• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Who uses Testosterone Cream

NoTime2Lose

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I’m just curious how many of you use Testosterone Cream (Not Gel). Scrotal cream to be exact. I know there are different percentages used so if you do use cream let us know if its 10%, 20% etc. Whatever the percentage used it seems like it needs to be applied twice a day.

Been doing some research and it looks to be better for enhancing libido? Also seem to convert less to estrogen but more to DHT. Your thoughts on this would be appreciated!

Most use cream because they don't want pin. However, I'm wondering if using a protocol of both cream and injections might be a happy medium?

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
A long time ago I used Andro Gel for TRT, it works well.

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I use gel/cream (script) and I have script for INJ.

I find the combo of both to be 🔥

Androgel 2pumpsa day and 100mgs cyp e4d alongside 500iu hcg 2x a week.

If I skip the INJ for any reason I do 4 pumps of androgel per day.

I feel great. It's legal and all my numbers are in range. Insurance pays for it all.

Androgel is $750 a month. What a scam!

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I’m just curious how many of you use Testosterone Cream (Not Gel). Scrotal cream to be exact.
btw, is there a difference between a gel and a cream? not really understanding that part.

Registered Member
Reaction score
btw, is there a difference between a gel and a cream? not really understanding that part.
There is a big difference in the absorption. You also would not want to apply the gel to your testicles.
From what I have read, compounded cream absorbs much better.

Lyrad

Registered Member
Reaction score
I’ve used injections, gel, and compounded cream for testosterone. I liked the injections, because I felt GREAT the first couple days but I could notice the decline by the end of the week.
I preferred the consistent hormone levels when I used the gel or cream though.
The biggest difference I noticed between the gel and cream was the application of it.
The gel felt like I was smearing a big’ol elephant cumshot all over and seemed like it was alcohol based (you knew when you had a paper cut). The cream was great because it was just like any other lotion.

One more thing. I haven’t had any issues with estrogen while using topicals. Injections my estrogen increased but didn’t cause me any issues though (just the higher end of the acceptable range).

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
In studies testicles were the highest % absorption rate for T creams.

Many gels have an alcohol base in the solution for absorption and if you run this in the testes, I assure you after a short while you are going to experience massive irritation and drying, itching, etc.

Also patients have complained of an itchy and irritated taint or grundle or whatever the hell u guys call that area 🤣🤣🤣

Lyrad

Registered Member
Reaction score
In studies testicles were the highest % absorption rate for T creams.

Many gels have an alcohol base in the solution for absorption and if you run this in the testes, I assure you after a short while you are going to experience massive irritation and drying, itching, etc.

Also patients have complained of an itchy and irritated taint or grundle or whatever the hell u guys call that area 🤣🤣🤣
Yup! I can attest to the drying. The worst part is that it all starts to look like the worst case of jock itch and then the skin cracks and then the burning sensation when you apply the gel the next day.
If given the choice… ask for a compounded cream.

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I guess I just see the words gel and cream synonymous, it's just semantics.

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Test creams and gels get a bad rap bc steroid users and abusers attempt to compare them the their cycles

It's really very dumb. I've witnessed it for years.

I've seen dozens of patients have very very successful results from them.

The one form of T I think is rubbish is Test Buccal mucosa tabs. You put them on your gums above your teeth and supposed to stay on 12+ hrs.

They have a variety of issues and I personally don't recommend those to anyone.

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I can tell you Andro Gel 5% put my T levels over 1000 ng/dl.

NoTime2Lose

Registered Member
Reaction score
I can tell you Andro Gel 5% put my T levels over 1000 ng/dl.
One of the main differences I believe between Gel and Cream's is Gel's typically have alcohol in them and creams do not. Thats why the cream can be applied to the scrotum where it offers a higher absorbing rate for testosterone. Creams are typically 10% or 20%. With a higher percentage than Gel, and when used on the scrotum, it offers better efficiency because you need less Cream (Volume) for your body to absorb. Versabase cream, Lipoderm base cream and Pentravan cream base is what is used for scrotal creams (w/micronized testosterone). Thats my understanding.

NoTime2Lose

Registered Member
Reaction score

I feel great. It's legal and all my numbers are in range. Insurance pays for it all.

I am do glad you shared this! I am defiantly going to try adding Cream soon. Thanks GymnTONIC!

TheOldJJdigs

SB Labs
Board Rep
Reaction score

How the hell did you get insurance to pay for all that??? Haha my insurance wouldn’t even cover anything and I was 201ng/dl at 22 years old ☹️

TheOldJJdigs

SB Labs
Board Rep
Reaction score
I am do glad you shared this! I am defiantly going to try adding Cream soon. Thanks GymnTONIC!
He really is a solid member here… without treading the line of kissing his ass, lol but I think he’s one of the more solid members here at ASF. Always takes the time to write out info for anyone, always even tempered, takes tome to explain and answer question… I could go on.

I just think the advice he gives is always coming from a good place and he’s always helping someone out. It’s great to see… I’m definitely proud to call him a good friend of mine