• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Who has used IP6 for hematocrit / rbc?

Multislacking

ASF MVP
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I know a few of you ( @GarlicChicken ) have used IP6 to lower hematocrit and rbc. What was your dosage protocol and how much benefit did you see after how long? Thanks.

thebear

Registered Member
Reaction score
I know a few of you ( @GarlicChicken ) have used IP6 to lower hematocrit and rbc. What was your dosage protocol and how much benefit did you see after how long? Thanks.

I use it for that and iron chelation for iron overlaid. I take 2 caps 2x a day with 1 apolactoferin, and 1 curcumin. Also donate every 2 months.

GarlicChicken

Registered Member
Reaction score
I was taking 2 cap of this daily when I'm as fasted as possible, usually between meals. It helps keep my hematocrit down about 1-2 points. I usually only use it when it's been too long between donations but I just stared it last week because after donation my HCT was still high at 52 lol

GarlicChicken

Registered Member
Reaction score
I use it for that and iron chelation for iron overlaid. I take 2 caps 2x a day with 1 apolactoferin, and 1 curcumin. Also donate every 2 months.
I also started taking circumin.

Have you tried the Qunol brand from Costco? It's a really good price and a good brand. Good dosage too, and has the bioperine black pepper extract, which is supposed to increase absorpbtion by a lot

Multislacking

ASF MVP
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong with what I'm about to say...I'm all for healthy "normal" levels. But given the number of things that can affect rbc AND the fact that high altitude people can run a number as high as 61 on hematocrit, I have to wonder what "high" truly is. What about the smokers or sleep apnea people who run high? This seems to be the body's natural mechanism to make sure it is delivering enough oxygen everywhere. It's doing its best job at homeostasis, no? Yes, we all know gear raises rbc...but is it really and truly putting us over the top and putting us in a danger zone? Just playing devil's advocate...I ordered IP6 and curcumin. :p

GarlicChicken

Registered Member
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong with what I'm about to say...I'm all for healthy "normal" levels. But given the number of things that can affect rbc AND the fact that high altitude people can run a number as high as 61 on hematocrit, I have to wonder what "high" truly is. What about the smokers or sleep apnea people who run high? This seems to be the body's natural mechanism to make sure it is delivering enough oxygen everywhere. It's doing its best job at homeostasis, no? Yes, we all know gear raises rbc...but is it really and truly putting us over the top and putting us in a danger zone? Just playing devil's advocate...I ordered IP6 and curcumin. :p

Great points. I have severe apnea so I think that's part of my high hematocrit levels, which are higher than they've ever been recently, along with my apnea symptoms.

Dante says below 56 is okay, and I know if you get too high it increases the risk of stroke significantly. I do trust his word, and he says higher than normal is okay.

Hey, the circumin is good no matter what. It's been proven to stop and even reverse cardiomyopathy so I'm sold on that one and it's a part of my daily regimen along with a vitamin K complex, vit D along with it, and now bergamot extract for lipids. Looking forward to seeing my next full blood panel to see how the bergamot is actually working. I know it's brought my fasting glucose down fast

Multislacking

ASF MVP
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Great points. I have severe apnea so I think that's part of my high hematocrit levels, which are higher than they've ever been recently, along with my apnea symptoms.

My hematocrit has been high for as long as I can remember (no polycythemia, etc). But I started smoking as a teenager, developed apnea, etc. So the blame got placed there. Quit smoking many, many years ago, but hematocrit stayed high. Got a cpap...sometimes the number is better, sometimes not. But still not in the "normal" range. Relatively speaking, aas usage is fairly recent in my life history, so I can't place the blame there in particular, but it does put it on the radar to be watched. Part of me wonders if my multiple bouts of pneumonia when I was younger did some long term damage to my lungs that x-rays aren't picking up.