• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Who is ASF’s MVM (most valuable member)

Montego

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Atm @REHH is by far the most valuable member on asf.

He's been doing an awesome job enforcing the rules, helping with questions, educating membership and giving everyone a little peak into the prep life of an IFBB pro.

Very happy to see him contribute as much as he has

Gibbs

Registered Member
Reaction score

He's been doing an awesome job enforcing the rules, helping with questions, educating membership and giving everyone a little peak into the prep life of an IFBB pro.

I'd agree with this. I'd also add you to the line up

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Dispense Quick

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
i Like REHH's style a lot.

heckler7

IM>ASF
Registered Member
Reaction score
One is for sure... the other one we are just good friends with benefits.
still? the other benefit friend hasnt moved on or found her own yet? sounds like the begining of every dectective show right there. one gets jealous offs the other someone ends up in jail. Watch your back bro.

TripleOvertime

Registered Member
Reaction score
One is for sure... the other one we are just good friends with benefits.
Months and months ago before you dissapeared you said that one of the girls was getting married. Is this a new girl you found, or did the girl end up not getting married and came back to play? Details gdi!

reddog309

been here a minute
Registered Member
Reaction score
It's like an oyster eating contest up in here, lotta slurping going on in this thread...:coffee:

Gibbs

Registered Member
Reaction score
There are two MVP's here. @abombs and @mightymouse. Both are testing gh on a consistent basis. Mighty mouse is to see when optimal injection timing is, and abombs is taking it through the ringer with stress tests. If you haven't been following both of these you are missing out.

custom

Registered Member
Reaction score
There are two MVP's here. @abombs and @mightymouse. Both are testing gh on a consistent basis. Mighty mouse is to see when optimal injection timing is, and abombs is taking it through the ringer with stress tests. If you haven't been following both of these you are missing out.

Shut up I'm the MVP here end of discussion