is a scalp treatment . I leave it on overnight with a head wrap towel .

Sounds pretty gay now that I’m reading this but… it’s definitely helped , especially with all the cycles I’ve done .

Of course I use my compounded Serum also now during and post cycle (2% Ketoconazole, Latanoprost, Minoxidil, Azlaic acid, Melatonin) . **You can add dutasteride, finasteride, spironalactone, tretinoin if you want . CFSpharmacy makes mine but, so does Empower, other compounding places .

All my tricks ! Besides my oral supplements that I’ve used forever .

Max
That's good info there

Sent from my moto g stylus (2021) using Tapatalk

No its not gay that's one reason I switched I have been fighting hair loss and hear castor oil is good plus its better I guess for enanthate eaters. Back in the day I used to just head un the oven and then add the BA after so idk if that's a good thing to do, maybe after a course filter first

Listen. I tried to save money and end up spending a lot more and a whole lot of aggravation. I don't care if you are making 10 ml or 1000. Save the caulk gun and use it for caulking shit around the house. Spend the money and buy you an electric vacuum pump and bottle top filter flip the switch and go watch Netflix and chill. Trust me.

From the vac filtration systems I have seen they all filter very course and aren't really meant for viscous fluids. Do you have a link cause like i said all the ones I have seen are very course

IML Gear Cream!
You may have a point and I'm sorry I don't have much knowledge but hopefully someone will chime in. All I use is mct and gso. I will have to go back through my purchases to remember the name of the filter I use.

I was looking at the vac filters buy like I said they seem to meant for aqueous and not very viscous solutions. I heated my castor last night and it filteres slow but not too bad, I found if I put some pressure on the caulk gun I can walk away for awhile and it still dribbles out

Yeah keeping warm will definitely help. I heard that oild was very thick but I have never personally uses it

I usually use mct which is nice but I hear castor is good for you so I will try that and see how it goes. I'll just use a 23ga pin instead of a 25

Been using them for almost 20 years. The smaller the syringe the easier it is to push, just have to reload it more often. I use MCT these days as it does what i want it to do.

Back