• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Who hasn’t tried FLASH LABS yet?

JJB1

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Who here at ASF hasn’t tried FLASH LABS yet? Post up and let us know.

I have not. why do you ask?

Keep posting then flash will announce what he’s willing to do.

I haven’t had the pleasure as of yet. Honestly I don’t even remember noticing them as a sponsor here until this year.
Whats Barry Allen up to ?

Have not

I've never used them just because simply very happy with 3 other providers on this board.

IML Gear Cream!
I haven't yet. I still have 150 in store credit I need to redeem at some point. Possibly soon I will.

Man I’ve been meaning too for sure , that free shipping Friday calls my name every week . I’ve been lurkin. Great reviews on the Tren and test

Guys, if you take the deal I pm you, please make sure to write in the notes section or open a support ticket for Flash saying you’re from ASF and you want the deal.

I like deals 🤪

I wanted to try it out. Went on his site a few times just havent pulled the trigger. I wanted to try there cut blend but at the time was debating if i wanted to cut down but i should of though for this past cut

I haven’t tried Flash Labs.

Back