• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Who is your go to for dbol?

PositiveVibes

SB Labs Sponsored Athlete
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Looking for a good source for dbol. I want to run test e and dbol on my next blast. I have a good source for the test but I have never ordered dbol, any tips or sources are much appreciated.

pharmacom for me, it comes 10mg per tab , and i feel with it, i get the best pump\fullness and it lasts all day , I've tried 2 other labs , and although they were good\decent,
the pumps wernt as full and felt it wore off within a few hrs

I’ve run our SB Dbol and I’ve loved it man… obviously you can take my suggestion as being biased as I am a rep for SB however I fully stand behind SB‘s products

Euro Pharmacies definitely has the best dbol here.. I'd put my money where my mouth is by having the dbol challenge.. Each sponsor put up enough where a noob not big could take 50mg day for 4 week's. Who's down?

Euro Pharmacies definitely has the best dbol here.. I'd put my money where my mouth is by having the dbol challenge.. Each sponsor put up enough where a noob not big could take 50mg day for 4 week's. Who's down?
I've ran several euro pharma orals and ancillary stuff from unclez and I can definitely say they was all super solid. The anadrol was so strong I couldn't tolerate it. Couldn't eat 😂 I mean that in a good way. Like it's real shit.

Edit: hplc testing would be where it's at to compare brands. Results have WAY to many factors.

This would be fun to watch. Lets see if any other sources come up to bat 👀

I'll volunteer to be the guinea pig 😉

Looking for a good source for dbol. I want to run test e and dbol on my next blast. I have a good source for the test but I have never ordered dbol, any tips or sources are much appreciated.
King Labs.... never used their Dbol but I am really liking them. Check em out at least. I think they have a Dbol/drol mix

I just thought a dbol contest would be pretty fun and entertaining :)

I love dbol, it’s in my favorite circle of orals.

What type of contest is on your mind bro

PSL DBOL... Made By EP is nasty..you don't need much... the new line has 10's or 25mgs.. you dont need much or back pumps will cripple you..

Get Shredded!
I can talk to SB to see if we’d be willing to get in on this.

Just so I know who like to be involve?

Stay away from PSL. Was a loyal customer for a few years now. Found out the hard way and got burned.

All the orals from Gear Church I've tried are super good.
Also the EP brand from Psl/Z.
Had great experience with both sources.

LOL Literally almost any sponsor here... Dbol is not like buying anavar or primo. D bol is the drug they use to fake other steroids. Its cheap and effective.

Back